• Please log in to reply
I Feel You (orig. Wonder Girls) 3 replies to this topic Started by Farrah , Aug 22 2015 09:37 PM · 

#1 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 22 August 2015 - 09:37 PM

Not sure how much interest there will be in this here but I have had Wonder Girls' new album on repeat all month!  Grew up listening to a lot of 80's music so even though it's before my time, it still gives me a great nostalgic feeling.  This song is in such a goofy range - those whispery verses are hard to sing softly since they're bouncing all over the top of the fourth octave / bottom of the fifth.  Because of that, I did a cut version!

https://www.youtube....h?v=n1pHTT_NIW8

#2 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:41 PM

Not sure how much interest there will be in this here

Have you paid no attention to my username?? ;)

Your cover is good, and the rap surprised me! It's way better than I would've done, haha.

#3 Mugi

Mugi
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 27 August 2015 - 12:27 AM

Not sure how much interest there will be in this here but I have had Wonder Girls' new album on repeat all month!  Grew up listening to a lot of 80's music so even though it's before my time, it still gives me a great nostalgic feeling.  This song is in such a goofy range - those whispery verses are hard to sing softly since they're bouncing all over the top of the fourth octave / bottom of the fifth.  Because of that, I did a cut version!

https://www.youtube....h?v=n1pHTT_NIW8

That was awesome!  As soon as you said "And the wonder girls" I loved it! I wish I could sing  :crying:

#4 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:57 AM

@WonderBuono: I totally never would have made that name connection, haha.  It always made me think of Wonder Woman!  I hate how every single kpop song thinks it needs a rap, mostly because I wear myself out just trying to pronounce the words much less actually try to sound good doing it LOL.

@Mugi: Hey, if New Nacchi can sing her heart out, so can anyone!  You're the second person to comment on that opening line so I've become quite proud of it even though it's just speaking haha.