• Please log in to reply
[2019.06.05] Juice=Juice "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? / 25sai Eien Setsu 25 replies to this topic Started by Solarblade , Mar 27 2019 03:31 PM · 

#1 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 27 March 2019 - 03:31 PM

http://www.helloproj...ail/HKCN-50610/

Announced initially through Yuka's blog, her last single with the group is going to be released on June 5th.

"Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no?

Lyrics and Composition: Yamazaki Aoi

Arrangement: Suzuki Shunsuke

25sai Eien Setsu

Lyrics: Kodama Ameko

Composition and Arrangement: KOUGA

Miyazaki wrote some of the lyrics as wee

Info from Mr. A

#2 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 02 May 2019 - 08:13 AM

Live rip featuring the new songs. (from core2quad on H!O)

~15:15 "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no?

~1:33:37 25sai Eien Setsu

"Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? is a great song, Juice=Juice's musical experimentation continues to be successful. 25sai is a satisfying graduation song that is pleasant to the ear. And it sounds like Yuka is the only one with solo lines? I appreciate that.

#3 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 02 May 2019 - 04:57 PM

I'm kind of hoping "Borderline" is like a B-side here, it would bring J=J to no unreleased songs so they can start fresh with the line-up post Yukanyan

#4 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 02 May 2019 - 05:36 PM

I hate when they don’t release songs and then when they FINALLY record them, the members have changed.

#5 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 02 May 2019 - 06:35 PM

I hate knowing that they likely get recorded with their original lineups only to never see the light of day. The '15 Wakacchanai on the MM Best album was a nice addition, but I also felt like "they sat on this for 4 years!?" Country Girls' Kiss Yori has 3 recorded versions, one of which was only heard in a radio preview.

#6 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 May 2019 - 06:02 AM

http://helloproject....ail/HKCN-50610/ - Covers are out!

Also tracklist is confirmed to be just the two songs.

#7 honey

honey
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 07 May 2019 - 04:11 PM

I like these covers actually, they’re simple but eye-catching.

#8 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 May 2019 - 04:46 PM

The ones with the striped outfits are quite cute. Yellow is always difficult to work with.

#9 Zange

Zange
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 07 May 2019 - 08:06 PM

I think regular A is my favorite of the bunch, the yellow outfits pop out nicely from the gray backdrop.

#10 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 08 May 2019 - 01:26 AM

I really like Lim A and Reg B.

#11 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 10 May 2019 - 01:15 AM

Lim/Reg B are just the cutest

#12 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 17 May 2019 - 04:27 PM

MV for 25sai Eien Setsu

https://youtu.be/88fRO8entRc

#13 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 17 May 2019 - 05:32 PM

The song was fairly decent but the MV was really well done. I will miss Yuka in the group.

#14 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 18 May 2019 - 01:52 AM

This song isn't doing it for me.

#15 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 25 May 2019 - 02:50 AM

PV for "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no?" - https://www.youtube....h?v=yiYr2-6LtcU

#16 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:06 AM

PV for "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no?" - https://www.youtube....h?v=yiYr2-6LtcU

I really enjoyed this song, and weirdly enough the MV. Kind of simple, but the girls looked fierce. Karin's opening was an improvement over how she has been sounding over the years. I've been waiting for a Ruru solo like the one after the bridge for a while.

#17 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 27 May 2019 - 03:14 AM

I liked the song in this a lot more than the other one on this single. They all sounded really good and there were some good solos. The song isn't the most catchy though.

#18 Zange

Zange
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 30 May 2019 - 03:25 AM

Holy crap that PV was great. I love what they did with the rotating camera on the solo members, that was cool. The story (? idk what else to call them) scenes were great too.

The song isn't the most catchy though.

To you it may not be (to each his own etc), but this song has been stuck in my head for the last three days now. I don't know what anything is anymore. Someone send help!!

#19 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 02 June 2019 - 11:43 PM

Thoughts on Hitori de Ikirare SouOh hell yes. All of these girls' voices work really well for this sort of idol-rock, but goddamn this is right in Ruru's wheelhouse. She even sounded good on the first part where she has to dial it back a bit, which is normally her weakness. I love this song.

#20 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 05 June 2019 - 01:27 PM

First day sales are 54,452 copies sold at #2.

#1 is V6 58,248 copies sold.

#21 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 06 June 2019 - 03:43 PM

The released MVs, my impressions.

Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no? - They extended the opening and ending. Pretty boring and basic.

25sai Eien Setsu - Yuka gives a mini interview before and after the MV. Kind of, doesn't flow with the MV so, awkward. 

#22 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 04 July 2019 - 06:28 PM

Personally I liked both songs--25sai a little more, but that's because I prefer that type of music. But Hitori tte is also a really solid track... feels like a bit of a continuation of Bitansan. I'm okay with more songs like this.

25sai has some great lyrics I really like.... They are quite relatable to, well, someone around the age of 25 (cough cough me cough.) Purely optimistic lyrics without being overly cheesy, imo. Simple and sweet, easy to remember.

#23 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 05 July 2019 - 03:46 AM

Here's Ruru recording her lines for "25sai Eien Setsu" on Upcoming. She sounds really good, but it's not her best. She misses the pitch on a number of notes, but I think she's starting to get a small measure of control over her voice, which I think outweighs being out of tune here and there. 

#24 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 September 2019 - 02:49 PM

Announced today at Juice=Juice's Live Tour ~Con Amor~ performance in Shinjuku ReNY (6th Anniversary of their major debut 9.11.19)

Juice=Juice will be re-releasing this single on October 23rd with "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte nee, Homete Iru no? (New Vocal Ver.)" added. The new members singing voices will be included in the new vocal version. The song will be released in a new edition called "Regular Edition C" for this single.

from Mr. A

#25 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 11 September 2019 - 03:23 PM

Well that's a new idea. Are they taking out Yuka, too? And does this mean we're going to have to wait forever for a new single? :/

#26 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 11 September 2019 - 03:57 PM

Probably yes, to both. To be fair, Juice already had two singles this year... I know it would be nice if they released another one but eh, I don't trust up front like that.

That being said, that's cool! Since it's just another edition they probably hope to boost the single's sales, too.