• Please log in to reply
Hello! Project Fan Awards 2018: Forums Edition! 3 replies to this topic Started by CandyApple , Dec 07 2018 02:23 AM · 

#1 CandyApple

CandyApple
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 07 December 2018 - 02:23 AM

Coming back for the second year, I am glad to be hosting the annual Hello! Project Fan Awards 2018, dedicated to celebrating every fan and their love for the members. This year, the polls will be split: Which means that this poll is exclusively forum based (Hello! Online, Jplop, mm-bbs) while there will be another poll for social media outlets. The same rules apply as last year, but in case you need a refresher on it, the rules go as follows:

1.) You can vote for anyone from Hello! Online, J-PLOP, or mm-bbs.
2.) When voting, please include their username and the platform they come from (ex: CandyApple from Hello! Online)
3.) You can vote for yourself! But you are only allowed to vote for one individual for up to three categories.
4.) No joke votes. I swear, If I see Sashihara Rino under Best Sato Masaki Fan....
5.) You can promote yourself (ex: Vote me for best Kanazawa Tomoko fan!) on any of the social media platforms that are listed above. However, don't force someone to vote for you if they see a better option.
6.) None of the categories are required except for the e-mail address, so if you get stumped at a certain question, just skip it.
7.) Have fun, be kind! There was a lot of drama surrounding last year’s vote and I’d appreciate it if we left that behind us and kept a positive mind no matter how the results end up.

This year’s categories go as following:
1.) Favorite Member Fan (including CHICA#TETSU and RFRO, excluding Ise Reira and Oota Haruka)
2.) Favorite Group Fan (any active Hello! Project group)
3.) Funniest Fan (Whose posts always make you laugh the most?)
4.) Most Creative Fan (Fanfiction writers, Picture/Video edits, Drawings, etc.)
5.) Kindest Fan (Who always gives off the sweetest, most positive aura?)
6.) Most Outspoken Fan (Who do you always see in almost every discussion)
7.) Favorite Forum Moderator (JPLOP vs Hello! Online vs mm-bbs)

Nominations voting will open 11/27, and end on 12/7! Here is the nominations link: https://docs.google....iA/formResponse

Edited by CandyApple, 07 December 2018 - 02:23 AM.

#2 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • I program stuff.

Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:49 AM

There was a lot of drama surrounding last year’s vote

How.
Why.

#3 CandyApple

CandyApple
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 07 December 2018 - 03:12 PM

There was a lot of drama surrounding last year’s vote

How.Why.
People were upset they didn’t get nominated, people thought that it would hurt other people’s feelings, people thought that it wouldn’t be fair, etc.

Anyways, nominations close TODAY at 5 PM EST, so if you haven’t sent nominations in already, this is your last chance!

Edited by CandyApple, 07 December 2018 - 03:13 PM.

#4 CandyApple

CandyApple
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 08 December 2018 - 04:16 PM

Sorry for my double post, the link for voting is officially out!: https://goo.gl/forms/7CoSiXAC6TJhrQXr2

The following users have been nominated: Shoujou Q, honey, Strawberryjam, Aine, TicTacAnyone, Anderei. Voting closes December 22nd at 7 PM EST!

Edited by CandyApple, 08 December 2018 - 04:28 PM.