• Please log in to reply
Morning Musume'17 CM for Marukome Miso Soup Good Morning Miso Soup! 37 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 12 2017 10:32 AM · 

#31 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:44 PM

I really liked the PV, though changing one word in the song to me feels a bit lazy, but thats just me

#32 Zoe

Zoe
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:50 PM

It feels like they don't trust the girls to sustain their notes. The original flows so much better.

#33 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 28 January 2017 - 11:59 PM

It feels like they don't trust the girls to sustain their notes. The original flows so much better.

It's obviously a producer-level decision, and lack of trust might be the reason, or it could just be an artistic choice. 

#34 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:14 PM

Wow that was actually adorable and I may have cried and I may be craving miso soup hardcore now

#35 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 31 January 2017 - 03:09 AM

The faster tempo reminded me a lot of the songs on the remake album they did a few years ago. I think it's just the newer style they've been leaning towards when it comes to updating the old songs.

#36 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:00 PM

Song was re-uploaded today... From what I can see, the Japanese fans have no idea why just as much as the international fans. Seems nothing has changed on the MV. Up-Front apologized for it beig temporarily unavailable and then re-uploaded it. Maybe just a mistake? That's a bad mistake, though... They lost all the views it already had lol.

#37 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:54 PM

I saw this pop up on YouTube today and was really bummed. The video and vocals are pretty good, but the rearrangement with digital drums and instruments is a big shame. I guess that's the sound now, but boy, Morning Coffee shouldn't sound like this. :(

#38 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:03 AM

I may actually like it more than the original one. Vocals are really nice to me, I like having (clean) versions with new girls (especially Fuku, Duu and Sakura) and I like the faster tempo.