• Please log in to reply
[03.28.2018] Kobushi Factory 5th Single - Kore Kara da! / Ashita Tenki ni Naare Double A Side~ 5-nin Action! 53 replies to this topic Started by Anderei , Feb 05 2018 06:54 PM · 

#31 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 02 March 2018 - 07:34 AM

Reg A wins but they're all surprisingly non-bad (some less so than others).

#32 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 02 March 2018 - 12:50 PM

So Hirose's also a side-of-the-line girl, huh. Interesting.

With only five people, yeah.

You can say "with only five people, yeah" but it doesn't change the fact that she's the next side-liner after the others were gone.

Speaking of whom, I miss. If they were going to do a C-ute vibe the 5 works, but the way Kobushi was really flattered their number. Sigh.

#33 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 March 2018 - 09:33 PM

So Hirose's also a side-of-the-line girl, huh. Interesting.

With only five people, yeah.
You can say "with only five people, yeah" but it doesn't change the fact that she's the next side-liner after the others were gone.

Speaking of whom, I miss. If they were going to do a C-ute vibe the 5 works, but the way Kobushi was really flattered their number. Sigh.
Quite agreeing with you.

Edit : But I know I pay particularly attention to it because Ayaka is one of my all H!P favorite.
This doesn't change the fact I realize now better than when they were 8 what you said in your 2nd sentence though.

#34 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 03 March 2018 - 06:56 PM

https://mobile.twitt...974853661990917

Short MV preview.

#35 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:25 AM

Hamaura, Inoue, and Wada recording vocals for Ashita Tenki

#36 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 04 March 2018 - 03:43 PM

I don't feel like Kobushi's music style really flatters a group with only five members, truthfully.  The bombastic, OTTness of most of their songs just calls for a larger group sound, in my opinion.  It's hard to imagine them performing Samba with only five of them, for instance.  

#37 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 04 March 2018 - 05:53 PM

I don't feel like Kobushi's music style really flatters a group with only five members, truthfully. The bombastic, OTTness of most of their songs just calls for a larger group sound, in my opinion. It's hard to imagine them performing Samba with only five of them, for instance.

Yeah, but I feel like we have enough groups doing the more standard sound so it'd be disappointing to get yet another.

#38 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 March 2018 - 01:57 PM

https://youtu.be/TLp_u9ZZBHw?t=47s

Ashita Tenki ni Naare H!S version.
The beginning is a bit weird but I like the song even though it's not a banger.

#39 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:16 PM

Now, this song I actually DO think works with fewer members!  I hope they pursue this type of sound more instead of Kore Kara Da tracks.  It's got that Kobushi flavor without sounding like it needs a ton of singers to support the energy.

#40 Revangelis

Revangelis
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:10 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=HqCDuKgukB4

PV for Ashita Tenki is out.

#41 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:12 PM

I don't like the MV parts (mainly just the guy talking) but I love the song!

#42 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:35 AM

The whole video was super cringey lol. Kinda reminded me of the intro to AKB's Koisuru Fortune Cookie with random English-speaking guy but actually worse.

#43 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:00 PM

https://www.youtube....=youtu.be&t=47s

Kore Kara da! Harusute version. 

I like it. The song is, again, not a banger, but the video seems quite nice. 

Generally speaking, this single sounds a bit like a statement. Nothing serious of course, but having Ashita Tenki ni Naare mention they had to go through some stuff lately and Kore Kara da dealing with rejection is a nice touch.

Could be reading too much into it, of course.

#44 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:18 AM

I think it’s a banger. I’ve havent liked their last 2 singles after loving the first few, so I’m excited!

#45 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:26 AM

Oh, that's true. It's a step into the right direction.

#46 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:32 AM

I like both songs a lot.

#47 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:12 AM

I like both songs a lot as well. This is their first single in a while that I've actually liked.

#48 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 16 March 2018 - 05:59 PM

https://www.youtube....=youtu.be&t=47s

Kore Kara da! Harusute version.
I like it. The song is, again, not a banger, but the video seems quite nice.

Generally speaking, this single sounds a bit like a statement. Nothing serious of course, but having Ashita Tenki ni Naare mention they had to go through some stuff lately and Kore Kara da dealing with rejection is a nice touch.
Could be reading too much into it, of course.

I felt like Ashita was like that too.

#49 Revangelis

Revangelis
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:30 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=kMNLkGUBMBM

Here is the PV for Kore Kara da!

#50 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:14 AM

Ashita is meh at best for me. Kore Kara has a nice chorus but the rest isn't my taste.... I actually liked Tsubaki's most recent release quite a bit more. 

That's really sad coming from someone who really loved Kobushi (especially their album) and their rock sound. *Sigh*

#51 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:06 PM

In the MV for "Korekara da," they use the office plaza at Chiba City for the race scene. This location is used frequently for sentai and Kamen Rider fight scenes. I visited it when I was in Japan.

35024107624_6ffa90a9e3.jpg

35732597531_ceb4fdb6a6.jpg

35025011204_64d41413a4.jpg

35732882701_ec496be811.jpg

#52 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 28 March 2018 - 12:25 PM

First day sales: 23,419 copies sold.
https://www.oricon.c...s/d/2018-03-27/

It doesn't sound like much but it's in line with their previews releases, in fact it's their 2nd highest first day sales.

#53 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 28 March 2018 - 05:54 PM

It’s not bad considering how low key the promo has been.

#54 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:15 AM

Okay, last necro-bump, swearsies. This came out right after I disappeared.

I like "Kore Kara da" but there was something that just seemed off that I couldn't put my finger on. Farrah put hers on it for me:

I don't feel like Kobushi's music style really flatters a group with only five members, truthfully.  The bombastic, OTTness of most of their songs just calls for a larger group sound, in my opinion.  It's hard to imagine them performing Samba with only five of them, for instance.  

Yup, this feels like a song for a group with at least two more girls to really work. It's good, though.

And "Ashita Tenki..."

Now, this song I actually DO think works with fewer members!  I hope they pursue this type of sound more instead of Kore Kara Da tracks.  It's got that Kobushi flavor without sounding like it needs a ton of singers to support the energy.

Yup, totally agree, and this is a style of Jpop, when well done, that gets me every time. I love this. It's timeless. This could have been recorded by any number of J-girl groups over the past 15 years and fit into its era. Yeah, the video is cheesy as fuck, but the concept of re-introducing Kobushi Factory is solid. This is my favorite H!P song of 2018 so far.