• Please log in to reply
Digital!Music Delivery - Non-Physical Releases from H!P Singers Download them through Recochoku and iTunes! 170 replies to this topic Started by Solarblade , May 19 2017 03:21 PM · 

#151 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 17 August 2019 - 01:27 PM

So Country Girls is the side income for H!P now, right? Releasing singles digitally because fans will buy them. If they did some physical release it would show that it wouldn't sell well, and they can't do handshake events to push sales because 2/4 members are busy with their new groups. That being said, 4 members aren't enough to push handshake events, especially since I fear that Ozeko is pretty far down on H!P's popularity charts.

I doubt whatever numbers they push digitally is actually any sort of real income. Probably just to remind people they exist so they can still sell their goods at concerts.

#152 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 August 2019 - 03:18 PM

Or to give Ozeki a reason to be part of H!P? lol. I love that girl but she's really not doing anything besides CG. Yamaki has College Cosmos at least.

I'm repeating myself but it'd be better just to disband them. It just hurts.

(I know they won't do that as long as they earn money from them.)

#153 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 17 August 2019 - 04:03 PM

People have stayed in H!P doing far less but maybe.

#154 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 17 August 2019 - 04:34 PM

Idk, Ozeki's birthday event seemed like it went well. I'm not sure if she wants to come back full-time to be an idol but she's actually gotten better so she must be practicing in her spare time. 

I think it's mainly the group dynamic right now that's keeping them off in a corner from the rest of H!P. But yeah I can't speak to physical sales.... those probably would be pretty weak with just the four members. They could be making money if they held more CG events and stuff though.

Personally I think they should just go back to having a rotating member list for CG at this point.... And actually put some of the country girls of H!P in it. Chisaki is the closest to a country girl they have in right now. Just make it a shuffle unit instead.

#155 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 August 2019 - 05:04 PM

I want Ozeki to come back to being a full time member :( She’s still my favorite H!P member.

#156 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 August 2019 - 05:13 PM

Don't get me wrong, Ozeko is my fav CG. She's currently in her last year of high school so I'm very anxious about what happens after her graduation.

#157 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 26 August 2019 - 09:45 AM

CG is alive and since it's a proper digital release (opposed to... non-proper digital releases?) they get a proper MV.

https://www.youtube....h?v=GnYwKQA3_w4

They really spent some thoughts on this. It's nice.

#158 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 26 August 2019 - 02:25 PM

Alright, as someone who has never really been that fond of CG, this song is really good. The marriage of chord progression, melody, arrangement and production is pretty much perfect, and it takes me back to my mid-70s childhood. This sounds exactly like the sort of stuff you'd hear on AM radio back then. It's slick and polished western pop, compressed to the limit and drenched in arena-reverb to make everything huge. I really love it.

Two nits to pick, though: I really hate this sort of sax -- and I say this as a guy who played sax from 7th grade until I graduated high school. It's so cringe to me. This video is also cringe as fuck, because these girls are terrible actors. I mean, just awful. They exude all the chemistry of four girls pulled randomly off the street who never once met each other. 

Other than those two things, though, this is a winner.

#159 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 27 August 2019 - 04:21 AM

Late on this news too, but Tsubaki Factory also released a digital single back on Friday, "Nineteen no Shinkirou ('19 Summer Ver.)".  

This take on the song does not include Kiki Asakura as she's on hiatus still (I assume a complete version will release down the line).

#160 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 27 August 2019 - 07:21 AM

Tsubaki's song isn't nearly as immediately satisfying as CG's is. It is very Takui, though. Not exactly prime TF, but I can see it growing on me. The solo lines are ... how can I put this delicately ... not good. I guess digital releases are where you can give some of the lesser lights some burn, so I'm not gonna bitch too much, but yeah ... ouch.

#161 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 27 August 2019 - 08:54 AM

I haven't listened to it yet. Is it an Ami-Riko duet? :P

#162 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 August 2019 - 11:38 PM

If Country Girls came back and put out nothing but corny 70s easy listening tracks like this I would have absolutely zero complaints.  I will die mad about what happened to this group, lol.  They had such potential but it really all fell apart after Momoko left, which sucks - because this release proves it didn't have to!

