• Please log in to reply
Ogata Haruna to graduate MM&H!P 36 replies to this topic Started by AquaChan , Mar 27 2018 01:44 PM · 

#31 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 28 March 2018 - 05:41 PM

This is the first time I've ever been happy about a grad announcement I'm a terrible person lol. It is surprising though, but yeah this'll be good for her because the idol world was just clearly not for her.

I cheered and celebrated with bubbly when Reina's grad was announced.

#32 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:16 AM

This is the first time I've ever been happy about a grad announcement I'm a terrible person lol. It is surprising though, but yeah this'll be good for her because the idol world was just clearly not for her.

I cheered and celebrated with bubbly when Reina's grad was announced.

I’ve actually been fairly okay with most announced graduations. It’s usually the unannounced ones That are beyond the girls control that make me sad (such as Uta, AiAi, etc).

#33 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:04 AM

I caused a firestorm on Facebook for suggesting that if this is the worst news we get from H!P this season, then we're already much better off than we were last year by this time, given the spate of expulsions, graduations and disbandings that occurred or were announced by mid-year of 2017. It wasn't meant as a diss on Ogata, but several fans took it that way.

#34 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 12 April 2018 - 12:25 AM

I caused a firestorm on Facebook for suggesting that if this is the worst news we get from H!P this season, then we're already much better off than we were last year by this time, given the spate of expulsions, graduations and disbandings that occurred or were announced by mid-year of 2017. It wasn't meant as a diss on Ogata, but several fans took it that way.

Ogata has some hardcore fans... I wouldn't take it personally. Of course it's always painful when your oshi leaves, but you should still keep it in perspective of the group/H!P. Some graduations are harder hits to the fanbase/company than others, but when it's your oshi you might forget that.

#35 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 12 April 2018 - 01:52 AM

Dawa is the worst news of 2018 and I’m willing to let her have 2019 too.

#36 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 April 2018 - 04:25 AM

Yeah, it seems like I wrote that too soon because news of Dawa's decision came after the HinaFest concerts while I was in Tokyo. I'm not surprised by it but am still saddened since I see Wada as one of the prime assets of H!P right now and a superb leader of both H!P and Angerme. And I used to consider her my least favorite member of S/mileage. A lot can happen in a few years. Remember when we called her "racist-chan" here?

#37 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:18 PM

You got out of it again this time, Iikubo