• Please log in to reply
Sera Myu Cover Group Auditions you know you want to 45 replies to this topic Started by TnB , Jan 31 2014 08:50 PM · 

#31 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 02 July 2014 - 01:15 PM

Hi guys, I meant to post this like two days ago, but tonight TnB and I are going to sit down and seriously confer about this so hopefully we will have a cast listing within the next day or two!

#32 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:09 PM

Hella excited.

#33 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:11 PM

Wooooo

#34 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 03 July 2014 - 01:30 PM

Sorry to disappoint but TnB wasn't feeling well last night, I am busy tonight and tomorrow, and she is busy Saturday so...we will be discussing this on Sunday.  But it is coming, I promise!

TnB wanted me to add that we will be doing an album a season and probably Kaguya Shima album after all the seasons.  However we do not have enough auditions to cast the first album so we need to promote elsewhere and are going to make a tumblr to help promote as well.  Anything you guys can do to help promote would get the process moving along faster.  

Is there anyone who can make a youtube video to help promote auditions?  Since TnB and I are both lacking in that kind of skill.

#35 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:40 PM

Once you actually have a tumblr or a video, it's a lot easier to promote -- right now the only way to get the details is on here and so it's kind of hard. But I have a few SeraMyu blogs on tumblr who I can connect with to get the word out once there's actually something to promote. :D

#36 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:49 PM

Sorry to disappoint but TnB wasn't feeling well last night, I am busy tonight and tomorrow, and she is busy Saturday so...we will be discussing this on Sunday.  But it is coming, I promise!

TnB wanted me to add that we will be doing an album a season and probably Kaguya Shima album after all the seasons.  However we do not have enough auditions to cast the first album so we need to promote elsewhere and are going to make a tumblr to help promote as well.  Anything you guys can do to help promote would get the process moving along faster.  

Is there anyone who can make a youtube video to help promote auditions?  Since TnB and I are both lacking in that kind of skill.

I can help with the video, if you tell me what you want in it, songs, images, video clips, message, duration, etc.

#37 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

Once you actually have a tumblr or a video, it's a lot easier to promote -- right now the only way to get the details is on here and so it's kind of hard. But I have a few SeraMyu blogs on tumblr who I can connect with to get the word out once there's actually something to promote. :D

That's what I was thinking :) I've been working on getting the tumblr set up today and have been fighting against 1.) Tumblr lag and 2.) Photoshop being a dick. (Or rather my work computer and network being dicks but I would never do something like this at work of course >.>) I should have it ready to go by tomorrow so you can start pimping it out!

I can help with the video, if you tell me what you want in it, songs, images, video clips, message, duration, etc.

That would be awesome! As soon as Yuzu and I have a chance to confer we'll send details your way.

#38 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:49 AM

TnB, you are the literal best.

I love stories of work escapades.

#39 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 04 July 2014 - 03:11 AM

I got two asks from people on Tumblr re: my promo of it, so I sent them along the audition info, guys!

#40 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

I'll promote it on my blog. And once we get a video, I'll put that up too.

#41 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:28 AM

Got three more asks on tumblr, so sent them the info too. Just givinf you a heads up, TnB, in case you are like wtf at the random emails!

#42 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:12 AM

Hey guys! We got a bunch more auditions thanks to Valerie which is really great. Here's what we have in the way of updates:

- We're going to cast one album at a time. That way new people have an opportunity to join later and we can make adjustments if anyone needs to drop out for whatever reason. 

- First album is Dark Kingdom arc focused. We'll be using songs from the musicals, anime, and PGSM. 

- We aren't going to announce the exact cast until everyone is chosen, but we've got pretty solid ideas in mind for everyone except Sailor Moon herself. 

- We'll PM/email everyone privately about their role before posting the full list so we can make sure everyone is still in and comfortable with their casting. 

- Roles are: Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Luna, Artemis, Tuxedo Mask, Queen Beryl, Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite, Kunzite, and youma (youma will be filled by people in other roles). 

- Tumblr will be up tomorrow! I wanted to have it done tonight but I had to do a job related thing and it took more time than planned :/ 

Sorry we are the slowest people in the land but it's going to be awesome I promise. >.>

#43 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:49 PM

Oh yay! I'm glad to hear people actually went for it! I'm very excited!

#44 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:13 AM

Tumblr is up! I'm still working on the banner but I at least got all the important info out there :D Please feel free to promote the crap out of it anywhere you want! 

#45 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:38 PM

Reblogged iton my personal for you guys. :) You might also want to consider enabling the submit box, so people can upload their auditions to dropbox or whatever and send their application right through tumblr. :)

#46 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 08 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

I'd actually prefer they email it - tumblr's communication system is really wonky, so if we need to communicate back and forth email is easier. :)