1. Dance de Bakoon! VS 16. SHOCK!
Bakoon hot SHOCK! not. No honestly, I still listen to Dance de Bakoon like every 2nd week. It's that good.
2. Mugen Climax / Ai wa Maru de Seidenki / Singing ~Ano Koro no You ni~ VS 15. EVERYDAY Zekkouchou!!
It's going to be really hard to vote against Mugen Climax, especially if Ai wa Maru is the second A-side to this single. No honestly, Mugen Climax is probably °C-ute's best.
3. Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku VS 14. LALALA Shiawase no Uta
Shiawase is fun, but Kimi wa Jitensha is more quality. They really tried with that one.
4. I miss you / THE FUTURE VS 13. Meguru Koi no Kisetsu
I thought THE FUTURE was forgettable but in the end it became quite catchy. However, I miss you is amazing. Not quite up there with Mugen Climax but pretty close.
5. Kanashiki Amefuri / Adam to Eve no Dilemma VS 12. Aitai Aitai Aitai na
I remember going wild over the MV for Kanashiki Amefuri. Getting rained on? Having multiple outfits for a single MV? Man, that was revolutionary for post Golden Era H!P.
6. Crazy Kanzen na Otona VS 11. Sakura Chirari
I don't like Crazy Kanzen na Otona that much, but it's pretty cool. I've never liked Sakura Chirari though.
7. The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~ / Gamusha LIFE / Tsugi no Kado wo Magare VS 10. Shochuu Omimai Moushiagemasu
Gotta confess: I don't think Tsugi no Kado is that great a song. Yeah, sorry. However, the combination of these three songs is just pretty good. The Middle Management has a nice tempo to it, too.
8. To Tomorrow / Final Squall / The Curtain Rises VS 9. Edo no Temari Uta II
*slams fist on table* Edo no Temari Uta II! Nice to see that I'm not alone with this but Edo no Temari always seemed underrated to me.