• Please log in to reply
Hello!News Network :: 2017 Edition H!P News that isn't Release Related or Deserving of it's OWN thread. 706 replies to this topic Started by Saya , Jan 18 2015 10:53 AM · 

#631 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 03 August 2017 - 03:38 AM

Ayapan said Ogawa's diagnosis/reveal of hiatus was decided super close to when the H!P summer concerts were going to begin. And that Kobushi was told days prior. to that reveal.. Kobushi had to work to now have only 6 people performing. They didn't memorize their new patterns and lines right away, but they worked hard to remember it. They were watching out for each other when they made mistakes in a team-like way.

He mentioned Ogawa but I didn't hear him really mention anything about Rio

#632 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 03 August 2017 - 03:42 AM

I only went by what was said on jplop, sorry. I'm still surprised they mentioned Rena. Angerme's recent variety appearance basically didn't acknowledge at all that Maho was still a current member of the group. But I guess her's has been much longer.

#633 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 04 August 2017 - 05:06 AM

They announced that Kiki's participation will remain limited. Here's a list of upcoming events she'll be missing from:

8/4 - TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2017

8/6 - SUMMER STATION Music LIVE 2017

Hello! Project Summer 2017

8/5 - Nakano Sun Plaza - will appear, but not in the performance parts

miss:

8/6, 8/19, 8/20 - Nakano Sun Plaza

8/11 - Sendai Sun Plaza Hall (Miyagi)

8/26~8/27 - Forest Hall (Aichi)

9/2 - Hiroshima Hall (Hiroshima) 

8/5 must be the filming day.

#634 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 13 August 2017 - 12:34 PM

Chii-chan's mm member color is white

#635 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 13 August 2017 - 03:09 PM

Bland colour for a bland member.
But at least it's not an orange variant.

#636 kira

kira
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:09 PM

"At least it's not brown" was my first thought.

#637 iDOL1641

iDOL1641
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 13 August 2017 - 05:06 PM

I like it. I wonder how they'll use it when they do member color costumes. At least it's not grey.

#638 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 世界をパレードに

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:18 PM

If they don't change it back to orange when Haruka graduates, it will be interesting to see. I really love white as color, but I (foolishly) hope they use it in a more innovative way than the usual all-white stuff they do.

#639 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:05 PM

Koharu was the last one with white.

#640 iDOL1641

iDOL1641
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:19 PM

Koharu was the last one with white.

Koharu had grey.

#641 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 13 August 2017 - 08:35 PM

She did have gray but wasn't a lot of her actual stuff white?

#642 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:14 PM

Yeah, and judging from this picture some of Chisaki's goods will be shown as grey as well:

d9XR9yD.jpg

As in, they wrote her name in grey. Considering they announced her colour at the last MM concert and the Naruchika is the next concert it's probably not a placeholder anymore. (Could have used pink over white, like they did with Maria or Akane.) In the end it's H!P, they probably won't stick to white too seriously. Like Haruna had all kinds of yellows until Reina joined or Masaki had everything from ice blue over mint to actual emerald green. 

#643 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:29 PM

Black outline would have worked just fine and would actually read as white.

#644 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:32 PM

MM's color scheme is a MESS. It hurts to look at. I feel like it was more pleasant to look at years ago..

Spoiler

#645 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:26 PM

Yeah, and judging from this picture some of Chisaki's goods will be shown as grey as well:

d9XR9yD.jpg

As in, they wrote her name in grey. Considering they announced her colour at the last MM concert and the Naruchika is the next concert it's probably not a placeholder anymore. (Could have used pink over white, like they did with Maria or Akane.) In the end it's H!P, they probably won't stick to white too seriously. Like Haruna had all kinds of yellows until Reina joined or Masaki had everything from ice blue over mint to actual emerald green. 

I suspect they're gonna change it to orange once Haruka is gone. 

#646 honey

honey
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 15 August 2017 - 03:42 AM

honestly i hope they keep her color white so there's less of a chance we'll get all white outfits in a PV again

#647 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 17 August 2017 - 01:23 AM

^ we would still get red, blue, and yellow outfits in the past despite riho ayumi and haruna being there

They will never say NO to white 

#648 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 21 August 2017 - 06:13 AM

Engeki Joshi-bu Kenshuusei musical is titled "Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan" (僕たち可憐な少年合唱団). a remake of the same Kenshuusei stage play from 2014.

