• Please log in to reply
The Official Unofficial Kenshuusei Guide + News Source Posting all the Kenshuusei News that you probably didn't know. 603 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Mar 07 2015 03:09 AM · 

#121 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 15 January 2016 - 05:46 AM

Also lately in Japan "Kira Kira" names like that are popular. Also it's possible that those are some of those girls' stage names especially if they were idols before. Sometimes it's eve just the last name that they change.

#122 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 15 January 2016 - 05:55 AM

As long as they can sing better than the last gen that was added... they butchered Gashin Shoutan at the latest hyappyokai, lol (idk if I spelled that wrong, too hard to do this late at night.) At least I think it's the latest KSS gen, as I didn't recognize anyone singing except for cutie little Rion.

#123 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 15 January 2016 - 11:08 AM

I updated the first post. I'll be updating the new pictures when a new photoset pops up for the next recital. 

In the meantime,

Kodama Sakiko singing

Kiyono Momohime Singing

Kiyono Momohime Dancing (She was 8, auditioning for Kyary Kyary Pamyu kids dancer audition in 2013.)

#124 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 15 January 2016 - 04:05 PM

Yonemura scares me, Asakura has competition.

hahaha OMG this was literally my exact thought.

#125 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 15 January 2016 - 04:22 PM

Yonemura scares me, Asakura has competition.

hahaha OMG this was literally my exact thought.

Haha, third this.

#126 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 15 January 2016 - 04:41 PM

OMG I already love this Momohime girl. Normally when new members join they all seem extremely nervous at first and it ruins their performance... but she looks totally comfortable performing.

#127 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:48 PM

Momohime reminds me of Takase Kurumi in KSS lol... I want to see them perform together and how similar they are.

#128 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:45 PM

GvJJf9x.jpg

Maybe.... there's hope that Yonemura will grow into her teeth, face?

#129 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 20 January 2016 - 03:19 PM

Nama Tamago Show on the H!S this week. Despite seeing the groupings chosen for the DDZnY duets, we only get to see the Kaga/Takase pair. Which isn't a disappointment, all in all. 

#130 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 20 January 2016 - 07:54 PM

Nama Tamago Show on the H!S this week. Despite seeing the groupings chosen for the DDZnY duets, we only get to see the Kaga/Takase pair. Which isn't a disappointment, all in all. 

Kaga and Takase really shone in every clip they showed of them. I didn't know Takase's name. I just remembered her as the Mizuki Love Child (Fukumura & Murota) I really only noticed Danbara when she was singing. Musubu and Nanami really are super tiny. And Tsubaki needs to revamp. I thought their one performance mid way through the digest was the worse of any of the performances I saw. Kobushi, on the other hand, brings it every freaking time. I don't think we have had a group debut this quickly that throws that much passion into all their performances as quickly as they have. 

#131 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 21 January 2016 - 11:17 PM

If you want to see each girl sing again, this week's GR featured auditions for songs to be performed at the hyappyokai. 

Here I put the order of each Kenshuusei who sings:

Spoiler

Winners of this song: 

Suzuki Airi- Kishimoto Yumeno, Danbara Ruru

Okai Chisato- Ichioka Reina, Danbara Ruru, Horie Kizuki, Kaga Kaede

Yaima Maimi- Kaga Kaede, Onoda Saori

Now, on to each trio:

Spoiler

Finally, winners on each performance:

Group 1: Onoda Saori, Ichioka Reina and Kishimoto Yumeno (2nd group audition)

Group 2: Onoda Saori, Horie Kizuki, Kishimoto Yumeno (1st group audition)

Group 3: Kishimoto Yumeno, Ichioka Reina, Danbara Ruru (7th group audition)

Kaga Kaede was the only one who won solo auditions but will not perform.

#132 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 22 January 2016 - 12:56 AM

A singer as horrible as Yokogawa Yumei really tried out for Airi's parts? Well, at least she dreams big, lol.

#133 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 22 January 2016 - 08:38 AM

Yay for Kishimon being in all parts! Honestly I can get why Kaga wasn't chosen. She was the least skilled at harmonizing out of all of them.

#134 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 29 January 2016 - 04:05 PM

Setlist for 2-gatsu 3-gatsu ~SINGING!~

http://www.up-fc.jp/...nfo.php?id=8235

1. Makeruna Wasshoi! - All
2. Kedakaku Sakihokore! - Tsubaki Factory
3. Seishun Manmannaka! - Tsubaki Factory
4. Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin (Day), Osu! Kobushi Tamashii (Night) - Kobushi Factory
5. Sakura Night Fever - Kobushi Factory
6. Shabondama - Nomura, Yamagishi, Horie, Maeda
7. Jitensha Chiririn - Ono M., Nakano, Maeda, Akiyama, Kasahara, Kanatsu
8. Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS - Ichioka, Kaga, Inoue H., Danbara, Ono M.
9. Chikyuu Kara no Sanjuusou - Kishimoto, Danbara, Onoda (Tokyo) / Kishimoto, Onoda, Horie (Nagoya) / Kishimoto, Ichioka, Danbara (Osaka)
10. Kacchoee! - Tsubaki Factory
11. Ai wa Itsumo Kimi no Naka ni - Kobushi Factory
12. Do it! Now - Yamagishi, Kishimoto, Kaga, Inoue H., Danbara, Hashimoto, Horie, Maeda
13. Eighteen Emotion - Hirose, Wada, Tanimoto, Yokogawa, Takemura, Onoda, Shimano, Takase
14. Crying - Inoue H., Yokogawa, Danbara, Takemura, Onoda, Ono M., Nakano, Akiyama, Kasahara
15. Seishun Beat wa 15 - Ichioka, Kaga, Hashimoto, Horie, Shimano, Takase, Maeda, Kanatsu
16. Ten Made Nobore! - All
17. Seishun Song - All

(The recent KSS additions will given their own introductions)

#135 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:30 AM

^updated the setlist~

#136 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 13 February 2016 - 02:09 PM

Big Major Update on the first post. Also, The 4th annual Kenshuusei Public Ability Diagnosis Test will be scheduled for May 5th at Nakano Sun Plaza. 

