• Please log in to reply
Nakanishi Kana to graduate from ANGERME/H!P on 12/10 17 replies to this topic Started by DonJuan , Sep 30 2019 02:35 PM · 

#1 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 September 2019 - 02:35 PM

Kana will graduate this december and wants to take a break from showbiz. She wants to study business administration/management.

http://www.helloproj...com/news/11044/

https://ameblo.jp/an...2531241314.html

That was quick, three graduations for ANGERME this year. Guess that's why Kana didn't become leader. Her graduation has been planned since earlier this year.

#2 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 30 September 2019 - 02:37 PM

It was really Wada that was holding them all together I guess. I just hope Take stays a little bit longer.

#3 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 30 September 2019 - 02:47 PM

I don't understand why they didn't do a double grad for Rina and Kana.

#4 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 30 September 2019 - 03:00 PM

I AM SO UPSET

#5 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 30 September 2019 - 03:02 PM

By this time next year, Rikako will be leader and Moe sub-leader. 22 seems to be the magic number now.

#6 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 September 2019 - 03:21 PM

I wonder though if she'll get a solo song like Rina, too.

#7 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:03 PM

It doesn't seem like enough time which is why I'm so upset.

#8 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 30 September 2019 - 04:10 PM

It doesn't seem like enough time which is why I'm so upset.

Yeah it's a bit unfair to her.

#9 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 30 September 2019 - 05:58 PM

idk, they might re-release their single as a digital single and put Kana's solo on there... Or was this upcoming single already digital-only? Whatever, they can just do vice versa of whichever they originally announced, one with Rina solo and one with Kana solo.

I hate to say it, but I don't mind too much. Wada was one I was pretty torn up about just because her graduation feels like this big step in a new direction and the end of an "era." Seeing more 2ki go isn't surprising, especially since I feel they haven't been given anything stand-out in a few years. And I have to say it makes me hopeful 6ki and 7ki will really get a push forward. Murota and Rikako are amazing performers, so as long as 3ki stays solid for a while longer Angerme can be okay.

I just really hope they get a new wind in them, like Taiki Bansei originally was. And that they change up their choreo/formations a bit so they're not always walking to formation instead of dancing in spot, lol.

#10 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 September 2019 - 06:07 PM

^Only Rina's solo was digital afaik, so it's not impossible for Kana to have one, too. Especially since they've been talking about her graduation since the beginning of the year.

#11 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 30 September 2019 - 07:02 PM

Darn I knew it. S/mileage is almost a memory of the past and that breaks my heart.

#12 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 30 September 2019 - 10:33 PM

Makes sense though, she’s been in the group for a long time now and doesn’t seem like the type to pursue the entertainment industry as her full time career after graduating. She will be missed! Maybe I can get a ticket to see her graduation.

#13 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 30 September 2019 - 11:06 PM

^Only Rina's solo was digital afaik, so it's not impossible for Kana to have one, too. Especially since they've been talking about her graduation since the beginning of the year.

It's a digital pre-release. The song is included on ANGERME's upcoming single as a B-side.

#14 Zange

Zange
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 01 October 2019 - 12:29 AM

Well now I'm just sad... Everyone in the group is dropping like flies right now.  :sad:

#15 Revangelis

Revangelis
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 01 October 2019 - 06:48 AM

I was expecting for her to go fairly soon, but not this soon. I thought she'd hang around until spring or something. At the same time, it is not that surprising, but I also would like her to have a solo song as a send off. There's still time for a digital release, so I can still hope.

#16 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 02 October 2019 - 03:21 PM

Remember the Mass Exodus of Morning Musume, 2004/2005?

Pepperidge Farm remembers. This is basically the same thing but with Angerme.

#17 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 October 2019 - 03:36 PM

It's a digital pre-release. The song is included on ANGERME's upcoming single as a B-side.

Yeah, but the single itself wasn't a digital release, only Rina's solo. They could simply do another digital release for Kana...

^So in ten years ANGERME will make a half-baked comeback under leader Oota Haruka only to fall into oblivion 3 years from then again?

Man, I wished ANGERME had a Love Machine situation at least.

#18 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 02 October 2019 - 05:17 PM

Remember the Mass Exodus of Morning Musume, 2004/2005?

Pepperidge Farm remembers. This is basically the same thing but with Angerme.

Yup, they lost 6 members over those two years. You know what's even crazier? If you expand the window two more years -- 2004 - 2007 -- they lost ten members. That's basically a full group's worth of members in 3-and-a-half years.

I think we all saw this coming for Angerme, though. Girls are just aging out.