• Please log in to reply
The "That Photo is Edited! But Where?" Game Look inside for details 143 replies to this topic Started by Thea , Jun 17 2016 10:30 PM · 

#1 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 17 June 2016 - 10:30 PM

So I've played this game on two other forums, an H!P forum and my own cover group forum. I thought it'd be nice to introduce it here and see if you all want to play as well. A photo of an edited H!P member will be posted. The game is to guess what the edit is.

• If you have seen the original photo before (and remember the changed detail), you cannot guess.
  • You can NOT look for the original photo and guess once you have found it. This is called cheating.
  • Putting the photo in photoshop or any other photo editor and messing with the saturation, lighting, etc to see any differences is also considered cheating.
  • Editing the white bar with H!P text (©U-Factory Hello! Project®) does not count as an edit. Leave it or remove it but don't change it.
  • You must wait until at least one other person guesses before you guess again.
  • Whoever guesses correctly can post the next edited picture, if they so wish. If they do not want to, they can pass it on to someone else who does. Try to keep things going in a timely manner, if you can't please pass it on.
  • Only put up as much of the picture as needed. If you edit one girl in a photo of ten girls, then cut most of the others out. This is misleading.
  • This is a "who guesses it first" sort of thing. Specifically. No saying "Did you remove something from her neck area?" you have to say "Did you remove a necklace?"
  • As you guess the editor will post and list the wrong answers. And after so many (every 5) guesses drop a hint.
  • Please embed the image.
  • Top the guesses off at 10 -- if no one gets it by then the editor wins and reveals the edit, passing the turn on to someone else.

I'll start us off! I hope we can enjoy this.

j1XKQgRi.jpg

#2 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 17 June 2016 - 11:35 PM

Sounds fun!
I think you edited the flowers on the hat into the picture. They look a bit "sharper" than the rest of the pic.

#3 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 18 June 2016 - 12:31 AM

I'm glad!

Did not

1. Add the flowers

#4 Gale

Gale
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 18 June 2016 - 12:42 AM

You edited the shadow under her jaw/chin!

Edited by GaleKakumei, 18 June 2016 - 12:45 AM.

#5 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 18 June 2016 - 12:49 AM

Did not
1. Add the flowers
2. Edit she shadow under her jaw/chin

And added a top guess to the rules, cap at 10.

#6 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 18 June 2016 - 05:02 AM

Did you edit something out of her hand? It kinda looks like she's looking at something in her hand that isn't there, lol

#7 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 18 June 2016 - 05:47 AM

You are correct! But your reasoning isn't.  :tongue: Her hand is on her hat and she's looking out into the distance, so she isn't looking at the missing item. Do you want to go?

#8 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:35 AM

Sure, I'll give it a crack. I'll try to get something up in a couple of hours.

#9 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 18 June 2016 - 08:31 AM

Okay, have at it!

quGYEyJ.jpg

#10 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 18 June 2016 - 09:48 AM

Did you add Murotan's necklace?

#11 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 18 June 2016 - 01:04 PM

So it's "spot the difference" but a lot harder... Ok

Did you change the color of Murotan's dress?

#12 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 18 June 2016 - 07:37 PM

So it's "spot the difference" but a lot harder... Ok

Did you change the color of Murotan's dress?

We have a winnah!

CLDQBqK.jpg

What was the give-away?

Anyway, you're up!

#13 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 18 June 2016 - 09:00 PM

I didn't notice at all, very well done!

#14 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 18 June 2016 - 11:12 PM

What was the give-away?

Anyway, you're up!

Well my first thought was "Maho's dress is green so Murotan's must be blue!" But obviously that was wrong since Rikako's in red, haha.
But then when I enlarged the pic to get a closer look I could see some leftover blue lines. ;)

Anyway, I can't edit pics to save my life so someone else can go. :D

#15 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 18 June 2016 - 11:46 PM

What was the give-away?

Anyway, you're up!

Well my first thought was "Maho's dress is green so Murotan's must be blue!" But obviously that was wrong since Rikako's in red, haha.
But then when I enlarged the pic to get a closer look I could see some leftover blue lines. ;)

Anyway, I can't edit pics to save my life so someone else can go. :D

I didn't even think about member colors, or I would have left Rikako in the edited version  :facepalm:

#16 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 19 June 2016 - 03:34 AM

I have another edited if no one else wants to, but want to give another the chance to go first! Guys come play.

#17 JoshuaJSlone

JoshuaJSlone
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:46 AM

OK, I'll jump in. I do enjoy messing with images, though I don't usually do subtle.

Here's one I just made. I tinkered enough with a couple aspects that I've lost objectivity and can no longer tell how obvious it is.
YDguvT1.jpg

#18 Sayu

Sayu
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 19 June 2016 - 07:31 AM

I don't know the proper term for this but did you smooth the skin on her face? Airbrushing? I think that's what it's called.

#19 JoshuaJSlone

JoshuaJSlone
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 19 June 2016 - 08:02 AM

If that was done it was by someone at UP-FRONT, not me. :)

Did not
1. Airbrush her skin

#20 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 19 June 2016 - 08:16 AM

OK, I'll jump in. I do enjoy messing with images, though I don't usually do subtle.

Here's one I just made. I tinkered enough with a couple aspects that I've lost objectivity and can no longer tell how obvious it is.

It's pretty obvious to me, but I'mma let some others take a crack at it. 

#21 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 19 June 2016 - 09:08 AM

Added the lip gloss? And thanks for playing!

#22 Gale

Gale
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 19 June 2016 - 11:48 AM

There is something up with her mouth... the shadows around her philtrum and the corners of her lip... you changed her lips? The corners are a different color. The image is toned red, but around her lips are toned yellow, the contrast is higher too. Oh! You definitely changed her mouth! The right corner isn't blended!

Edited by GaleKakumei, 19 June 2016 - 11:49 AM.

#23 JoshuaJSlone

JoshuaJSlone
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 19 June 2016 - 01:07 PM

GaleKakumei, I'd say that hits it. I took the mouth from a 2010 picture and put it on a 2008 picture.
691OLhK.jpg

#24 Gale

Gale
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 19 June 2016 - 01:39 PM

Opa!! Thanks!

Got it!

tumblr_o90w9rqh0e1uapgtco1_400.jpg

Edited by GaleKakumei, 19 June 2016 - 02:30 PM.

#25 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 19 June 2016 - 03:39 PM

That melon-ish thing in the back looks out of place.

#26 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 June 2016 - 04:39 PM

I'll take a crack at this one!

Did you change the picture on her shirt?

#27 Gale

Gale
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 19 June 2016 - 04:49 PM

I'll take a crack at this one!

Did you change the picture on her shirt?

Yes! Ah, that was quick lol 

tumblr_o912ny9qoI1uapgtco1_400.jpg

Was it the antlers that gave it away? 

Sorry, Ap! I didn't know if you were referring to moving the melon, or adding it to the picture.

Edited by GaleKakumei, 19 June 2016 - 06:07 PM.

#28 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 19 June 2016 - 07:10 PM

Sorry, Ap! I didn't know if you were referring to moving the melon, or adding it to the picture.

I guess I should have been more clear. I just meant it wasn't in the picture.

#29 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 June 2016 - 11:15 PM

Wow, I got it! I guessed it because the glasses on the deer thing looked pixelated, but the original pic was pixelated too, so I just got lucky.

Aaand I don't have photoshop anymore, soo cue Thea and/or someone else with reserves of pics? :lol:

#30 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 20 June 2016 - 03:05 AM

Will do!

:party:

GrsdVVvs.jpg