• Please log in to reply
Hello!News Network :: 2017 Edition H!P News that isn't Release Related or Deserving of it's OWN thread. 706 replies to this topic Started by Saya , Jan 18 2015 10:53 AM · 

#691 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 28 September 2017 - 03:04 PM

MM is not popular enough to pull off the Sakura/Otome-Gumi concept now. They were selling out arena tours back then, and added those smaller venue, split-group gigs as a way to offer fans a more intimate experience. They're doing small-houses now because that's all they can fill. I can't see them releasing separate singles of new material, and without new material, what's the point of splitting up the groups? 

Just get the group down to around ten girls and get on with it. 

MM can absolutely sell out hall tours still, they're the only group that's guaranteed to do one every fall and spring. They're not doing small 3/400 capacity venues because they can't do anything bigger. 

#692 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 04 October 2017 - 05:25 AM

Today is Angerme's 3ki 3rd year anniversary :)

#693 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:50 AM

岡田愛、宮田くるみ、船木結ら新おはガール就任!「おはスタ」テーマ曲はつんく♂が担当

Okada Megumi (Sakura Gakuin), Funaki Musubu (Country Girls/ANGERME) and Miyata Kurumi (Ciao Smiles (sort of SaGaku sister group)) are new Oha! Star girls. Also show is getting a new theme by Tsunku.

#694 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 10 October 2017 - 12:34 PM

Juice=Juice get a second round of their world tour, focusing on South America this time.

Juice=Juice LIVE AROUND 2017 ~World Tour〜
2017.12.12 Lima
2017.12.14 Santiago de Chile
2017.12.15 São Paulo
2017.12.17 Fortaleza

Announced at J=J day today.
https://twitter.com/...718357993852928

#695 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:26 PM

Figures its South America. They'll go see anybody.

#696 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:38 PM

Mad they aren't coming to the US :/ Specifically LA. The last time anyone came to LA was 2009.

#697 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:45 PM

J=J did a France version of Ça va? Ça va? during their trip to Paris.

#698 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:23 PM

I’m annoyed they aren’t coming to the US, especially since I actually like J=J again although even if they did come to the US, unless they came pretty close to where I live, there’s still no way I could see them.

Part of me wonders if the political climate here has something to do with it since a lot of idol groups that have performed abroad recently have all been choosing Canada or Mexico. It’s still cool that South America is getting tour dates though.

#699 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:10 PM

Part of me wonders if the political climate here has something to do with it since a lot of idol groups that have performed abroad recently have all been choosing Canada or Mexico. It’s still cool that South America is getting tour dates though.

Still waiting for the first H!P group to come to Canada  =3=

#700 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:07 PM

I’m annoyed they aren’t coming to the US, especially since I actually like J=J again although even if they did come to the US, unless they came pretty close to where I live, there’s still no way I could see them.

The kpop groups haven't stayed away so I'm guessing it's just trendy to go to Mexico at the moment. And like I said before, Brazilian fans especially will go see anyone. They go hard. I've seen small name kpop groups go to Chile and Peru as well.

#701 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:25 PM

This is how the previous dates were given out, three or four at a time and slowly. They stated there were plans to go to America so I don't doubt they will. If anything, it proves that if they're visiting two cities in Brazil given it's size, America surely will have minimum two dates.

Also this is the first time any H!P group has gone to Brazil, which is shocking given the high population of Japanese people living in the country.

#702 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 10 October 2017 - 09:56 PM

Since Ju=Ju day was supposedly the end of the world tour it's not impossible for them to add more dates for other places after they're done with these 4. 

#703 Haru

Haru
  • (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 10 October 2017 - 10:23 PM

they literally announced jakarta after dortmund so yeah.

#704 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:15 PM

J=J did a France version of Ça va? Ça va? during their trip to Paris.

Fun to see some of my hometown's shots in a H!P MV. I liked it.

#705 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 12 October 2017 - 07:31 AM

Makino Maria's latest gig at Weekly Shonen Champion.

Spoiler

#706 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:59 PM

How unique and inspired.

#707 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 12 October 2017 - 03:23 PM

How unique and inspired.

LOL