• Please log in to reply
UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related! Welcome to the other side of Up Front! 2381 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jul 02 2012 12:11 AM · 

#2371 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 January 2019 - 02:04 AM

Do we think they'll just throw all the OGs performing together for a song? I think that'd be really awesome to see as well.

They did so last year (I think it was Kanashimi Twilight ?) so I'm hopeful for this year as well.

#2372 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:26 AM

My favorite C-ute members singing together again!
From Chisato's FC event that Erika and Kanna were part of.

https://youtu.be/DgFlk3BJU1U

#2373 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:22 AM

Aibon singing at a wedding party : https://www.instagra...id=5duvs33xqjaa

#2374 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 February 2019 - 12:01 AM

Question: is it at all possible for Up-Front to stage a standalone C-ute reunion concert at some point in the future? I would think it would be a huge moneymaker. And maybe have some Berryz members as special guests. Whaddaya think?

#2375 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 17 February 2019 - 12:29 AM

Question: is it at all possible for Up-Front to stage a standalone C-ute reunion concert at some point in the future? I would think it would be a huge moneymaker. And maybe have some Berryz members as special guests. Whaddaya think?

I think it’s too soon, if they wait longer it’ll be more exciting.

#2376 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 17 February 2019 - 02:01 AM

I think it’s too soon, if they wait longer it’ll be more exciting.

A C-ute reunion is something I think will definitely happen, but not for a couple more years at least, and most likely an OG appearance at an H!P event rather than a full dedicated concert.

#2377 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 17 February 2019 - 03:13 AM

I think a full concert featuring C-ute is possible as a one-off, many years down the line. Like Taiyou to Ciscomoon reuniting in 2009.

#2378 sheikhyerbutay

sheikhyerbutay
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 17 February 2019 - 06:09 AM

When ever °C-ute has a reunion concert I hope I can be there for it!  That would be a "bucket list" project for me.   I still watch their concerts & vids everyday.  The above video of Chisa's FC event is great!  Kanna's smile is as dazzling as ever, and Erika's t-shirt  at 14:41 has a eye-poping message!  LOL!

#2379 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 17 February 2019 - 06:30 AM

Those types of concerts are still possible for a number of different groups/OG members, but they never seem to purposely get everyone back together at once. It's kinda odd.

C-ute could probably do a concert next week if they got Mai on board... but the other 4 have pretty consistent acts they've been doing since hiatus. Same could be said with most of BK, granted they have to convince Risako, Tsugunaga and Chinami. But the rest are all there at UFP half the time!

So to answer your question, I think the members of C-ute would be willing to do a concert, but it's up to whether UFP would actually put one together for them. This year's Hinafest is the best we've gotten in regards to OG members returning (and returning with other meaningful members at the same time) in a loong while.

#2380 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 20 February 2019 - 06:32 AM

Yasuko Omori made a song featuring Sayumin... And in the middle of the MV is a long behind the scenes section lmao

#2381 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted Yesterday, 21 Feb, 07:35AM

Yasuko Omori made a song featuring Sayumin... And in the middle of the MV is a long behind the scenes section lmao

It's Oomori Seiko. :thumbsup:

Of some interest is she's a producer and member of (recent but drama-ridden) idol group ZOC, also featuring Katy from Meltia. It's very tangential but I'd be all for former Hellopro members resurfacing as chika idols. :D/

#2382 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted Yesterday, 21 Feb, 04:19PM

It's Oomori Seiko. :thumbsup:

Of some interest is she's a producer and member of (recent but drama-ridden) idol group ZOC, also featuring Katy from Meltia. It's very tangential but I'd be all for former Hellopro members resurfacing as chika idols. :D/

Lol thanks, I had just used google since I had seen the artist before but didn't know her name :) <3