• Please log in to reply
BBS Project '18 61 replies to this topic Started by zlilzlilzlil , Jun 09 2018 06:40 PM · 

Poll: Choosing songs!

Morning Musume

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

H!P Kids

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Juice=Juice & Angerme

Factories and Eggs and Country

Old Groups and Misc

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 27 June 2018 - 08:48 AM

I think I'm gonna bow out! Now seems like a good time to do this. Thanks for the opportunity, and last year!

#32 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 27 June 2018 - 03:59 PM

I think I'm gonna bow out! Now seems like a good time to do this. Thanks for the opportunity, and last year!

:cryalot:  :cryalot:  :cryalot:  :cryalot:  :cryalot:  :cryalot:  :cryalot:  :cryalot:  :cryalot:  :cryalot:  :cryalot:

#33 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:01 AM

So registration ended yesterday... does that mean voting ended yesterday, too??

That would make the song winners:

MM-- I Wish

C-ute-- Mugen Climax

Angerme-- Itoshima Distance

Country Girls-- Koi wa Magnet

Suki Sugite Baka Mitai/Koisuru Angel Heart/This Is Unmei (tie)

^Those results are including DonJuan's manual votes :)

I'm down to do a lot of graphics and possibly put videos together, I now have adobe premiere pro :)

#34 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:27 AM

I want to sign up still if it's ok!

#35 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:29 AM

I want to sign up still if it's ok!

Strawberry joining?!? How can we deny that?!?!?

#36 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 03 July 2018 - 01:30 AM

Thank you! I haven't done one of these before on the BBS..
But I'd like to finally participate, yay! It's been a long time since I've sang..  :eekrun:

#37 Zange

Zange
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:23 AM

That would make the song winners:

MM-- I Wish

C-ute-- Mugen Climax

Angerme-- Itoshima Distance

Country Girls-- Koi wa Magnet

Suki Sugite Baka Mitai/Koisuru Angel Heart/This Is Unmei (tie)

This is really just my thinking here, but of all of these, I feel like I Wish would make the best all cast song and everything else (6 songs) as a small group song. So that should be enough for everyone to be in two (differently grouped) small group songs I think?

The final decision is really up to zlil on all this but these are just my thoughts.

#38 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:41 PM

Sakebi - that's too bad... 

Strawberry - offcourse it's okay. I wrote you down.

I think that this is indeed okay as a finished list. 7 songs is fine for 11 people.

I also agree with Zange on I Wish being a full cast song while all the rest will be group (I want it to be groups of 3-4 people in each song).

If there is no objections, I'll start with the color coding for those songs, and maybe in a week or so I'll post them here.

If anyone really want to participate in a particular song, this is the time to tell me.

#39 Zange

Zange
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:15 PM

Something else I just thought of, maybe have it so that everyone gets one of the old songs and one newer song as their small group songs... just so everyone can do one of each. (It'd be like getting to represent the H!P of yesterday and today, which I think is nice)

That being said, I would love to do Mugen Climax but if that winds up not working out, then that's perfectly fine. ^_^

#40 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:26 PM

I’d like to be in Koisuru Angel Heart or Suki Sugite Baka Mitai

#41 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:52 PM

I'd like to be in Itoshima Distance!

Edit: I don't want to do This is Unmei

#42 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 04 July 2018 - 01:58 AM

I think my voice suits both Koi wa Magnet and Suki Sugite, and those are two I'd like to do :)

However I'm pretty much okay with being in anything besides This is Unmei. Mugen Climax/Itoshima Distance have a few tricky parts to get the rhythm/lyrics pronounced correctly if you're not confident in your Japanese, heads up! Definitely challenge it, but just so you all know. 

#43 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 04 July 2018 - 05:59 PM

I'd be interested in This is Unmei and Suki Sugite! I don't have an interest in Koisuru or Magnet. Other than that, they're all fine.

#44 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 04 July 2018 - 06:33 PM

I would love to be in Koi wa Magnet please!

#45 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:44 AM

I really wish to be in Mugen/Suki Sugite, but also okay with others except the country girls one :)

#46 strawberryjam

strawberryjam
  • 士多啤梨 bunny ? ♡ (・x・)

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:03 PM

I'd like to be in Koisuru Angel Heart.

