• Please log in to reply
The Official Unofficial Kenshuusei Guide + News Source Posting all the Kenshuusei News that you probably didn't know. 401 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Mar 07 2015 03:09 AM · 

#391 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 28 April 2017 - 08:41 PM

Yamazaki Yuhane. She's from the same batch that Yokoyama was from.

#392 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:15 PM

I just watched the videos. This is like, my favorite time of year because we finally get to hear the progress of the kenshuusei (though we need to wait for Hello!Station to really judge them) and I'm super excited the Hokkaido girls get to join in. 

I think this is the first time I really got to sit down and watch the newer girls talk, some who have had prior idol experience were a little lacking, and that surprised me. (I'm looking at you Ichigo!) 

Also not mentioned, Hello!Station has been showcasing girls each week. I'll try to remember to post them in here for anyone who wants to see them that doesn't normally watch Hello!Station. They did things like this in the past, and I was hoping they would bring it back, but this time they incorporated it into the show and made it more professional and not just, grab the girl after practice when she's still in her practice outfit. 

Ichioka Reina

Horie Kizuki

Inoue Hikaru

#393 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 28 April 2017 - 09:40 PM

You probably shouldn't have expected much from an 11 year old even if she has prior experience lol.

#394 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted Yesterday, 29 Apr, 01:03AM

If I'm thinking of the right girl, Yamazaki Yuhane is one of the best singers in KSS from what wota had said. IF IF IF I'm remembering right. I think some had compared her to Danbara?

BUT DANBARA FINISHIN IT UP WITH GIVE ME LOVE... Yasss slay me. I wish she had chosen a more vocally challenging song, but she's done that every year so far. Maybe this will push her to have more of a stage presence and show her diversity? Hoping it works out for her.

Honestly I like pretty much all the songs they chose. I'm way too excited to watch the digest. I think Maeda made a really, really good choice with Suki Sugitte Baka Mitai.

#395 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted Yesterday, 29 Apr, 01:30AM

Nishida was the one everyone was saying could sing.

#396 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted Yesterday, 29 Apr, 02:05AM

WELL OOPS. Lol.  I swear I had heard some people talking about Yamazaki's singing, though...

#397 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted Yesterday, 29 Apr, 02:15AM

I can't remember who it was. Yamazaki was in a group and there is a video of her singing with another girl but I don't remember anyone going crazy over it.

#398 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • モーニング娘。

Posted Yesterday, 29 Apr, 02:53AM

Just my initial thoughts

-Kawamura with Mugen Climax raised my eyebrows a lot, if she throws in the choreo, this could be either amazing or a hot mess >.<

-I feel like SONGS is not meant for solos so it'll be interesting to see how a newbie will handle it

-Same with One Two Three

-Great to see a couple album tracks involved, they need more love IMO

#399 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • Kenshuusei

Posted Yesterday, 29 Apr, 03:40AM

Nishida is my favorite KSS, but I don't really think she sings much better than the average idol.

For anyone interested in hearing her, she sang the last line in the KSS performance featured on HaroSute #213.

But who knows, I'm very curious to hear more than a single line from her. <3

#400 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted Yesterday, 29 Apr, 04:12AM

Just my initial thoughts

-Kawamura with Mugen Climax raised my eyebrows a lot, if she throws in the choreo, this could be either amazing or a hot mess >.<

That performance.... I think it will be a good performance generally (stage presence, dancing, expressions) but I'm a little worried about the singing. Watching her old videos she's usually more the 4-nin S/mileage type of person. This is definitely going to be a challenge for her, so I'm excited to see how she does.

Kawamura totally thinks like an idol vying for a top spot. Why? Her calculations...

-She knows Mugen Climax is a well-liked and popular recent C-ute song

-C-ute is at the height of their popularity as their disbandment approaches...Making their songs have more impact now than usual

-C-ute will be disbanding soon and where will their fans go?

-She was a backup dancer for C-ute's New Year COMPASS lives, as well as being a back up dancer on To Tomorrow.

^That all may seem stupid or a bit fetched, but I really think she wants to be associated with C-ute/C-ute fans to follow her.

#401 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted Yesterday, 29 Apr, 05:01AM

Or maybe she just likes the song. She's not really a logical choice if a C-ute fan is looking for a new fave and wants someone similar to C-ute.

She's gonna blow it on the singing. I doubt she'll do the actual choreo. I don't think anyone usually does.

#402 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted Yesterday, 29 Apr, 05:11AM

Really? A number of the girls do... I think it depends on the song speed and the girl. A girl that wants to showcase her dancing more than her singing is more likely to dance imo.