• Please log in to reply
Help Me! RMX - Morning Musume remixes by NESH COMPLEX 9 replies to this topic Started by neshcom , Jan 28 2013 02:53 AM · 

#1 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:53 AM

Posted Image

Help Me!! RMX - Morning Musume, remixes by NESH COMPLEX

1. Help Me!! (NESH COMPLEX Remix)
2. Help Me!! (NESH COMPLEX Restyle)
3. Help Me!! (NESH COMPLEX Remix -Instrumental-)

Download (34.8MB, .zip, no password)
Stream on SoundCloud
Torrent on (shudder) Hello!Online

Help Me!! Remix is a down-tempo remix of Morning Musume's newest (and likely latest #1?) single. It's a lot less cacophonous than the original and has more of a whisper. It's not necessarily a calm track per se, but it's a fresh sound and I think the instruments give it a strange 16-bit RPG siren song feel.
Help Me!! Restyle probably came about subconsciously after cutting a dubstep break from Remix and longing for a faster version. It was originally going to be denoted as a dub, but it ended up too different from Remix. It's slightly faster than the original (132 BPM) and has a hint of MSTRKRFT's Beautiful Fighters remix. It's not very long, especially since the chorus feels longer, but I could be coerced into an extended mix?

I have been in such a fervor making this that it's literally being posted here less than 48 hours since I started working on it that I'm almost throwing it out here lest I over-think it too much.

Enjoy! <3

#2 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:17 AM

I like them both! I think I prefer the first one a bit more, but they're both really good.

Also, nice cover picture. Reina looks really manly in it. :lol:

#3 Pucchi mo

Pucchi mo
  • As seen on KSBL-5906

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:30 AM

Ghost Sayumi keeps asking "ii no?", and it is indeed good. :thumbsup:
I love the part after the 3:30 mark of the "A-side".

The cover makes Riho look like Jay Sherman (The Critic cartoon) and Reina is clearly the puppet from the SAW movie series. :lmfao:

I'm questioning the middle column, because I see two Masaki faces and I have no idea which one is really her and who has been distorted to make me think it's her.

#4 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:58 AM

Thanks y'all!
Added links to streaming on Soundcloud and torrent on H!O.

#5 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

I finally remembered to check back for the streaming versions. Good stuff. I really like the remix...it reminds me of something...I want to say something from Sega but I just can't put my finger on it.

The restyle is also really good, I'd much rather hear something like that at a bar/club than what they usually end up playing.

That cover creeps me out though NOT GONNA LIE.

#6 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Apjin-sama

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:11 AM

These remixes are so heavy. Like a huge metal block slowly sinking in the water in slow-motion.
I like it, they have a very night-y feel to them.

#7 The☆AEUGNewtype

The☆AEUGNewtype
  • ♥ まいぷる ♥

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

I tried listening to these, against my better judgement, since I'm not a fan of the original. Nothing against your music, the first track's instrumental is pretty tolerable for techno, as I'm not really a big techno fan in any case, but the vocals completely ruin the first mix. Its sad that the weakness and irritating nature of their vocals bring down the mix that much. The 2nd song just isn't really a style I like, so it doesn't do anything for me.

I listened to a few other random things on your SC where the wavestream looked interesting and not-techno XD Industrial Fire, Another World, Two Faces and Signs of Fall were pretty interesting, even though they're not full songs. They kinda just sound like ambient BGM music from an indie video game or something.

#8 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:14 PM

Thanks AEUG. The ones you mentioned were all scores for videos (and none of them ended up online :P). I know it's not your style, but thanks for giving them a listen.

#9 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • Apjin-sama

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:20 AM

Kinda late, but I was just dl'ing your Help me remix and it's 14MB.
I don't know if you can have different dls with soundcloud, but having a ~192kbit version would be very comfortable.

#10 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:32 PM

Kinda late, but I was just dl'ing your Help me remix and it's 14MB.
I don't know if you can have different dls with soundcloud, but having a ~192kbit version would be very comfortable.

Soundcloud doesn't allow multiple download options (even on premium). Sorry for being a bandwith hog :puppyeyes:

And thanks for the comment on Soundcloud. I'm glad you like it!