• Please log in to reply
[2017.?.?] Morning Musume. '17 Spring Concert Tour ~THE INSPIRATION!~ Masaki is back and 13th gen debut's in their first Morning Musume Concert! 67 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Mar 18 2017 01:17 PM · 

#1 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:17 PM

Morning Musume. '17 Spring Concert Tour ~THE INSPIRATION!~

331e0986b203461a44c94fabb60a9b10.jpg?t=1

Concert runs from 3/18 - 5/26 

Ends at Budokan

Setlist [First Day / *Subject to Changes]

VTR 
1.BRAND NEW MORNING (12-nin)
2.Medley (13-nin) :
  • One•Two•Three (Updated)
  • Souda! We're ALIVE + Help me!! (Remix)
  • Ren'ai Hunter + Ren'ai Revolution 21 (Remix)
3.SONGS
4.Sou ja nai
5.Ai no Gundan
MC - introduction
6.Watashi no nanni mo Wakacchanai
7.Sexy Cat no Enzetsu
8.Tokyo to Iu Katasumi
MC 
*9.  Silver no Udedokei / Fukumura, Yokoyama, rap by Ikuta, Kaga / Give me Love - 10th Gen, 13th Gen
10.Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari '17 version
11.Loving you forever
MC - "THE INSPIRATION!" corner 
MC - Morning Musume. 20th anniversary 
12.Morning Coffee
13.Medley :
  • HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN? ~Nihon wa Donna Kanji Dekka?~
  • TOP!
  • Wakuteka Take a chance
  • Ikimasshoi!
  • Moonlight night ~Tsukiyo no Ban da yo~ (with Kudo x Ikuta dance battle)
  • What is LOVE?
MC - new unreleased song Seishun Say A-HA (青春Say A-HA) Written and Arranged by Tsunku and Okubo Kaoru
14.Seishun Say A-HA
15.Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai
16.Wagamama Kinomama Ai no Joke
MC
17.Inspiration!
ENCORE
18.Jealousy Jealousy
MC
19.Bravo! (13-nin)

#2 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 18 March 2017 - 01:51 PM

Anderei's favorite song returns for another revival!

#3 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 18 March 2017 - 02:11 PM

#9 is shaping up to be 13th gen with every other gen. I'm interested to see what the girls will do with Sakura.

I didn't word it well but the first show was Silver no Udedokei and the 2nd show was Give me Love..

ck96u3a.jpg?1

#4 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 March 2017 - 04:04 PM

I love that 13th gen is getting some love. Setlist is fine, could do without that dance performance medley though.

/edit: It's the first medley. RR21? Renai Hunter? Souda? OTT? Feels like they have this medley in every tour lol.

#5 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 March 2017 - 05:00 PM

http://www.nicovideo...atch/sm30848779 - Fan Recording of Seishun Say A-HA

#6 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:14 PM

I love that 13th gen is getting some love. Setlist is fine, could do without that dance performance medley though.

/edit: It's the first medley. RR21? Renai Hunter? Souda? OTT? Feels like they have this medley in every tour lol.

Cause they pretty much do,sadly... Though hopefully new outfits and new people will make it bearable to watch again.

Setlist is alright, nothing crazy.... But I like it. 13ki is really going to get to shine. So excited to hear the '17 Kashimashi. I'm assuming we'll hear it on next week's H!S like in 2015. 

New song? Please give us an album... Though at this point, make it 2 discs. MM has like 3 songs that aren't on any albums yet that aren't B-sides lol

#7 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 March 2017 - 07:37 PM

Yeah, them performing Wakacchanai again seems like a hint. Then again, how long have Country Girls performed their not released songs..? 

The new song sounds okay, wouldn't say it's A-side material, but I prefer it over some recent A-sides. Here's a Youtube link btw.

Also interesting to see that they perform Sou Janai but not Mukidashi. 

/EDIT: After listening to the concert rip, opinions on the sound:

Spoiler

#8 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:05 PM

Where is Suki na Senpai? Is 13th gen the first gen not to sign it? (except for the 7th/11th gen&Aika)

#9 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:42 PM

Where is Suki na Senpai? Is 13th gen the first gen not to sign it?

"Brand New Morning".
More seriously, they may want them to be 4 to sing it.

#10 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 19 March 2017 - 07:33 PM

Anderei's favorite song returns for another revival!

Fuck that song honestly.

#11 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 19 March 2017 - 08:13 PM

I'm curious what Tsunku has to say about Kaga and Yokoyama. But mostly about Kaga.

#12 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:48 AM

I'm going to watch this only for the 2nd medley, the 2 new songs and Joshi Kashimashi honestly... of all the old songs they have, they keep using 1·2·3, Wagamama/Gundan and Help me!!

... If they're gonna keep using colorful era songs everytime at least they could shuffle them more often with Brainstorming, Kimi Sae, Password is 0, Tokisora, Egao no, even TIKI BUN but not the same songs every damn concert.

besides TOP, Ikkimashoi and Loving you forever, the other old songs were also recently used in concerts for the last years right? (Morning Coffee doesn't count)

#13 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:12 AM

At least it's not Love Machine and Resonant Blue anymore.