Cast :
Kenshuusei (Horie Kizuki, Maeda Kokoro, Ono Kotomi, Kanatsu Mizuki, Noguchi Kurumi, Nishida Shiori, Shimakura Rika, Yamada Ichigo)
Takahashi Ai, Ohgi Kei

Boys choir
【♯ Sharp team】:Horie Kizuki, Noguchi Kurumi, Nishida Shiori, Shimakura Rika
【♭Flat team 】:Maeda Kokoro, Kanatsu Mizuki, Ono Kotomi, Yamada Ichigo

Kenshuusei cast will also alternate the Sharp and Flat teams

from Mr. A

#649 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:38 PM

Kobushi Factory is having its second OTODAMA concert tomorrow... Gosh I'm pumped for when that video eventually drops. Their last one was great. Though it will be odd with only 6 members.

#650 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 21 August 2017 - 03:39 PM

Engeki Joshi-bu Kenshuusei musical is titled "Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan" (僕たち可憐な少年合唱団). a remake of the same Kenshuusei stage play from 2014.

Cast :
Kenshuusei (Horie Kizuki, Maeda Kokoro, Ono Kotomi, Kanatsu Mizuki, Noguchi Kurumi, Nishida Shiori, Shimakura Rika, Yamada Ichigo)
Takahashi Ai, Ohgi Kei

Boys choir
【♯ Sharp team】:Horie Kizuki, Noguchi Kurumi, Nishida Shiori, Shimakura Rika
【♭Flat team 】:Maeda Kokoro, Kanatsu Mizuki, Ono Kotomi, Yamada Ichigo

Kenshuusei cast will also alternate the Sharp and Flat teams

from Mr. A

It seems odd that Takase and Kiyono aren't participating since they're still technically Kenshuusei and are supposed to be part of some acting thing.

#651 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 21 August 2017 - 07:26 PM

^I'm pretty sure Takase and Kiyono aren't KSS anymore and that's why they've been performing as full members in the summer concerts. They're kinda like Reina where they're "debuted", but not into anything.

#652 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 24 August 2017 - 02:36 AM

Maho is listed on the flyers for Angerme's fall tour.

post-229615-0-47857400-1503494347.jpg

Hopefully means good things regarding her return.

Unrelated, those colors are 3rd gen + Moe, so I'm guessing there's one for each member.

#653 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 24 August 2017 - 03:29 AM

Those are some badass posters O_O

Also god bless whoever made them... They gave Aiai's poster space, which she loves aliens and UFOs and space <3 <3

#654 kira

kira
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 25 August 2017 - 01:11 PM

Morning Musume is going to be on Music Station's Ultra Fes on 9/18.

http://www.tv-asahi....c/ultrafes2017/

#655 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 26 August 2017 - 03:01 AM

Last two years they performed Love Machine and this is their first time on Music Station this year so... I guess we know what they'll be singing lol.

#656 Zoe

Zoe
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 26 August 2017 - 06:01 AM

Could actually be Morning Coffee this year :lol:

#657 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 26 August 2017 - 06:18 AM

It's not like they have anything new to perform.

#658 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 26 August 2017 - 08:44 AM

J=J Magic of Love (Sans Karin) JAM EXPO (credits: Jplop)

It's interesting to see them not utilize Ruru on this song. Most of Karin's parts go to one of the original girls. Akari got a couple big lines.

#659 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 26 August 2017 - 09:32 AM

It's interesting to see them not utilize Ruru on this song. Most of Karin's parts go to one of the original girls. Akari got a couple big lines.

Probably didn't want to give the n00bs too much to think about this early into learning the back catalog.

That's a rough performance everyone, especially Sayuki. They sound much better on other songs from this set. "Magic of Love" is a pretty tough song to sing, and that one of the vocally stronger idol groups would have this much trouble with it shows the limitations of idol singers. Probably should have gone with "Romance no Tochuu" instead.

#660 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 27 August 2017 - 01:53 AM

Probably didn't want to give the n00bs too much to think about this early into learning the back catalog.

That's a rough performance everyone, especially Sayuki. They sound much better on other songs from this set. "Magic of Love" is a pretty tough song to sing, and that one of the vocally stronger idol groups would have this much trouble with it shows the limitations of idol singers. Probably should have gone with "Romance no Tochuu" instead.

I'm pretty sure this was the end of their setlist for this event, so I can understand them getting a bit breathless here.... Wish if they were going to do this song they put it near the middle, though... They have a couple of still climatic songs with not as much vocal pressure they could've done to end it instead. But yeah, Sayuki's runs were all over the place and not pleasant this performance.

Also, I think they don't want to push Ruru right off the bat... Dunno, she's a master at learning lines quickly, so that wouldn't have been the issue. Plus she's been told she needs to work on her emotion/feeling for songs, so maybe they didn't want to give her a big, emotional song like Magic of Love until she's a bit more practiced.

EDIT: I'm not sure when this chant started, but I died at the wota saying "Koko da yo, Tomoko" after her line "Where are you?"... The Niconico chat exploded with it too and had me laughing.

PS: MM'17 sang something besides Love Machine, Morning Coffee or 1, 2, 3! They sang Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga Aru on a tv program