• Please log in to reply
Even MORE Cover Group Auditions (I love plugging for my friends) 2 replies to this topic Started by arcobaleno , Mar 30 2015 05:45 PM · 

#1 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 聞くものがテストじゃない

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:45 PM

I'm plugging for my friend Katie this time!

Here are the details:

I'm holding auditions for a really diverse Jpop cover group!

The idea is to have a group made up of people with a variety of skills - someone with a cute voice, someone with a mature voice, someone good at harmonies, someone with rap skillz, etc. I want this group to make the members shine, so everyone would be assigned parts in songs based on what would make them sound best. The song would cover a variety of Jpop songs, though the focus would likely be mostly H!P/other idols since that's my wheelhouse. This group will be focused on putting out the best possible releases we can, so deadlines will give you plenty of time to record even if you already do other karaoke stuff.

I don't have a definitive idea of how many people I'm looking for, it all depends on the auditions that come in! So please spread this around anywhere you can think of.

To Audition:

Send her an email! (penguin[dot]dreaming[at]gmail)

Fill out this form.

Your name (whatever you want to go by should you join the group)

Your age

Best way to contact you (Facebook is not available as a method.)

1-3 voice samples. Just one is fine, but if you'd like to showcase your different strengths feel free to send me up to 3! Try to pick a song(s) that shows off what type of singing (or rapping!) you think you're best at. You don't have to do an entire song if you don't want to, but please include at least 1 minute of singing. Send in mp3 or wav format.

Deadline: April 15th

#2 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:10 AM

FYI the deadline was extended to the 30th so now's your chance.

#3 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 24 April 2015 - 04:15 AM

Molly

twitter or tumblr I guess

This sample is from like 2012, so like I'm better than I was then but I don't have time to record anything new right now

https://app.box.com/...b878d50227e235c