• Please log in to reply
[2014.03.19] Juice=Juice - Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS / Arekore Shitai! (single) 3rd single 75 replies to this topic Started by tangerine , Feb 20 2014 04:15 PM · 

#61 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:53 AM

I think nobody posted this (though it was uploaded almost 2 weeks ago)

But, here is a concert rip of Hadaka no Kiss for those who haven't seen it yet. Sayuki's last line sounded good, better than the audio imo

#62 smtmissin

smtmissin
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:15 PM

^That is such a horrible live....Juice Juice need to improve quickly. They are not young anymore...They don't have 6-7 years like C-ute to rise to to the top.

http://img3.wikia.no.../a2/B5d1sFh.jpg

Someone please tell me this photo is a lie...because Karin.... o_O

#63 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

That was a solid performance to my ears. Sayuki did sound better. I wish she could re-record that line or something. 

Not a fan of Arekore Shitai. It's the most generic-sounding song ever, and the MV is incredibly boring. 

#64 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:19 AM

Yeah, i don't see what's so bad about that performance. I thought it was pretty good.

#65 smtmissin

smtmissin
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:32 AM

Uhm...I kinda listened to it at school (secretly) (in a rush)(no headphone)(low volume). Now that I listen to it again, it really is not that bad.

#66 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:06 PM

Watching the Arekore Shitai MV, I don't love song nor hate it, but it is definitely cute and boppy, so I might like it the more I hear it, and I'm happy at Uemuu and Yukanyan getting lots of lines. It seems like Ju=Ju's main thing with double A-sides is the "main" one has 98% Karin, Sayuki and Tomoko, while the other A-side has more like 68% of them.

Going by tangerine's translation (here), I really like the lyrics to Arekore Shitai! Even though it does speak of loneliness from being single, it puts a more positive spin on it, and it even wishes the friends of the girl who is feeling down good luck with their relationships.

#67 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:06 PM

I said this in the hello station thread but I like are kore shitai because it reminds me of old school idols.  Like CoCo, my original favorite idol group. <3

#68 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:23 PM

It's a cute song! I really like it and totally agree with some of the lyrics like "I want to do all these things but I don't have enough time blah blah."
And it's totally not "dirty" like we were speculating.
Everything JJ has been putting out is great.

#69 smtmissin

smtmissin
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:43 AM

I am disappointed that it is not as sexy as I thought judging from the title. So very disappointed.

I read the romanji lyrics for Hadaka no Kiss, and was surprised. I used to take elementary Japanese classes so I can understand some Japanese words here and there. I thought the phrase they sing at the end of the chorus was "soshite" and wondered about the wierdness of its position. Now I know what they sing is actually "kiss shite". I blame it all on my poor pair of ears....

#70 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:33 AM

Footage from their release event.

#71 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:34 PM

Y'all are all terrible Juice=Juice fans to not have posted their rank. I wasn't even looking for it and I still know what it is.

#3 with 38,293.

#72 smtmissin

smtmissin
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:00 PM

I knew about it but I didn't think it was impressive at all and decided to keep silence.

#73 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:29 AM

For this new of a group, it's definitely not bad!

#74 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:00 AM

I was mostly just surprised to see they didn't get a single day over 3k other than their first. Karin's old rich fans need to step up their game.

#75 Shiroi

Shiroi
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:33 PM

They didn't quite reach Ijiwaru's sales but I'm not surprised since I think this single overall is a bit meh. It's not a bad single but it's not good either :)

#76 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:53 PM

Can you believe J=J are still promoting this song? xD Have a new talk/live performance. (It's from the 28th, but it hasn't been shared yet.)

And here's another from June 8th. They perform Hadaka and Romance no Tochuu