#163 Mugi

Mugi
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 01 September 2019 - 09:44 PM

They should put the girls with no group in Beyooooonds in Country Girls.  Then they have a smaller group to perform with and Country Girls can do more.

#164 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 26 September 2019 - 05:56 AM

Morning Musume '19

KOKORO & KARADA (Lyrics: Tsunku, Composition: Okubo Kaoru)

Hey! Unfair Baby (Lyrics: Tsunku, Composition: Suzuki Shunsuke)

Juice=Juice

Borderline (Lyrics and Composition: Hoshibe Shou)

Tsubaki Factory

Hair up Sora e! (Written by Jeannie Lurie, Mia Minichiello, & Matias Mora)

BEYOOOOONDS

Atsui! (Natsu Ban)

Kenshuusei

Warui Hito (Lyrics: Ohashi Riko, Arrangement: Takahashi Shuhei)

Jounetsu Sparkle (Lyrics: Izutsu Himi)

Zettai Idol Sengen (Lyrics: Fukuda Kanon, Composition: Hoshibe Shou)

Other

Complex ni Sayonara! (Minis.?) (Lyrics & Composition: Nakamura Chihiro, Arrangement: CMJK)

Updated!  List done by core2quad from H!O

2019 Updates

UPDATE: Added unreleased tracks from the Winter Tour and took out the Momusu song

UPDATE 2: Took off "Mou Saikou!" due to it being on their single.

UPDATE 3: Took off "Haru Urara" due to it being an A-side

UPDATE 4: Took off "I Musou Strong!" due to it being on their album and added "Seishun Night"

UPDATE 5: Added "Jinsei blues" and took off "Megane no Otoko no Ko"

UPDATE 6: Took off "Seishun Night" & "Jinsei Blues", added Atsui! (Summer Ver.)

UPDATE 7: Added "Warui Hito"

UPDATE 8: Took off the songs that are going to be on BEYOOOOONDS' single

UPDATE 9: Added the new songs performed at the Summer tours

UPDATE 10: Took off the songs that are going to be on Kobushi's 2nd album.

UPDATE 11: Added another KSS song, "Zettai Idol Sengen"

UPDATE 12: Took off "Atsui!" not sure if to take off the Summer version yet and added the Morning Musume songs

#165 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 26 September 2019 - 06:10 AM

^I think for now you can add KOKORO&KARADA and Hey! Unfair Baby for Morning Musume. They're most likely the new single but nothing has been confirmed.

#166 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 October 2019 - 03:29 PM

So today, Karin begun her solo tour and sung 7 new songs, but at the encore announced that one of them (Doushite Bokura wa Yaruki ga Nai no ka) will be released digitally today!!!

http://helloproject....tail/UFDL-1443/

I wonder if I should put up all the unreleased songs she's done (that's a lot of unreleased stuffs)

#167 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 17 October 2019 - 03:39 PM

I wonder if she’s gonna graduate and go solo and that’s why they gave her line away in the new Hitori de Ikiraresou recording... :(

#168 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 October 2019 - 03:48 PM

That's very likely, honestly.

#169 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 18 October 2019 - 02:29 PM

I say they are testing the waters with her. Pulling a Maki. Letting her test a solo career while in the group and then pulling her out to go solo full time. It’s been awhile since we e had a soloist in H!P. It’s nice to see the formula come back.

#170 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 19 October 2019 - 05:10 AM

I say they are testing the waters with her. Pulling a Maki. Letting her test a solo career while in the group and then pulling her out to go solo full time. It’s been awhile since we e had a soloist in H!P. It’s nice to see the formula come back.

Agree.

Honestly if she's cool with the idea, I do hope she goes solo. Mixes things up a bit :)

#171 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 October 2019 - 06:39 AM

Minis. - Complex ni Sayonara! Live performance - https://youtu.be/nJakLVGp6cw

I'm definitely questioning why this hasn't been released