• Please log in to reply
Busu ni Naranai Tetsugaku :: BBS Edition 136 replies to this topic Started by Star , Oct 09 2013 12:53 AM · 

#31 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

15 singers! We're Momusu at their largest now.

#32 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

I like singing and would love to take a stab if possible. :x I've annoyed my neighbor by singing before so I quit, but if I can nab some alone time somewhere else I'd love to!

/life story
Sorry. :hahaha:

#33 Kalle

Kalle
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 18 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

okay unfortunately, it sounds like I'm getting sick ( can't belt anything out when I'm coughing like mad every few minutes ) so I will have to drop out. :C This is my Fuyuka moment lol.

I'll be sure to listen to the finished product though!

#34 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

Welcome show!

Kalle, I was thinking of giving everyone a week or two to get their parts in since shit comes up, so if you still want to join let me know!

#35 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

I've started to get a cold too but it's still at it's early stages and I'm taking medication for it so I've got it under control lol

#36 Sayu

Sayu
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

Can I still join in?

#37 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:36 PM

Yep, you guys have until I wake up tomorrow to join!

#38 Halos

Halos
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

So, I saw this, and I enjoy singing, so may I join in? I actually want to be active in the community. : P

#39 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:23 PM

Yes of course you can! XD

#40 Halos

Halos
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

Also, how will this be done? I'm kinda confused with it. : P

#41 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

From what I surmise, it's basically that yuzu's going to close the signups tommorow, and after that, she'll request us to do a little "audition" so she knows what type of parts our voices are suited for, then she'll do the lyrics, we'll sing them, and at the end, when all the parts are in, I'll mix it.

#42 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

Bingo! And I don't need like a whole song from everyone, just like a verse so I know where to place them. :)

#43 Halos

Halos
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

Okay~ Thanks for telling me! : )

#44 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

Alright guys, it's audition time (and really you are all in no matter what, I am just using this for placement)

Send me a verse of any song you want, it can be busu ni, it can be something completely different, as long as it is in Japanese.  you can e-mail it to KrispyPAD@gmail.com, or dropbox it or link it to me in any way.  If you are going to do a link though, PM it to me, because I don't want this thread all junked up.

Ideally I'd like all auditions in by Friday, October 25th.  Which I guess really means Saturday morning by the time I get home from my mom's and check it.  If you don't get it in by then, you will still get to participate, but you'll automatically be thrown into a group line by default.  If you get me an audition you get the chance to have one of the three solo or six other duet parts.

Thanks.  :)

#45 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

Can I email it to you as an attachment or do I have to upload it for a file sharing site first? :)

#46 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 20 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

An attachment is fine! :)

#47 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

I just now found out about this Audition. Somehow I missed it on the front page and in the Spam, I also never really look on this part of the forum, I know its kinda late but I still want to participate. Am I still able too?

#48 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

Well, the more the merrier so sure.  :) I guess since I've pretty much determined how the distribution is going to work I will take people until auditions are due.

Don't forget if you don't get me an audition by Friday though, you are automatically placed on a group part!

#49 showraniy

showraniy
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:34 PM

I sent mine in because I know I'd have forgotten later.

#50 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

Sent mine in.

#51 Cyrene

Cyrene
  • Kohawho?

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

I just saw this T___T. I would totally be down for singing, is it too late? 

#52 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

Hey!  Like I said, I'll extend sign ups until Friday.  :)  Just get me an audition by then, otherwise you will by default sing a group part.  :)

#53 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

I'll send mine in tonight, sorry for being slow!

#54 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

It's fine! :D

#55 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

OK guys, one more day to get auditions in to me!  Like I said before, if you don't get them in on time you'll still be able to participate, you'll just get put default into a group line.  Which actually isn't super bad anyway since there's not a whole hello project's worth of people.

So far I have auditions from:

yuzuriha (duh)
star
arcobaleno
Molly
Mukuro
TnB
Valerie
ShiroiChanUK
Thea

showraniy

mizura

Cyrene

farrah

AquaChan

Ari

Haru

Aisasami

and waiting on

Kalle

mimo

Sayu

Momusu4Ever

I know Kalle dropped out because of a cold and Mimo is iffy, but if you guys don't audition I'll just cast you in group parts and if you get them in in time great, and if not that's up to you!

#56 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

Just sent mine! Hope it's okay!

#57 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

Had a hell of a time picking a song. Gonna record in a couple minutes. I hope I sound halfway worth a damn but if you shove me into a group part I'll be cool :party:

#58 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

OK guys, I am planning on posting the "cast list" at midnight eastern time!

I just want to let you know that every audition I have heard has been great, and that this process is really hard on me.  I am taking into account a number of factors and trying to take into account favorites and stuff when selecting. If you get a group line please don't be mad at me, I love you all!!!!!!!!!

#59 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

Ok guys, here it is. Like I said, this was really hard for me but I looked at voice types as well as favorites as well as how voices would mesh together. And the cast list is:

Reina - star
Risako - me
Miyabi - Molly
Riho - Thea
Risa - Cyrene
Mano - Farrah
Yuuka - aquachan
Maimi -showraniy
Airi - TnB
C-ute - arco, mukuro, sayu
MM - mizura, Valerie, momusu4ever
Berryz - ShiroichanUK, arco
S/m - aisasami, ari

So from here on our I will leave it to arco to explain how he wants to collect his files. I was thinking everyone should try to get their files in within two weeks so this doesn't turn into a months long project.

Thanks everyone!

Oh btw, you also sing the group parts if you have a solo or duets. For example, since I am Risako I sing all of risako's lines as found on p!h as well as all berryz lines. Star will sing all reina and MM lines, etc.

#60 Cyrene

Cyrene
  • Kohawho?

Posted 26 October 2013 - 04:17 AM

I will try to record asap! I'm very excited to do karaoke again!