• Please log in to reply
BBXmas Karaoke! you know you want to 153 replies to this topic Started by TnB , Nov 18 2013 05:21 PM · 

#61 tangerine

tangerine
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

awesome!! thank you :) also sample's been sent I think (I hope I got the email right)

#62 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:40 PM

If anyone wants the color that I'm using to code tangerine, it's #C899FF.

#63 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

Ok! Everything has been settled and the casting/songlist has been edited into the main post. Have fun everyone!

#64 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

Okay so I'm trying to find my instrumental for Itsuka no Merry X'Mas and I can't find the original version that came on Songless but I do have the version pitched up to make it easier for a female voice that I found back when I covered the song solo. I'm going to keep hunting for the original version (I know it was a flac torrent of their discography that included it) but I'm going to upload the pitched version so you guys can hear the difference. (The only part that sounds weird pitched higher is the guitar bit right before the vocals start).

Edit: Okay, I can't find the original which is driving me nuts since I was the one who converted it from the .flac format and everything. Ugh. Anyway here's the version with the pitch altered to a higher key so it's easier to sing if you're, you know, not a guy. :P As none of us covering it are.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/553oq8

#65 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:40 AM

Awesome! I'll keep an eye out for the coded lyrics :)

EDIT: When is the deadline? :)

#66 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

Okay so I'm trying to find my instrumental for Itsuka no Merry X'Mas and I can't find the original version that came on Songless but I do have the version pitched up to make it easier for a female voice that I found back when I covered the song solo. I'm going to keep hunting for the original version (I know it was a flac torrent of their discography that included it) but I'm going to upload the pitched version so you guys can hear the difference. (The only part that sounds weird pitched higher is the guitar bit right before the vocals start).

Edit: Okay, I can't find the original which is driving me nuts since I was the one who converted it from the .flac format and everything. Ugh. Anyway here's the version with the pitch altered to a higher key so it's easier to sing if you're, you know, not a guy. :P As none of us covering it are.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/553oq8

You're having a hard time finding the original version of the instrumental, or of the song itself? Personally I prefer not to sing it pitched up, because it's in a happy range for me as it is. Without a pitched up version of the actual song to sing from I think there's a lot of room for everyone not being on key, so it might be best to drop this song.

Awesome! I'll keep an eye out for the coded lyrics :)

EDIT: When is the deadline? :)

It's in the thread somewhere, but it was December 18th. I'll add it to the original post. 

So guys, unfortunately Cyrene had to drop out due to school commitments. arco, since you're familiar with the AKB song, could you do an even 3-way split for that song for ShiroiChanUK, Valerie, and Farrah? 

#67 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 26 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

Sure! I'll get cracking on that now.

#68 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

Yeah, I can't find the original instrumental from Songless II. Ughhhh okay let's just drop it. I'll keep hunting for next year though!

Arco, we send the lines directly to you, right?

#69 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:54 PM

Yep, just send them directly to me, either via PM on here, or to my email.

For basically the two of you who don't know my email (Petit and tangerine), it's ryanallthat@gmail.com.

#70 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:08 PM

Yeah, I can't find the original instrumental from Songless II. Ughhhh okay let's just drop it. I'll keep hunting for next year though!

Arco, we send the lines directly to you, right?

No problem, there's always next year! And lots of songs on this "album" already :)

People in Anata to Christmas Eve! Color-coding is here (download link). Sorry, I didn't have time to add it to my domain and didn't want to make people wait. I'm editing the main post with these + deadline info + arco's email in case anyone's lost it! Thank you arco for the last minute color-code and of course for all the mixing work!

#71 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:00 AM

Yay, the lyrics are up :) I'll get right to it :)

#72 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

Other random note, but this mainly goes towards Petit lol, since I've never gotten her lines in anything before:

If there's any noise in your lines, just leave them. It sounds odd, I know, but if there's only noise where the singing is, it's really hard to take out, since Adobe Audition needs at least 15 seconds of noise to completely remove it.

Thanks~

Most of you already do that, but this is just to anyone new that doesn't know.

#73 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:08 PM

I've almost finished my lines! I'll get them to you A.S.A.P :)

#74 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:00 PM

I'm going to have to exile Ryan to the bedroom this weekend and do all of mine.  I was going to try and split it up between two weekends but last weekend my voice was cracking the whole way home driving from my mom's so I figured it was better to wait.  -_-

Haha I tried to at least do Aitai Lonely Christmas yesterday while Ryan ran to the store but HE WAS TOO QUICK.  And I was supposed to be working anyway. 

#75 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:30 PM

I have no clue why, but my computer does not want to charge anymore. I sent santa and kibou, but when I was attaching aitai the low battery came on and it died am minute later. FFFFUUUUUU

#76 michisings

michisings
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:11 AM

sadly, I am very late for this. But I am excited to listen to it!

#77 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 19 December 2013 - 03:18 AM

I'm so sorry, but I haven't had time to record Samui Ne yet. I'll try to do it sometime this week if that's ok??

#78 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

Star, it should be fine. I already talked to Arco and can't finish my recording until this weekend (although I get off early enough today that I may be able to get one more song in tonight).

#79 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 19 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

Sorry about behing late, I still have one exam to go and finishing papers was longer then expected @.@
I'll try to record saturday morning, if it's okay for you guys...

#80 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

I have to buy a new adapter for my laptop. ~_~

#81 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:08 PM

Holy wow, Petit. Your voice is so..... MATURE S/MILEAGE.

It's great! I really think you sound awesome~

And adorable.

And awesome.

#82 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:19 AM

Just checking in to say I'll have all of mine in by this weekend. Sorry to be late for my own deadline :( I didn't factor in the whole out-of-the-country-until-the-18th thing >.> 

#83 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 20 December 2013 - 04:21 AM

That's totally fine, TnB! So far everything is sounding wonderful.

#84 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

I have two more songs to do, but I am going to hold off on sending you the two I did last night, because if my plans on Sunday get canceled (my aunt and uncle are known to cancel often) I want to redo them.  

#85 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:18 PM

You'll get my lines this weekend :) I'm sorry they're so late :)

#86 Petit Melon

Petit Melon
  • Fruit Unity

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:35 AM

Holy wow, Petit. Your voice is so..... MATURE S/MILEAGE.

It's great! I really think you sound awesome~

And adorable.

And awesome.

You made me tear up. ;_; thank you!

#87 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:38 PM

Petit I can't wait to hear you!  If I've heard you sing before it was years ago.  So I need a refresher.

Anyway, I am almost done.  This is not my best work.  I had no idea how busy I was going to be.  Last week I kind of lost my voice after stupidly doing karaoke the night before and this weekend it is like mucus city.  Like I said, even though I will finish them today I'll send tomorrow in case my aunt and uncle cancel brunch and I can redo some. :crying:

#88 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

We opened our Christmas presents today and I got a new mic! I was so eager to use it so I rushed to finish my lines today.

Anyway, I've turned in all of my lines for this project as of now.

#89 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:20 PM

That's fantastic, Star!

Your new mic sounds great and so do you. You have a cute and gentle voice, now that I can hear you.

#90 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

Thank you! You're so kind.