(But I agree with you.)

#14 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 20 March 2017 - 06:20 PM

Man, that second medley is almost perfect

#15 iDOL1641

iDOL1641
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:30 PM

Where is Suki na Senpai? Is 13th gen the first gen not to sign it? (except for the 7th/11th gen&Aika)

It might be in the B setlist. If LinLin and JunJun did it, they'll let them do it too.

#16 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:40 PM

my main problem with the setlist here is, with the lack of old song and the oversaturation of colorful era songs, I know Kaede and Yokoyama are going to get shit besides BNM and the performances where they sing with other generation.

If there were songs like AFOD or Ai araba it's alright, you could expect 13ki and even 12ki to get some solos. But with the new ones? you know the same 4 girls are going to cover Riho and Kanon 100%

#17 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:49 PM

You'd expect it but that doesn't mean it would happen. Even 9th gen were glorified backup dancers for most of their first concert and they were the first new girls in ages.

Night concert change

9.Give me Love / Ishida, Harunan, Masaki, Kudo, Kaga, Yokoyama

3/20 change

9.Please! Jiyuu no Tobira / Oda, Ogata, Nonaka, Makino, Haga, Kaga, Yokoyama

That new song has a really awesome intro and instrumental but they lost me with the singing. It's kind of like EDM mixed with something the 2009 lineup would have released for those not willing to make a nico account to listen. I like the Say A-HA part, but otherwise it's mediocre. I wouldn't spend money on it.

#18 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:52 PM

Yupp, it's mostly Mizuki, Masaki and Sakura that got Riho's lines. Every now and then one goes to Ayumi. Ogata barely got anything at all. The rest of 12ki get a few lines in Loving you forever, Inspiration and Ikimasshoi.

13ki get their "everybody things with you" corner at least. It's #9 on the setlist:

• Pattern A: Silver no Udedokei, 13ki and 9ki
  • Pattern B: Give me Love, 13ki and 10ki
  • Pattern C: Please! Jiyuu no Tobira, 13ki with Sakura and 12ki.

/EDIT: Yeah what Anderei said.

#19 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 20 March 2017 - 11:55 PM

I find that Ayumi actually tends to get a ton of lines but nobody notices until the actual video comes out. I sometimes see people lumping her in with the girls who got shafted line-wise and I often wonder if they're watching the same MM that I am.

#20 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:12 AM

By the '4 same girls' I meant the 3 mentioned by DonJuan and Haruka!

I don't know if you mean Ayumi getting lines in concerts or in singles too. I can't talk about concerts because the last one I watched was Give me more love and it was only the streamed version. For Ayumi I agree she sometimes gets as much lines as Kudo but to me it always feels more like Kudo is always above.

#21 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 21 March 2017 - 05:53 AM

Ogata does not deserve lines.

#22 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:03 AM

Typically Ayumi gets more lines than Kudo in concerts, I'd say. Especially if you're performing One Two Three and HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN.

#23 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 22 March 2017 - 04:51 AM

Ayumi gets far, far, far more lines than she deserves to be honest LOL.  She and Erina are the driving forces behind me avoiding live MM performances.

#24 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:33 PM

I have many thoughts on the performance of BNM and Maa-chan's return, but for the moment the main thing I thought while watching the BNM Inspiratin video was...... I want to see this concert so bad. And that's such a good thing.

#25 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:00 AM

Both Fukumura Mizuki and Oda Sakura caught a fever the other day and were diagnosed with influenza. They will miss this weekend's Morning Musume. '17 concert in Osaka (5/13) and Okayama (5/13).
http://www.helloproject.com/news/7000/

Wonder who will stand in? I'm surprised they didn't cancel the concerts. They're like 75% of vocals! :lol:

#26 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:04 AM

Both Fukumura Mizuki and Oda Sakura caught a fever the other day and were diagnosed with influenza. They will miss this weekend's Morning Musume. '17 concert in Osaka (5/13) and Okayama (5/13).
http://www.helloproject.com/news/7000/

Wonder who will stand in? I'm surprised they didn't cancel the concerts. They're like 75% of vocals! :lol:

Wooooow, that's gotta be the biggest panic the MM staff has been in since Riho told them she was graduating llolol

MIKICHA, SATO. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE. But no, really... Miki.... THIS IS YOUR CHANCE.

#27 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:21 AM

I hope we get some report of the concert. Really curious how the other girls are going to step up or not step up...

#28 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 12 May 2017 - 07:27 AM

I hope we get some report of the concert. Really curious how the other girls are going to step up or not step up...

Yeah, or that with it being as odd a concert as it will be that someone will just straight up record it. It'd be worth it, either way.

#29 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 12 May 2017 - 09:10 AM

While I'm sad because Sakura. I'm just too damn curious to hear who takes over and what the concert will sound like. This is a big moment for the other girls to finally step it up. Good ol Eminem song comes to mind.

#30 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 May 2017 - 11:23 AM

I'm hoping for Duu & Miki (and Maa) to stand in. Please no more Ayumi and Erina, I've already (more than) enough of them.