• Please log in to reply
[2018.04.18] Juice=Juice - SEXY SEXY / Naite II yo / Vivid Midnight 44 replies to this topic Started by Solarblade , Feb 09 2018 12:31 PM · 

#31 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 29 March 2018 - 02:52 AM

This type of song really suits Danbara's voice. Overall I quite like it so far... But more than anything I really like the choreo. Seems solid.

#32 Revangelis

Revangelis
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 02 April 2018 - 11:26 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=AgxdaRvQL5Q

And here is the PV for SEXY SEXY

#33 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 April 2018 - 04:35 PM

Nanami was one of the bottom girls for me while in Country Girls. Didn't mind her, but didn't like her either, but she is really excelling in J=J. Despite sometimes confusing her and Karin now, her new style really makes her more adorable. I was a bit nervous to have her be added to this group, but damn, she has really stepped it up.

#34 Zange

Zange
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 02 April 2018 - 04:53 PM

I love every song in this single, none of them disappoint me

I really loved the choreography in SEXY SEXY. Everything in it seemed to fit together really well. Not to mention, Yanamin got some spotlight and really proved her worth here. She makes an excellent addition to this group.

For whatever reason, Naite gives me Love Live (mainly Aqours) vibes upon first listen. Maybe it's the lyrics, maybe it's the general mood of the song, maybe it's both. Regardless, it's a good song. PV is pretty but could be better.

VIvid Midnight had me excited by the title alone. I was expecting something darker, but what I expected and what I got were two extremely different things. However, I'm glad we got what we did with this song because it sounds amazing. Unfortunately, no PV yet, so I can't say anything about it except that it better not ruin this song for me. (knowing my luck though, it will, just watch...)

#35 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 April 2018 - 09:18 PM

I'm actually really digging SEXY SEXY now. The MV is very basic but it works I guess. 

This is also a nice direction for Juice=Juice. Mature, but in a smoother way than °C-ute's more "aggressive" way. 

#36 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:48 PM

H!S version of Vivid Midnight's MV.
https://youtu.be/jRfUedP_0a0

I wonder if the Korean composers also had a say in the MV, it reminds me of some KPop videos I've seen.

#37 Revangelis

Revangelis
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:18 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=tj8EFzQZuIk

And here is the PV for Vivid Midnight.

#38 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:58 PM

I'm really digging it. The colours, the attitude, did Juice finally get a decent dance? The song is quite good as well.

#39 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 09 April 2018 - 06:09 PM

Danbaran is so cute in this. I wish they had made her center since Yanamin got Sexy sexy.

#40 Zange

Zange
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 09 April 2018 - 09:41 PM

VIvid Midnight had me excited by the title alone. I was expecting something darker, but what I expected and what I got were two extremely different things. However, I'm glad we got what we did with this song because it sounds amazing. Unfortunately, no PV yet, so I can't say anything about it except that it better not ruin this song for me. (knowing my luck though, it will, just watch...)

FOR ONCE BAD LUCK DIDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE THIS WAS A GOOD PV HOLY SMOKES

It's so colorful, everyone genuinely looks like they're having fun not just in the dance but all throughout the video, all the shots flow nice and smooth, plus that bit near the end where the members spelled out Juice=Juice with 1 member/letter in each box and the boxes scrolling marquee style was really nice! Now that I can (somewhat) tell who's singing certain parts, I think Ruru especially did a nice job with this song. 

#41 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 10 April 2018 - 04:14 AM

Dan. ba. ra.

SHE IS KILLIN IT! I swear her dance moves are sooo smooth. This single is killer, one of Ju=Ju's best, and they've had a lot of really good singles.

They definitely did a much more trendy style on the girls in Vivid Midnight. Those bangs are all the rage in Japanese fashion magazines rn. :)

#42 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:20 AM

Does anyone might know why Vivid Midnight isn't available on iTunes/Apple Music? Is it because of the rights?

Yes, I'm one of the 2 people using Apple Music, get over it.

#43 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:54 AM

Does anyone might know why Vivid Midnight isn't available on iTunes/Apple Music? Is it because of the rights?

Yes, I'm one of the 2 people using Apple Music, get over it.

Darn it! This is my favorite one too! It’s not even available to buy on iTunes 😕

#44 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:28 PM

Juice=Juice did Sexy Sexy and Vivid Midnight at all four HinaFest concerts.

#45 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 22 April 2018 - 03:59 AM

I thought some of you would like Aari's face she makes here... She gets along so well w/ Danbara lol

U95S0fu.gif