• Please log in to reply
Platina Lady - Lady Mermaid / ROCK Erotic / Saraba Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo 10 replies to this topic Started by TnB , Jun 04 2014 08:43 PM · 

#1 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:43 PM

hkIAgH4.jpg

Platina Green  →  Yuzu
Platina Pink     →  TnB

1. Lady Mermaid
2. ROCK Erotic
3. Saraba Itoshiki Kanashimitachi yo
4. Sayonara Tomodachi ni wa Naritakunai no (Platina Green)
5. cry baby (Platina Pink) 

Lyrics

Yuzu and I decided we wanted to cover Lady Mermaid and then we decided we wanted to cover about 500 other songs together and thus a duo was born :D This single is kind of all over the place but maybe in the future they'll have a theme. I make no promises!  

I'm sure you're wondering how we came up with such an astoundingly professional looking album cover. Because we were so excited about this we went ahead and hired the Photoshop team over at UFA to do it. It set us back about $10 but I think it was worth it.  

Mixing was all done by arco, who is super awesome and generous with his time  :heart:

#2 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:00 PM

Ah, Rock Erotic sounds great! As does Lady Mermaid. I love them.  

#3 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:38 PM

Thanks Thea <3

#4 Swtess

Swtess
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:14 PM

++++ Just because you sang Sayonara Tomodachi.

I think the mini album is nice and I like the makeup corresponding to your colour. Lady Mermaid was good.

#5 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:27 PM

I'm really still over here dying about the $10 comment.

#6 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:31 PM

Haha my favorite when she showed it to me was that it looked too good at first so she had to add more effects hahahahaha

#7 Star

Star
  • The New Dirty Hippie

Posted 05 June 2014 - 03:21 AM

AAAh These are so good. I already worship Yuzu,but now I have another to worship. Hearing TnB sing reminds me so much of my Utau (considering she did provide the voice for it) and made me remember that I haven't used her in such a long time. I look forward to hearing more from you guys.

#8 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:01 PM

Thanks guys!  :heart: 

I still think the cover almost looks too good, I should have randomly cut off bits of our hair or something 8D

#9 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

I would have died if you did that hahahahaha

#10 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:54 PM

The next single cover....

It's going to be epic, isn't it.

#11 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:04 PM

Especially if we wait until after the NYC concert to take it because then we can do something awesome like...take a picture together.  Then cut it apart and photoshop it back together.