• Please log in to reply
Hello!Spam :: 2018 ~Anniversary Mode~ Spam H!P stuff that's just random fluff. 513 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2018 10:00 PM · 

#511 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 August 2019 - 05:38 PM

Also, their eyes sparkle while performing, they don't look as lost as you'd expect from someone who just debuted. Or has been in the group for years. Looking at you, Miki.

Miki has a serious problem with eye contact and it drives me crazy. It’s like she never knows where to look and doesn’t really connect with the audience or the camera. Didn’t really notice it much until the spring concert. Kinda sucks to feel like your oshi doesn’t see you. :(

I guess I was one of the lucky ones. Miki waved at me from the stage at Hina Fes last year. The others did generic waves to everyone in the front row as they walked past us, but Miki singled me out, "a fellow American." Of course, I DID stand out in that audience.

In other news, yesterday marked the 14th anniversary of my becoming a fan of MM/H!P, so I re-watched the concert that started it all: H!P Winter 2004  where Nacchi graduates. Still one of my favorite concerts.

#512 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 05 September 2019 - 11:19 PM

In the H!P Winter 2005 concert (Kaori's graduation), Maki Goto and Aya Matsuura do a duet, the only time I've seen them perform together. Why didn't they do more together? A joint concert with the two of them around this same time (2005) would have been stupendous. Why didn't it happen?

48685191123_13c9f0a0a8.jpg

#513 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 06 September 2019 - 12:17 AM

You should really watch this.

Also, this might explain why they didn't do more duets.

#514 Zoe

Zoe
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 06 September 2019 - 05:18 AM

They did have the Nochiura Natsumi tour along with Nacchi.