• Please log in to reply
BBS Project '15 Third time is a charm~ 68 replies to this topic Started by Star , Aug 07 2015 06:00 AM · 

#1 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:00 AM

The time has come once again for the annual BBS Project to begin production. We will be continuing the style of last year's project by singing an all cast group song and having a few other songs sung by smaller groups. Everyone is welcome to join, as long as you will remain in contact with everyone working behind the scenes on this project and you meet deadlines. This first post will be regularly updated with important information, as well as you will be notified about updated information.

To join, please fill out this form by August 31st. After this date, message me if you wish to join, but you will not be able to take part in voting for songs if you join after the deadline. However, no one may join after the color-codes have been made.

Deadlines:
  • August 31: Initial sign-up deadline.
  • September 8: Initial voting deadline.
  • September 10: Group preference deadline.
  • October 31: Line turn-in deadline.
Kono Chikyuu & Kare to:
  • Star
  • Thea
  • Ryan
  • michisings
  • yuzuriha
  • AquaChan
  • Molly
  • aisasami
  • Haru
  • ShiroiChanUK
  • Mukuro
(Color-code) (Audio)
Please record both songs one after another like they are in the original mega PV.

Osaka Koi no Uta:
  • Star
  • Thea
  • Yuzuriha
  • Haru
(Color-code) (Audio)

Nen ni wa Nen:
  • ​Ryan
  • Mukuro
  • Michi
  • Aqua
(Color-code) (Audio)

Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~:
  • Molly
  • Aisasami
  • Shiroi
(Color-code) (Audio)

Production Crew:
  • Star (Organization, Graphics)
  • Thea (Video, Graphics)
  • JPope (Audio Mixing)

#2 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:03 AM

So in. :weeeh:

Edit: Video mixing for me again. Maybe we can both do the graphics?

#3 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:16 AM

Thank you Thea. I love doing graphics and would like to do some, but I don't want to commit to doing all of them and then possibly not having the time to do them.

#4 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:16 AM

I would love to do the audio mixing again!

#5 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:20 AM

I can't thank you guys enough for helping with production!

#6 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 August 2015 - 03:17 PM

This sounds fun, but I know better than to participate after past attempts. If a song with speaking lines is selected, I can probably do the speaking lines.

#7 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 07 August 2015 - 08:26 PM

I'll join in.

#8 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 07 August 2015 - 09:27 PM

I would LOVE to join this but I haven't been able to dub in a long time since my computer is somewhat old and has trouble saving files. :(

#9 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:52 AM

I'll join in.

Great! Could you please fill this out.

I would LOVE to join this but I haven't been able to dub in a long time since my computer is somewhat old and has trouble saving files. :(

I'm sad that you won't be able to join! There is always the future.

#10 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 08 August 2015 - 07:10 PM

Signed up, and I also requested to be friends on Facebook, Star. Thea has me on Facebook and Skype as well.

#11 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 08 August 2015 - 07:28 PM

Thea's got all the connections.

#12 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:13 PM

I've sent my form!

I didn't think I'd be able to be a part of this but since the sign up date isn't until the end of the month I'll definitely have all my other deadlines dealt with long before we are given the deadlines for this :)

#13 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 30 August 2015 - 04:17 PM

Don't forget to sign up, guys! Last day!

#14 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 01 September 2015 - 09:00 PM

The polls are up! Due to the amount of song suggestions, I cut down the choices for the main song based on how many people suggested them. The choices for the small group songs were all put in a randomizer and clustered in that fashion. You have until September 8 to vote.There is onyl a one week voting period because the small group songs may have to be narrowed further.

https://docs.google....m?usp=send_form

Two of the groups will have four members and one will have three members. That will be decided based on the songs chosen and how easily they can work with the numbers.

#15 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:06 PM

God I wish I didn't vote when I was half asleep hahaha

#16 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 03 September 2015 - 08:35 PM

Voted :3

#17 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 03 September 2015 - 09:14 PM

All of the votes are in and the results are as follows.

All Cast Song: Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun dayo! -> Kare to issho ni Omise ga Shitai

​Group 1: Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~

Group 2: Nen ni wa Nen

Group 3: Osaka Koi no Uta

Please tell us your group preferences in this form: https://docs.google....m?usp=send_form

The deadline for group preferences will be September 10, or sooner if all the votes are in. If you do not vote by that point, you will be placed wherever there is an opening in the groups.

The sorting will be based on your preference, but also by first come first serve.

#18 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 09 September 2015 - 09:10 PM

All of the preferences have been received and taken into account. Not everyone is in their first choice, but I made sure that no one was in a song that they didn't prefer. I tried to put as many people as I could into their first choice, but I had to switch a few to their second to get other people into their second as well and avoid putting someone in a group that they did not want to be in. If anyone has a problem with the group they are in, please contact me as soon as possible so we can get things sorted out.

Osaka Koi no Uta:

• Star
  • Thea
  • Yuzuriha
  • Haru

Nen ni wa Nen:

• ​Ryan
  • Mukuro
  • Michi 
  • Aqua

Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~:

• Molly
  • Aisasami
  • Shiroi

Color-coding for the songs will begin soon, and  we will get them to you as soon as possible.

#19 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 10 September 2015 - 03:18 AM

Color-codes have been posted. The deadline for lines will be October 31st.

#20 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 10 September 2015 - 02:48 PM

Very happy with my lines in kono chikyuu and kare to issho ni.

Not gonna lie, I am a little disappointed with no dialogue in osaka koi no uta since I lived in Osaka and speak Kansai-ben but oh well.

/edit I hope that didn't come off as bitchy, 

#21 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:55 PM

omfg this is gonna be so fun

#22 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 10 September 2015 - 10:31 PM

Oh! I didn't notice that we were singing both Kono Chikyuu and Kare to! This is going to be so fun :D

#23 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:23 PM

Literally every song here I suggested I feel like a rockstar LMAO

#24 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 13 October 2015 - 04:55 PM

Since I'm thinking about it I'm going to do the nag, don't forget guys, 18 days!

#25 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 13 October 2015 - 05:48 PM

Star, just checking in, I will do my lines the day I mix these. Because the style of my singing changes so much within even a week, and my sense of pitch as well, I usually like to have to my lines be the most "recent" and "best" I can do at the time.

#26 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 13 October 2015 - 08:11 PM

Since I'm thinking about it I'm going to do the nag, don't forget guys, 18 days!

Not to worry :)

Might as well mention this here then, Star gave me an extension for the first week of November :)

#27 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 13 October 2015 - 10:59 PM

No need to worry, Shiroi, I was only reminding those that don't. ^^

#28 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:42 AM

OK, just wasn't sure whether you knew or not :)

#29 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 14 October 2015 - 02:18 PM

Barring any disasters this should be in on time, I'm planning to record this weekend but catching up from when I was too down to record has been a real bitch.

#30 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 15 October 2015 - 05:04 PM

Arco, is .ogg files fine for you? How do you prefer to upload things? Mediafire?