• This topic is locked This topic is locked
“Yaguchi Mari” award for biggest surprise Nomination thread 42 replies to this topic Started by /// , Dec 17 2006 12:39 PM · 

#31 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:35 AM

Definately Kago.

#32 wrongun

wrongun
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:36 AM

I'd have to go with the Kago scandal as well. At the time, I was just two months into my interest in H!P. So once I finally know all the former and current Musume, Kago's gone.

#33 Valerie

Valerie
  • Supertemp!

Posted 18 December 2006 - 02:40 AM

Kago.

#34 c00kies

c00kies
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 18 December 2006 - 06:26 AM

Kago Smokey Ai and finding out that Tsunku got married to a 25 yr old model(and it was a woman!). I've always thought that he was gay... not that I'm homophobic or anything.

#35 ozu

ozu
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 18 December 2006 - 07:42 AM

Nothing compares to the Aibon fiasco.

#36 DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion
  • Fucking Awesome Member

Posted 18 December 2006 - 12:35 PM

Konno and Ogawa graduating.

Whoever claims to have seen that coming is a big fat liar.

Kago for runner-up

#37 Pucchi mo

Pucchi mo
  • As seen on KSBL-5906

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:37 PM

Konno and Ogawa graduating.

Whoever claims to have seen that coming is a big fat liar.

Kago for runner-up

I definitely called Ogawa getting an '06 graduation WAY before it happened. A sanchy-like individual could probably discover it on the old board. Actually nevermind...

PUCCHI-MO Dec 16 2005, 05:51 AM : ____ from MM will graduate sometime around june. We may or may not ever see her again.

Ambitous came out in June! ...but that wasn't even the same one, I remember posting it randomly thread that didn't have to do with MM.
Hmm, I also said that Takahashi would get her own song in 2006. :XD:
(Page 1 of 2006 predictions thread)

Also note:

(kingtheking81 @ Dec 15 2005, 03:48 PM)
Melon Kinenbi, Country M best album releases

and then ukyo said it wasn't gonna happen :wub:

AHH! here it is.

PUCCHI-MO Jun 16 2004 : Your sig scares me, I've been saying for a long time that Makoto would be the next one out after all is said and done next year. if you look at all the members on the surasshu sig in order they.....

Haha, and of course that sig is no longer active so I can't see who else is there. Surasshu, dig it up if you can.
So yeah, I wasn't surprised by the news since it was just what I've been saying would happen in '06 since 2004. I wasn't exactly happy about it, but I had a strong feeling that it would happen.

(Page 3 of the MKB - Saa, Sassoku Moriagete Ikoukaa thread) darn, the links are screwed up. If you search on the old board for my name and " out after all is said" you'll find it.

As for this year, the biggest surprise was how I hated most of the albums that I wanted the most. (Nacchi's and MM's mini) Actually, my increased hate of releases in general. :wub:
I'd be more shocked if I'm still an H!P fan this time next year. :wub:

#38 DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion
  • Fucking Awesome Member

Posted 18 December 2006 - 01:52 PM

Lucky guesses based on someone else's sig doesn't count. :wub:

#39 Pi Miki

Pi Miki
  • MM doll whore

Posted 18 December 2006 - 09:48 PM

I predicted the graduation of Konno soon after Koharu was added. But I'm too much of a fat lazy slob to dig through old posts to find exactly what I said :wub: Too bad the announcement of her (and Ogawa's) graduation came on my damn birthday >.>;;

#40 jko

jko
  • Bitchy Old Lady

Posted 19 December 2006 - 01:10 AM

Lucky guesses based on someone else's sig doesn't count. :wub:

Pfft. How quickly we forget the Love Machine curse.

#41 Amaya

Amaya
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 19 December 2006 - 09:17 AM

Yuko getting a new single :wub:

#42 yossie143

yossie143
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 19 December 2006 - 09:37 AM

The Aibon scandal... but the announcement of BOTH Ogawa and Konno really blew me away.

#43 Plum

Plum
  • I love you guys. Fruit Love.

Posted 20 December 2006 - 05:48 AM

Konno and Ogawa's graduation. I had my predictions about who'd graduate this year, but they were not it.