• Please log in to reply
What are you playing? or what's playing you? 2656 replies to this topic Started by neshcom , Feb 01 2009 06:45 PM · 

#2641 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 08 March 2020 - 06:27 PM

I want to get the new animal crossing but I have some really horrifying joycon drift issues happening with my console and I should probably just send it in before I get the game but I just haven’t gotten around to it

#2642 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 08 March 2020 - 06:43 PM

I never play with the Joycons. Started playing with the Pro controller and never looked back.

#2643 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 09 March 2020 - 09:59 PM

I have the joycon drift issue too but I Just keep soldiering on.

#2644 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 21 March 2020 - 01:46 AM

Thanks to crafting I am now afraid to sell anything and will be in the smallest house forever.

#2645 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 23 March 2020 - 02:11 PM

Thanks to crafting I am now afraid to sell anything and will be in the smallest house forever.

SAME 

#2646 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 23 March 2020 - 05:47 PM

I added my extra room and just started building a bridge for new people to move in. May pay off that loan today... Oh and I got the ladder so now I can explore the rest of my island!

#2647 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 23 March 2020 - 06:01 PM

SAME

Well, turns out it’s way easier to make money in this game so I actually do have the first house upgrade.

But y’all I have NO cute villagers. Everyone is so ugly lmao.

#2648 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 24 March 2020 - 12:10 AM

I need to find a way to get my one guy islander to leave so I can have my furry harem...

Friend code is SW 5586-8586-7195 is anyone wants it.

#2649 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 24 March 2020 - 01:41 AM

I need to find a way to get my one guy islander to leave so I can have my furry harem...

Friend code is SW 5586-8586-7195 is anyone wants it.

Apparently once Isabel shows up you can complain to her about villagers and they’ll eventually ask you if they should leave.

Which is sad lol. I don’t think I can do that.

#2650 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 24 March 2020 - 10:13 AM

SAME
Well, turns out it’s way easier to make money in this game so I actually do have the first house upgrade.

This just doesn’t seem right. You’re supposed to be miserable in your tiny house while you wonder how long it will take you to pay off your debt. I feel like a boomer like “people have it too easy these days” and “when I was a kid...”

Seriously though AC seems to be the only non-corona thing people are talking about and bonding over right now and I wish I had it. I want to be included. 😅 My sister and I are thinking of splitting the download price but I’m still probably going to hold off until April at least. Suppose I could whip out the GameCube version in the meantime and pick weeds...

#2651 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 24 March 2020 - 11:58 AM

SAME
This just doesn’t seem right. You’re supposed to be miserable in your tiny house while you wonder how long it will take you to pay off your debt. I feel like a boomer like “people have it too easy these days” and “when I was a kid...”

Seriously though AC seems to be the only non-corona thing people are talking about and bonding over right now and I wish I had it. I want to be included. 😅 My sister and I are thinking of splitting the download price but I’m still probably going to hold off until April at least. Suppose I could whip out the GameCube version in the meantime and pick weeds...

I LOVE the GameCube version. I miss those villagers, they were funny.

#2652 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 24 March 2020 - 04:15 PM

I am having the hardest time getting iron nuggets so I can finish my store.  I went to two mystery islands yesterday and they were exactly the same so I saved my other nook ticket for today hoping I'll get a different one this time.  Still technically working so gotta wait until after five to play.

#2653 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 24 March 2020 - 05:48 PM

Yeah, I struggled with iron before building the store. After, I find it all over the place.

#2654 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:25 PM

I NEED TWO MORE PIECES

#2655 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 28 March 2020 - 08:09 PM

Getting rid of the furniture sets was SUPER lame. Collecting all that was always one of my favorite parts.

#2656 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 30 March 2020 - 03:27 AM

There are still furniture sets to my knowledge. It's not all done through crafting. I'm collecting everything from the Cute set.

#2657 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 30 March 2020 - 07:11 PM

My joy con drift reached a fucking head this weekend and I snapped and ordered a new pair.  Basically just gonna check in for the basics and not put real time in until the new ones get here.

It's starting to make fire emblem a pain in the ass too.  So far it's made things annoying sometimes but it has started switching cursors during battles and I've had to use divine pulse a lot more to correct stupid mistakes that were a result of the wrong enemy being selected when I hit A.