• This topic is locked This topic is locked
[HELP!] MM-BBS H!P Awards 2011 PQ needs you! D: 5 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Oct 30 2011 12:08 AM · 

#1 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:08 AM

So this is the most under utilized section out of the whole MM-BBS. It only gets used once a year to nominate and remember the previous H!P year with awards.

I took this job over from /// because I thought the awards were a good way to pull together everything from the previous year, see if you missed something and get you to talk about the whole year as a whole. Of course it doesn't always work out like that, but I do try!

Anyway, 2011 was a big year, and I usually do all of this myself. Due to the fact that I want to have a life outside of this BBS, I'm asking for some help with the 2011 awards.

What I need help with

-graphics and layout for awards.
-finding videos/media/images for nominated entries. This includes the entire discography that was released in 2011 for H!P and H!P only. (This doesn't include Dream Musume, TNX or former H!P artists just to clarify.)
The nominations don't start till sometime in January, but I start early or when UFA starts to put releases in January, that way I know they aren't planning on releasing anything in December. If you'd like to help me out, please drop me a PM or post below, doesn't matter which. THANKS!

#2 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:16 AM

No offense, but why bother? Other than the couple dozen core board members, whom we pretty much already know each others opinions, no one is going to care, unless you perhaps make it part of blog project for a bigger audience.

#3 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:59 AM

I bothered because it's a year end culmination of a year's worth of Hello!Project. through out all the crap they throw out I thought it would be a good idea to speak your mind on what you liked, didn't like without the confines of a select thread. And despite the fact it's never worked, for the members of the BBS who aren't regulars and could post their choices without being harassed about it too much.

Of course I haven't been the best at keeping the results early so that no one pays much mind to them anymore, but I liked doing it. I was just asking for a little help, just a little. Not, should I scrap the whole thing and let you fester about in the chat and share your opinions only at the time of release. Are someone's opinions on an album released in the beginning of the year going to be the same at the end of the year after a few other groups have also released albums? Are someone's opinions that they held for a groups year start single going to be the same at the end of the year? Not really.

Also, nominations may have been done by core members, but the polls always brought in the lurkers, who I would have hoped would post but never did.

Lastly, nominations were made due to the sheer volume of H!P stuff released that it all can't be poll only. Though I think I've streamlined it down over the years, it's still a work in progress.

#4 Rally

Rally
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 15 November 2011 - 07:59 PM

I think these awards are a wonderful idea for everyone on the board to collectively contribute so something, so I definitely agree on the validity. I'd like to help any way I can - I want to become a bit more involved in this board.

I'll see what I can come up with once the nominations are decided upon.

#5 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:22 PM

I can do graphics if you want :D
If you need examples just let me know.

#6 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:07 AM

Posted Image

Once my busy work week is over, I will be on your like a wota to a free handshake event.