• Please log in to reply
Hello!Spam :: 2020 ~Anniversary Mode~ 692 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2018 10:00 PM · 

#691 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 05 Jun, 04:11AM

Ugh, it's so hard because I really want to support these girls in following their idol dreams but I don't want to support the horrible companies they work for. 48G is the worst and I don't know why I haven't completely boycotted them yet. To tell a girl weighing 92 pounds to lose weight?? Disgusting. She is short but going any lower than that would put her in the underweight category I think.

And from the way she's talking about it, it sounds like she's saying "it's ok to want to lose weight, just be careful how you do it" (y'all correct me if I'm reading into this wrong), but like??? no girl at some point you have to be happy with your weight and put your energy into more productive things.

#692 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted Yesterday, 05 Jun, 05:02AM

Maki Goto has been doing a Youtube gaming show and she talked a little about her weight gain and loss when she was around 17 in a recent episode.

#693 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted Yesterday, 05 Jun, 12:47PM

Ugh, it's so hard because I really want to support these girls in following their idol dreams but I don't want to support the horrible companies they work for. 48G is the worst and I don't know why I haven't completely boycotted them yet. To tell a girl weighing 92 pounds to lose weight?? Disgusting. She is short but going any lower than that would put her in the underweight category I think.

And from the way she's talking about it, it sounds like she's saying "it's ok to want to lose weight, just be careful how you do it" (y'all correct me if I'm reading into this wrong), but like??? no girl at some point you have to be happy with your weight and put your energy into more productive things.

She’s saying that she went on a super restrictive diet her first year and she eventually began stress eating and gained all the weight back plus more and that she had started throwing up and that even now she worries about not being fit into her costumes. Her only statement about the merits of dieting is that extreme dieting is not okay.

The person who translated though says they did not translate her last tweet on the matter because of what she said, though.