• Please log in to reply
Morning Musume BBS Idol Best! SEXY 8 WEEK Week 8+ 74 replies to this topic Started by Prinny Squad , Oct 31 2009 06:26 PM · 

#61 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 06 November 2009 - 05:39 PM

I expect to hear both of those during the aftershow then. In the same octave! On key! :whip:

Ok! ^_^

I would like to say that sometimes I do get worked up about this and thinking that dis iz srs bidnezz, and I don't know why. I laugh at myself when I catch myself acting like this. :dance:

#62 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 06 November 2009 - 06:34 PM

I attempted this song yesterday, this is a song that literally I could not go even two words in a line without my voice cracking and it was PHYSICALLY painful for me to sing this song in this state.

I don't know how many more ways I can say it. If you're so sick that it's physically painful to sing any song, why are you coming to idol? It should never be physically painful to your throat to sing a song that's too high for you, just aurally painful. :dance: It's just a fun singing competition, it's not worth all the strife. Drink lots of fluids! Take Nyquil! Rest! Who knows, maybe it'll even get put off again or something can be arranged.

You are being very condescending and I don't appreciate it =/

You're taking this whole thing waaay too seriously. Take a hint from Joel's post above.

#63 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • I program stuff.

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:11 PM

I even sang an austrian song in dialect two weeks ago.

I'm sure that wasn't so hard.

Of course not, I doubt it was even good, my point was "I did it for the fun". :dance:

#64 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad
  • Miyoshi Erika Penis Crisis!

Posted 07 November 2009 - 12:13 AM

You know what just because everybody is fighting about stupid pitches TnB your new song is Everyday Everywhere.

I'm sorry but you all have brought this upon yourselves.

Geof I encourage you to the full extent of your ability to give Furuya an extremely high-pitched song (Although I think I WISH's high notes may be bad enough on their own!)

#65 Liana

Liana
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 07 November 2009 - 12:17 AM

I am judging the best week.

#66 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 07 November 2009 - 12:25 AM

As an addendum I want to punch all of you. Five fucking ambulance calls in one day, one of which being a CPR call, and I come home to find you fighting like children with like 100 IMs asking me to sort it out. This isn't happening again.

I don't even know if I'm gonna run BBS Idol tomorrow after seeing this. Hell, I don't even know if BBS Idol is going to continue PERIOD. The point of this entire fucking thing was to have fun, and you're acting like 5 year olds about the stupidest little bullshit. I really just don't know what to say, other than if it's losing that message of bringing the community together in something FUN, then it's stopping right this instant.

Thread locked until after BBS Idol tomorrow or you can prove that you can coexist without getting into fights about fucking changing the pitch of the song. All of you should be INCREDIBLY disappointed in yourselves.

#67 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:02 AM

Several facts have come to light to clear up this situation in the last half an hour. In response to this, and to try and maintain some form of peace, I am establishing two major guidelines:

- COMPLAINING ABOUT BBS IDOL ON ANY SITES OTHER THAN MORNING MUSUME BBS WILL GET YOU BANNED FROM FUTURE BBS IDOL CONTESTS. BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED BANNED. SO BANNED. YOU KNOW WHO YOU, DO NOT START SHIT ABOUT BBS IDOL ON OTHER BOARDS. I AM NOT EVEN JOKING ABOUT THIS. WANT TO GET BANNED FROM BBS IDOL FOREVER? YOU CAN DO IT BY POSTING ABOUT BBS IDOL OUTSIDE OF THE BBS.

- Starting unnecessary drama will also result in discipline, which may come in the form of a one-week suspension from BBS Idol, to removal from the competition. If you have a complaint about another person, please be clear in your reason why you are complaining! Don’t just complain for the sake of complaining!

BBS Idol will still be on for tomorrow, November 7th at 10 PM EST.

I am also changing TnB’s song back to Aegekai ni Dakarete by Kaori Iida, since it would be unfair to expect her to change her song in 24 hours as a punishment.

As punishment for every in place of separate punishments I was planning, we will send two people home through a judge’s vote and a popular vote.

Let this be a warning for future BBS Idols and the upcoming thread for the final round. There is a zero-bullshit tolerance from this point on. This is supposed to be a fun get-together, and to see everybody freaking out over it is nonsense.

Thread reopened.

#68 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 07 November 2009 - 01:08 AM

we will send two people home through a judge’s vote and a popular vote.

Haven't I already mentioned how good your hair looks today? Well, it's marvelous! In fact, it's so marvelous, you don't want to vote me out! And Geof, you're not old, You don't look a day over 21! And keep up the good work of raising your darling daughters, Gyp!

Did I forget to kiss anyone else's ass?

#69 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 07 November 2009 - 03:57 AM

Everybody needs to calm down. Take a break. Eat a cookie! :dammit:

#70 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:04 AM

Everybody needs to calm down. Take a break. Eat a cookie! :dammit:

I'd rather bask in the gloriousness of this.

#71 furuya

furuya
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:59 AM

*cough* I didn't complain, except to call Geof a dick. No one should have any problems with that! *cough*.

One more day, everyone. We can last one more day, right? Everyone just take a deep breath and relaaaaxxxxx.

#72 Dani

Dani
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 08 November 2009 - 06:15 AM

Allow me to just say that I feel this week's Idol went quite smoothly (:excited:)

#73 Liana

Liana
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 08 November 2009 - 02:27 PM

Except for when my SKYPE DIED. It happened RIGHT as TnB walked in too, I wonder if it's something with too many people being in a chat room because not even restarting fixes it. I think I have an outdated version of Skype. That, or my Skype just hates TnB. Either way I was so pissed. Sob :excited: Oh well. I hope y'all had fun the rest of the night!

#74 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • I program stuff.

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:30 PM

Except for when my SKYPE DIED. It happened RIGHT as TnB walked in too, I wonder if it's something with too many people being in a chat room because not even restarting fixes it. I think I have an outdated version of Skype. That, or my Skype just hates TnB. Either way I was so pissed. Sob :excited: Oh well. I hope y'all had fun the rest of the night!

I was given your place as a judge for the last song, I hope that was ok.

#75 Liana

Liana
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 08 November 2009 - 03:44 PM

No. That is not okay at all. I had demanded the show to stop and everyone to patiently wait while I figure out what was going on with Skype, no matter how long it took. I am furious. Madly furious.

PS of course it's okay!