Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:42 PM
1. This forum replaces the old "Lets work on blog!project!" thread.
2. It's an open public forum visible to all BBS members as well as visitors (eg. potential future translators).
3. The purpose is to move away from the single general thread format where stuff gets buried too easily.
4. Therefore, feel free and encouraged to spam it with a new thread for every new issue, question, etc. to make them more visible.
5. It's a workroom so it's ok if gets messy; if it turns out we really need a general thread for something we can make one later.
6. This forum is for all of you b!p staff so be bold and use it in whichever way makes your work easier and more efficient.
If you have any ideas or suggestions just reply here.
Posted 21 January 2017 - 02:33 AM
Thanks for getting to this, Aine! I'm sure it will be a great help!
Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:52 AM
Hi, all. I used to translate Nacchi's blog but had to give up on that because of real life.
I've some leeway now so I would like to take up translation once again.
If nobody is doing Kishimoto Yumeno at the moment, I will be happy to translate her blog but I will need a prepper.
If anybody is available, I would like to translate her posts starting from the month of February.
Posted 02 March 2017 - 03:12 AM
Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:30 AM
WhiteForte, thanks for the offer.
Do you think it's better to start with the latest post then work backwards from there?
Posted 03 March 2017 - 12:48 PM
Posted 04 March 2017 - 02:15 AM
That's fine with me WhiteForte.
While waiting, I'll be doing Mano's blog.
Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:47 PM
Posted 19 March 2017 - 10:22 AM
WhiteForte, I've finally caught up with your draft.
Could you proceed with the next batch?
Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:52 PM
Sorry Nazca, life happened and I wasn't able to keep up. Do you still want me to prep since those entries?
Posted 04 April 2017 - 07:07 AM
WhiteForte, unfortunately I won't be able to do any translation for an unforeseeable future.
My work computer has gone kaput. I'm up to my ears trying to salvage anything I can.
Anyway, thanks for all you've done.