New Info from the recent recital.

Birthdates of the new generation.

Noguchi Kurumi 8/29/2001
Ono Kotomi 10/7/2002
Kodama Sakiko 3/29/2003
Yonemura Kirara 4/30/2004 
Kiyono Momohime 12/22/2004

Admired Senpai of the New generation.

Noguchi Kurumi looks up to Murota Mizuki
Ono Kotomi looks up to Sasaki Rikako
Kodama Sakiko looks up to Tamura Meimi
Yonemura Kirara looks up to Suzuki Airi
Kiyono Momohime looks up to Tsugunaga Momoko  (No surprise there, she looks like Momoko's love child.)

Special skills of the new generation.

Noguchi Kurumi - Swimming
Ono Kotomi - Model walk and pose
Kodama Sakiko - Piano
Yonemura Kirara - Baton
Kiyono Momohime - Human beatbox

#137 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 14 February 2016 - 12:57 AM

Sooo... How did they get these? Lol. Most recent Angerme audition? It seems too soon to be the MM audition.

#138 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:07 AM

Special skills of the new generation.

Yonemura Kirara - Baton
Kiyono Momohime - Human beatbox

They're gonna bring Kago back, aren't they?

#139 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 14 February 2016 - 08:10 PM

Sooo... How did they get these? Lol. Most recent Angerme audition? It seems too soon to be the MM audition.

They have auditions specifically for the program occasionally. They're not always audition failures.

#140 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:11 AM

If you'd like to see the new gen introduced, it's around 20 minutes in of this week's H!S. The link begins at the beginning of the Kenshuusei Hyappyokai digest, though... so if you'd like to watch it from the start, enjoy.

Kirara actually has braces at the moment... Is she the first kenshuusei with them?

#141 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 March 2016 - 04:40 AM

I think I saw Momohime wearing them too, or could be the light flashing off...

I'm actually liking the batch of new girls (that actually sung). Especially Maeda in Shabondama...phew...so good!

#142 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 17 March 2016 - 06:55 AM

If you'd like to see the new gen introduced, it's around 20 minutes in of this week's H!S. The link begins at the beginning of the Kenshuusei Hyappyokai digest, though... so if you'd like to watch it from the start, enjoy.

Kirara actually has braces at the moment... Is she the first kenshuusei with them?

No some of of the older girls have had them too, I know Tanabe did.

#143 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 March 2016 - 03:54 PM

Takase, Hashimoto, and Takemura will not be at the test recital, the first two being in the upcoming stageplay and not sure on Takemura.

#144 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:56 AM

Takemura Miu has ended her KSS training.

#145 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 24 March 2016 - 02:36 PM

Dang, this generation was gone real quick...

#146 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 24 March 2016 - 05:37 PM

If Takase leaves I'll lose my shit....

#147 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:07 PM

If Takase leaves I'll lose my shit....

Hear, hear. And Kaga.

#148 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 April 2016 - 08:00 PM

While Kaga, Inoue and Danbara are popular picks for the next debuting Kenshuusei I really wonder what they'll do with Hashimoto Nagisa.

On the one hand she's already 18 and therefore too old to audition for any of the existing groups. However, she hasn't (officially?) been in any audition since S/mileage's 2nd gen's. On the other hand it's not like they're keeping her in the background. I think she was one of the members doing acrobatics with Miki and Erina at some H!P concert (which I found surprising at that time) and she's part of the next MM musical.

#149 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:05 PM

She's probably auditioned for others and not made it very far.

I don't think Kaga is ever going to debut, especially since this is the last audition she'll qualify for. From footage she seems to take herself way too seriously and doesn't handle criticism well and this along with the fact that she's fairly popular and ready to debut but hasn't makes me think she never will. Feels like she's getting the Tanabe treatment and Tanabe was basically top dog. Unless I'm wrong and she's chosen for 13th gen I think we'll get an announcement she's left by the end of the year. I also expect the same of Ichioka if she isn't chosen.

Is there a reason Inoue is a popular choice? Nothing about her really stands out to me.

#150 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:19 PM

She's probably auditioned for others and not made it very far.

I don't think Kaga is ever going to debut, especially since this is the last audition she'll qualify for. From footage she seems to take herself way too seriously and doesn't handle criticism well and this along with the fact that she's fairly popular and ready to debut but hasn't makes me think she never will. Feels like she's getting the Tanabe treatment and Tanabe was basically top dog. Unless I'm wrong and she's chosen for 13th gen I think we'll get an announcement she's left by the end of the year. I also expect the same of Ichioka if she isn't chosen.

Is there a reason Inoue is a popular choice? Nothing about her really stands out to me.

I agree--Kaga's good at what she does, but I don't like her personality. The only thing that makes me feel they'll debut her is they told her so at one of the hyappyokai or something. But if she doesn't get her attitude more professional it won't happen.