• Please log in to reply
Male-Only SNSD/Girls' Generation Cover Group Just when you thought they had died out. 2 replies to this topic Started by arcobaleno , Dec 12 2013 11:48 PM · 

#1 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:48 PM

Yeah, so I know only like 2 guys here like K-pop, but HEY WHAT THE HELL.

Even though I'm already co-leader of DanshiJoshi Project, this time I'm spearheading my own group!

But, anyway.

Hello, all guys out there that karaoke! After searching endlessly for a male-only group that covers SNSD/Girls' Generation songs, I couldn't find any active ones at all, so I decided to open my own!

It's called Jeongsin 9, which, according to Google Translate, means "Spirited 9"

It's basically like all of the other cover groups, except with two pretty big twists:

1. I only accept guys. Sorry girls :c (there's 10,000,000 active girl-only SNSD cover groups out there anyway)
2. Unlike the other cover groups, you don't audition for an SNSD's members solo lines. There's going to be 9 of us, and we'll each get about the same amount of solo lines, so don't audition while thinking you're auditioning for all of Taeyeon or Sunny's parts.

I'm open to all members of any age, as long as you can keep up with the group. We're not going to exactly churn out releases every 2 seconds or anything, but I'd still like you to not feel like you don't have enough time.

Here's the rules for the forum: http://s13.zetaboard...opic/7132774/1/, so make sure to read them before auditioning, since a lot of important things are in there.

If you want, you can just post your audition here, but otherwise, you can just email me at ryanallthat@gmail.com. If you email me, please fill out this form! Also, you don't have to be a stellar singer, but please be able to hold a note halfway, at least. You don't need to bust out Taeyeon or Jessica level vocals, but don't sound like a dying alpaca, either.

Name: (doesn't have to your real name, just what you'd like to be called within the group. Like, I'm called arcobaleno within the group.)

When you'll be able to record: (Like if you can only record 2 days a week or so, or if you can always record. This is the most important part. Deadlines are always a month a week, so make sure you can record sometime then.)

Audition Link: (Please send in an mp3 or ogg file.)

And after sending your audition, if I approve you, I'll email you back. And then, just join the forum (http://s13.zetaboard...ongsin_9/index/) under your name that you gave in the audition email/YouTube comment and you're all set!

Any questions can be asked here, or in an email.

#2 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:35 PM

Well, good luck !

#3 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:36 PM

Yay, thanks!

I've already gotten 2 auditions from Soshified, so I'm really hoping that another 6 will audition. It's so exciting!