#47 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:09 PM

I'm late, but generally I'm fine with everything. I'd love to be in Itoshima Distance though.

#48 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 08 July 2018 - 05:34 PM

So the groupings will be:

I Wish: ALL

Mugen Climax: Zange, Aqua, Paru, WonderBuono

Itoshima Distance: Mukuro, Juan, Zlil, Zange

Koi wa Magnet: TicTac, WonderBuono, Zlil

Suki Sugite Baka Mitai: Molly, TicTac, Thea, Aqua

Koisuru Angel Heart: Molly, StrawberryJam, Mukuro

This is Unmei: Thea, Paru, Juan, StrawberryJam

I divided it while considering all your request, and trying to create a situation when each person small groups contain different singers.

Color coding we be up in the next few days.

#49 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:06 PM

In the event we have multiple mixers, I'm calling shotgun on "Suki Sugite Baka Mitai" and "Koisuru Angel Heart". 

#50 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 08 July 2018 - 07:50 PM

Wow, impressive. Everyone got what they wanted and no one is singing with someone else twice. Good casting, haha.

#51 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 09 July 2018 - 01:40 AM

I think the casting looks great! A good variety of different voices in each song :)

Zlil you will be the standout in Koi wa Magnet since Wonderbuono and I sound so similar lol... I'm not a singer, so if I need to change anything in my recordings (harmonizing or whatevs) please let me know and I'll do my best to fix it!

#52 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 09 July 2018 - 03:58 AM

I think the casting looks great! A good variety of different voices in each song :)

Zlil you will be the standout in Koi wa Magnet since Wonderbuono and I sound so similar lol... I'm not a singer, so if I need to change anything in my recordings (harmonizing or whatevs) please let me know and I'll do my best to fix it!

We're gonna be such a cute group though I'm so excited for that one. :)

#53 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 09 July 2018 - 08:56 PM

I glad you all like the groups, cause I finished the color coding

Here is the link (I will also update the main post):

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

While I will organize the mixing and stuff, let's say the deadline for submission will be September 1st for now?

BTW: sorry thea for stealing your logo  :tongue:

Also, tell me if you have problem viewing the document. for some reason I always have troubles with google docs...

#54 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 11 July 2018 - 02:18 AM

Looks good. And a nice, loooooooooong deadline which is great, lol.

#55 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 16 July 2018 - 11:46 AM

Until we sort out all the mixers for each song, if you have any lines ready please drop them here or send them to me personally.

#56 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted Yesterday, 19 Jul, 02:32AM

My new mic comes in tomorrooowwww... So excited to start practicing my lines since I have Friday off <3

I was thinking of putting on a little extra Rika-ness on my Suki Sugite lines.... Thoughts? I was gonna then do my normal voice for the other two songs :)

Also, does anyone have any general suggestions/wants for the graphics/video? Just since there will be so many, I don't mind having some suggestions on ideas! I've been thinking of adding some simple animation to the videos too.

#57 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted Yesterday, 19 Jul, 03:13AM

What kind of mic are you getting?

#58 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted Yesterday, 19 Jul, 04:29AM

What kind of mic are you getting?

I got the Blue Snowball iCE mic w/ a pop filter... Hoping it works well, it had good reviews :)

My last mic was a noise-canceling headset so I figure almost anything will be a step up from that lol

#59 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted Yesterday, 19 Jul, 05:46AM

Right on. I think for the money it's pretty good mic, and will definitely sound better than a headset.

#60 zlilzlilzlil

zlilzlilzlil
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted Yesterday, 19 Jul, 03:58PM

My new mic comes in tomorrooowwww... So excited to start practicing my lines since I have Friday off <3

I was thinking of putting on a little extra Rika-ness on my Suki Sugite lines.... Thoughts? I was gonna then do my normal voice for the other two songs :)

Also, does anyone have any general suggestions/wants for the graphics/video? Just since there will be so many, I don't mind having some suggestions on ideas! I've been thinking of adding some simple animation to the videos too.

I think you can do the best rika, so I gave you her lines...  :thumbsup:

About graphics - I think everything you want will be just fine... are you willing to do the graphics for all 7 songs. If not we can fine others.