• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5th Annual MM-BBS Awards Result Show Part 2 Now with Split Topicness! 4 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Nov 16 2010 03:55 AM · 

#1 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:55 AM

Part 2 of the Results Show, yay! If you didn't go see Part 1, you should do so now. Or not, doesn't matter to me.

Posted Image
A single is usually just a song with another song attached to it. It's less then an album and more then just your average song. It's a complete package used to lure you in with promises of future awesomeness. As any idol group knows, the more singles you release the more exposure you get. Unless you're AKB48 and lace your singles with tricks of various versions of the same thing and thus forcing you into buying all of them. But lets not hate on the 48. Here are the winners of "The Peace" award for best single of 2009.

Posted Image3rd Buono! - MY BOY (c/w Warp!)
Posted Image2nd Morning Musume - Shouganai Yume Oibito (c/w 3, 2, 1 BREAKIN' OUT!)
Posted Image1st Morning Musume - Nanchatte Renai (c/w Aki Urara and Subete wa Ai no Chikara)

Posted Image
The best sub-unit of all time was Minimoni, no contest. Unfortunately the whole group went down in scandal except for Takahashi and Mika, but there's still time. You know that's why it was so awesome. Which group will be the next? The winners of the "Tanpopo" award for best sub-unit in Hello!Project are.

Posted Image3rd Zoku-v-u-den
Posted Image2nd Tanpopo#
Posted Image1st Buono!

Posted Image
A good album has a balance of singles to new songs. You don't want to feel cheated in buying an album if you've purchased all the singles right? Of course our albums are always good. Except our next to be chock full of Anime goodness and another remix of Special Generation. You know you love it, don't deny! Here are the winners of the "Ikimasshoi" award for Album of the year.

Posted Image3rd Pucchi Best 10
Posted Image2nd Hello!Project - Champloo 1 ~Happy Marriage Song Cover Shuu~
Posted Image1st Morning Musume - Platinum 9 DISC

Posted Image
Of course I had to come back to present this award. After all these years they can't seem to find a suitable replacement for me. In fact this award is obsolete since two of the "ace's" are graduating and Sayumi? Really? I feel insulted. Of course this is all Tsunku's fault, the pompous ass. Anyway, here are the winners for the "The Not so Real Ace" for Hello!Project member of the year as if they could compete with me!

Posted Image3rd Kamei Eri
Posted Image2nd Michishige Sayumi
Posted Image1st Linlin

Posted Image
We spend hours and days practicing songs. Some become singles, others end up on albums or in concerts. That's exactly one of the reasons I decided it was time to leave. I'm far to lazy for all this work. Winners of the "Llama Sheen" award for song of the year are.

Posted Image3rd Pira'! Otome no Negai - Pucchi Moni V and Top Secret - Hangry & Angry
Posted Image2nd MY BOY - Buono! and Nanchatte Renai - Morning Musume
Posted Image1st Shouganai Yume Oibito - Morning Musume

Posted Image
I'm Tsunku, of course I can present two award. To become the best you need to give them the best and I think I gave this group ample room to improve until I realized that I probably should have opted for another audition instead of getting rid of Koharu. You win some, you lose some. Hopefully these new girls I put in will rock the idol boat, you never know how the average wota will react to change. They are fickle creatures. Here are the winners of the "H!P All Stars" award for Best H!P Act of the year.

Posted Image3rd S/mileage
Posted Image2nd Buono!
Posted Image1st Morning Musume

Hope you enjoyed that little waste of time. Takahashi sure did. See you next year for the 2010 awards.
2010 was jam packed with a flurry of activity so I'm sure nominations will be all over the place. Can't wait, neither can Takahashi.
Posted Image

-Peace!

#2 Em-El

Em-El
  • 洗濯物

Posted 16 November 2010 - 09:03 AM

If fans thought the Pandas got shafted in 2009, how will they react to their 2010? Stay tuned!

#3 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:02 AM

If fans thought the Pandas got shafted in 2009, how will they react to their 2010? Stay tuned!

Three years in a row? Is it possible to be that bitter about it? xD

#4 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:00 PM

Thanks for writing all of this, PQ!

I like how you set it up so the girls (and Tsunku) are presenting it. :(

Peace, yo!

#5 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Apjin-sama

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:14 PM