• Please log in to reply
Romance no Tochuu :: Juice=Juice Major Debut Single!! The juices are flowing out on 9/11!!! 221 replies to this topic Started by Saya , Jun 13 2013 08:40 AM · 

#211 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:56 PM

Music Dragon Performance

On Ryu

#212 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:50 AM

I'm too sick and sleepy this morning to go do this myself, so this was all copy pasted from JPlop.

JuicyJ managed a weekly #2 for their debut single. They sold 37k.

Here's how their week looked.

-- *2 *4 *3 *4 *2 *5  **2 *37,213

Where does this put them as far as other H!P Groups's 1st Week Debuts?

Morning Musume. Morning Coffee 95k #6
Berryz Anata Nashi 9k #18 
℃-ute Sakura Chirari 24k #5 
Smileage Yume Miru 15 20k #5 
Juice=Juice Romance no Tochuu 37k #2

Pretty damn high. 

What's learned from this? Promotion is Key and a little bit of indie practice doesn't hurt either. ;D

#213 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

I'm so proud of them!  The Music Dragon video was made private but I watched the OnRyu and it was actually highly entertaining.  I might even dislike Yuka a little less now, she showed a cute personality.  Karin didn't seem as awkward in front of the camera either.  I'm a bit disappointed Sayuki and Tomoko didn't seem to talk as much as the others since they're my two favorites though.

Also...that Juice....I can see no possible way it would be good hahahaha.  Most of them are probably great together, but lemon thrown in?  Weird.

#214 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

Sales are pretty awesome. But I wish that certain people wouldn't put down S/mileage when they praise Juice. :noway:

The Music Dragon video was made private

Here's another one.

#215 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:28 PM

What's learned from this? Promotion is Key and a little bit of indie practice doesn't hurt either. ;D

A great song with a great arrangement helps even more.

#216 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:35 PM

Sales are pretty awesome. But I wish that certain people wouldn't put down S/mileage when they praise Juice. :noway:

The Music Dragon video was made private

Here's another one.

Thanks!  I really enjoyed that performance, they do a good job live.

A great song with a great arrangement helps even more.

Yes, exactly.  Counting down to pay day so I can get this.

#217 smtmissin

smtmissin
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:21 AM

Juice=Juice is superb, but Smileage is still doing very well. I just pray with all my heart that it won't follow Berryz's route. I mean, I hope management will still love them in the next few years and won't throw shit at them like what they are doing with Berryz.

Personally, this single doesn't appeal to me that much. I think the good sale is attributed to very good promotion and being the triple-A sides. This reminds me somewhat of C-ute's Kimi wa Jitensha, which I think is below average; but when you listen to something many times, it starts to sound acceptable.

#218 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:56 AM

JuicyJ react to hearing they got #2 for the week. Watch it!

#219 Madara

Madara
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

Anyone have any idea how long before a full-length Juice=Juice album will come out? 

Just curious.

#220 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

It seems H!P waits for 4 or so singles, and, if they go the C-ute way, one more single and they should have an album on their hands.

#221 Banana

Banana
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:18 AM

Second week rank: 24

Second week sales: 2,955
Total sales: 40,168

#222 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

They've out sold Dschinghis Khan/