• Please log in to reply
Utakata Saturday Night (+ The Vision) Quite the budget No replies to this topic Started by arcobaleno , Dec 04 2016 03:18 AM · 

#1 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 聞くものがテストじゃない

Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:18 AM

I haven't actually posted something in this forum in............... 3 years or so. :rofl:

Mainly, I wanted to share my cover of Utakata Saturday Night! I actually put effort into this, the most I've done since I first got burnt out last year, and even though I'm a.... relatively okay singer, I'm proud of it, if only since I buckled down and tried my best. (That monologue was a trip...)

(((Also damn you Kanon for your whispers being in the harmonies!!!  :cryalot: It took me 10 tries to get them down and then they were a waste, sigh...)))

And then I also did The Vision, which was the main H!P song I was singing on my first day at work, it really helped me get through some of my nervousness.

That's really it.  ^_^

(Also, if you want to stalk the other singing videos I did, beware. Depending on what singing style I decided was The One for that particular cover, I range from super chipmunk to deep moose..... these two are the first covers I've done in a long while without trying to make my voice sound like anything other than it is.)

(((Also, if you happen to be looking at this at all, Juan, I promise I will someday do Lass jetzt los!!111 Once I can sound less like an American butchering German so much.)))