• Please log in to reply
[2017.06.30] Tsugunaga Momoko Last Live - ♥Arigatou Otomomochi♥ 7 replies to this topic Started by DonJuan , Mar 22 2017 07:43 PM · 

#1 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:43 PM

Concert information on helloproject.com

Here it is, Momoko's last concert is her going solo. No guests yet but I'm sure there'll be some. 

The concert will take place at an open air location. 

I was a bit surprised to see that she's going to get a solo concert but I guess it makes sense with her being the longest serving H!P member ever.

#2 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:31 PM

Kind of excited to see who she has as guests. It sounds like it will be awesome either way! Momo is quite the performer.

#3 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:44 AM

Good for her. 

#4 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:50 PM

Not to be rude to Country Girls.... But Momoko deserved to graduate on a higher note than just a CG concert...

#5 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:00 PM

CG as a whole could fill a big venue though. This location will probably be less spectacular.

#6 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:38 AM

I'm glad she's getting one but also I refuse to believe or accept that she's leaving so LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! :)

#7 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 24 March 2017 - 02:30 AM

CG as a whole could fill a big venue though. This location will probably be less spectacular.

Really? I mean, they just got their first concert hall this tour season... But it's a short tour along with their live house tour. I wouldn't say they're regularly able to fill "big" venues. We'll see especially after Momochi is gone how popular they still are, honestly. Momochi is getting a whole HinaFest premium to herself as well, lol

#8 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 24 March 2017 - 03:25 AM

They just take a long time to put everyone in bigger venues because it pushes the whole 'look how hard they worked' narrative. JJ could have filled Budokan way before they hit 220 live house performances. I have no doubt CG could do a hall tour + Budokan/Yokohama, especially if someone is graduating.