• Please log in to reply
Hello!Spam :: 2018 ~Anniversary Mode~ Spam H!P stuff that's just random fluff. 433 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2018 10:00 PM · 

#421 Zoe

Zoe
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 01 February 2019 - 03:32 PM

After reading all of these interviews (including previous ones), it really strikes me just how much Tsunku really wanted Reina in the group :lol:

#422 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 01 February 2019 - 03:38 PM

I was under the impression that he still communicated via email or video chat, but her saying she’s never learned from him... makes me wonder if he’s more detached from it than I thought.

Yeah, that's what I was hoping for too. 

^^I agree that this very strict hierarchy thing is pretty iffy. Morning Musume is also the only H!P group with this strict sense of hierarchy. I guess it's because they're the original generational group, while every other addition was more of a "we don't want them to break up so we're going to add more girls" (looking at you, Juice). 

I think it was Takahashi that tried to keep the group more lax, the no-rivalry thing aside, as she wanted everyone to call her Ai-chan, even the newest/youngest members. And the age difference between Takahashi and Linlin 5 years, while it's 6 years between Mizuki and Akane. I wouldn't mind for them to be a bit more relaxed with it, honestly. ANGERME is a lot of fun because members from 3rd gen downwards can step up and steal the show without any consequences. 

That's why I liked Yokoyan's attempts to step up. I think it was the music show with Becky where she interrupted Harunan and/or made fun of her? That might've been rude for Japanese viewers but is it more rude than Masaki looking like she wants to kill everyone in the room? lol (I guess yeah, it is.)

#423 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:09 PM

After reading all of these interviews (including previous ones), it really strikes me just how much Tsunku really wanted Reina in the group :lol:

Which one? Tanaka or Yokoyama?

#424 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:18 PM

Which one? Tanaka or Yokoyama?
Tanaka

#425 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 02 February 2019 - 02:37 AM

All of those interviews are surprisingly revealing. Tanaka's openness about how much personal ambition drove her in MM honestly makes me like her more. 

#426 honey

honey
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 02 February 2019 - 06:53 PM

All of those interviews are surprisingly revealing. Tanaka's openness about how much personal ambition drove her in MM honestly makes me like her more.

I’ve always had a love-hate relationship with her; I was very inspired by and enamored with her as a young teen and as a young adult I felt very bored and annoyed by how saturated everything was by her presence and yet how little she appeared to change (i made my avatar at the peak of my omg-get-her-out moment like 8 years ago, i should probably change it lol). Now in my late twenties I have a genuine appreciation for her ambition and confidence to do and be what she wanted to.

#427 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:19 PM

I decided to go to Japan earlier than planned this year, so I might be able to go to the last day of Morning Musume’s spring tour, which would be my first concert in Japan 😃

#428 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:22 PM

Oh nice! Please report afterwards!

#429 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 03 February 2019 - 07:19 PM

I decided to go to Japan earlier than planned this year, so I might be able to go to the last day of Morning Musume’s spring tour, which would be my first concert in Japan 😃

I don't know yet if I will be going or not but if you want to meet for a drink during your stay, my inbox is open (it might be during my exams but we will see) ^^.

#430 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 10 February 2019 - 11:35 AM

I finally realized that Miki Nonaka's line, "Now what you hear is not a test," in "Jealousy Jealousy," originated in the pioneering 1979 hiphop song, "Rapper's Delight" by the Sugarhill Gang.

How did I find this out? I was watching the documentary about Fred Rogers (Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood) on PBS last night and in a scene when he comes to New York in the 1970s, "Rapper's Delight" plays on the soundtrack, the first time I've heard it in decades, and that line jumped out at me.

#431 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:00 PM

Hah, that's such a Tsunku thing, getting inspiration from 80ies (or in this case, late 70ies) music.

#432 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted Yesterday, 15 Feb, 01:31AM

Ju=Ju's most recent tour's Budokan DVD must have recently released, cause this video showed up my recommended :)

Looks like a great concert! Set is interesting, well-shot, and the girls are in top condition.

#433 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • Juice=Juice

Posted Yesterday, 15 Feb, 05:57AM

Waaayyy too much BEYOOOOONDS. I understand that it was good for them, but J=J fans are not by default H!P fans. I'm sure it was easily very exhausting to see them so much for a lot of people, as it was for me.

But the concert itself was great. The sub-units were great, and the stage set-up was SO cool. Way better than the 2017 J=J Budokan, which was really naked.

#434 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 15 Feb, 09:51AM

Ju=Ju's most recent tour's Budokan DVD must have recently released, cause this video showed up my recommended :)

Looks like a great concert! Set is interesting, well-shot, and the girls are in top condition.

I must get it. I love each of their recent concert DVDs.