• Please log in to reply
My submission to the nonexistant wallpaper contest ...you got a problem with that? 6 replies to this topic Started by strawberryjam , Jul 27 2009 11:50 PM · 

#1 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:50 PM

This is a disgruntled post in hopes of people participating more. :)

Anyone that uses this wallpaper and doesn't contribute is a total leech. :party:

I remembered the days when there would be like 2 pages of new posts. :party:

So here's my pretty wallpaper (which I probably turn into a skin bc I have only limited time on the bbs). Now enjoy while you all cry in the corner for making me mad. :D

Posted Image

For those who have no idea what I am talking about, see this post.

#2 Em-El

Em-El
  • 洗濯物

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:19 AM

Aw, you went straight after my heart with that wallpaper. I'd contribute if I had any skills in this department.

That is pretty though. Probably a little too pretty for my manliness to allow me to use it on my computer.

#3 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:34 AM

Thanks, EmEl. I'm glad you were here for my wallpapering debut. Especially since it was Mano.

#4 fpd

fpd
  • Mr. Ghey Ghey

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:35 AM

Aw, you went straight after my heart with that wallpaper. I'd contribute if I had any skills in this department.

That is pretty though. Probably a little too pretty for my manliness to allow me to use it on my computer.

Screw manliness sir. Use what you want. I've had desktops for the last five years or so that any random person on the street would use in an argument about me being a homosexual... and I'm fine with that!

I'd totally use this desktop is a. I knew who Mano Eri was and b. if I didn't already have another Eri on my desktop that I like. :)

Posted Image

#5 Em-El

Em-El
  • 洗濯物

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:52 AM

:) Thanks for the pep talk, fpd. Maybe I'll use it on my laptop since it's widescreen and in need of a fresh wallpaper.

(I was mostly joking though. My manliness is very nonexistent.)

#6 fpd

fpd
  • Mr. Ghey Ghey

Posted 28 July 2009 - 01:05 AM

:party: Thanks for the pep talk, fpd. Maybe I'll use it on my laptop since it's widescreen and in need of a fresh wallpaper.

(I was mostly joking though. My manliness is very nonexistent.)

Yeah you really can't hang around here and have much left really. :)

#7 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:47 AM

I'm glad EmEl is using my wallpaper, that there was such a nice pep talk, and that EmEl has lost a lot of his manliness, but could someone underail my thread please? :)

Back to me being grumpy and my nice wallpaper. :party: