• Please log in to reply
What are you playing? or what's playing you? 2679 replies to this topic Started by neshcom , Feb 01 2009 06:45 PM · 

#2671 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 16 April 2020 - 05:55 PM

Maybe he does, I’m not very far. I’ve done all of the first palace except the actual boss fight. It felt easier but maybe it’s because I loaded my P5 save file and bought armor and stuff with the money it gives.

#2672 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 17 April 2020 - 02:48 PM

Yeah I did the same but I also just beat FE3H for the fifth time (married Edelgard) and started that over (to marry Hilda) and caved and bought FFVIIR and I'm just...not very far yet.  The ammo reloading at every battle definitely helps so far.

#2673 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 17 April 2020 - 03:14 PM

Yeah, it makes the guns more viable. I never spent money on them the first time.

Made it right up to meeting BEST BOY aka Yusuke. I swear to god they changed Mishima’s voice even though the internet says no. There’s a scene I’m pretty sure they added voice acting to and every time he spoke it bothered me so much.

#2674 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 20 April 2020 - 03:39 PM

Oh I'm doing it on Japanese this time so can't comment on the voice.  I forgot what a little bitch MIshima especially was at the beginning of the game.

My best boy is Ryuji though, I barely used Yusuke.  I like dumb jocks lol

#2675 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 May 2020 - 06:26 AM

Picked up Kingdom Hearts 3 again today after I abandoned it sometime last year (after only playing like 4 hours). Spent 30 minutes trying to remember what the heck I’m doing and another 30 minutes playing mini games and basically I still haven’t left Twilight Town.

#2676 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 14 May 2020 - 07:14 PM

hahahaha I'm still sitting right before the final battle in the first KH.

#2677 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 30 June 2020 - 08:52 PM

I am playing Dark Souls 2 and I am very bad at it.

#2678 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 September 2020 - 03:14 PM

I got into Fire Emblem: Three Houses now and it is crazy addicting. Glad I have a chill semester (only two classes and obviously can't go anywhere) that gives me more time to game lol.

#2679 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 02 September 2020 - 06:42 PM

I got into Fire Emblem: Three Houses now and it is crazy addicting. Glad I have a chill semester (only two classes and obviously can't go anywhere) that gives me more time to game lol.

WELCOME

Now that I beat Three Houses for the eighth time I am taking a break before my Crimson Flower maddening run and I haven't touched it in over two weeks!  I have been playing Octopath Traveler, DQXI for switch (which I had like 70 hours but then my life became COMPLETELY consumed by Three Houses for months), and P5 Royal.

But I have been cheating and convinced my roommate to play Three Houses and I'll help him.

#2680 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted Today, 28 Sep, 03:44PM

Right now I'm hooked on Octopath Traveler. Burned out on Animal Crossing but I'm sure I'll pop back for the fall update.