• Please log in to reply
LoVendoR thread, aka Reina's in a Rock Band Rockin' Reina! 433 replies to this topic Started by masa , Jun 05 2012 09:33 AM · 

#421 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 24 December 2015 - 07:55 PM

I'm really excited, too. Something to buy!

#422 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:29 PM

I'm intrigued, and also excited. I'd forgotten that LovendoR existed.

They've kept busy but with stuff that's harder for intl fans to follow. Radio, touring, some tv stuff and an award show.

Yuki composed Angerme's Desugita and Reina has written a few songs so I guess they've decided the band is ready for more creative freedom.

#423 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:21 PM

It's on CDJapan. A / B / L

#424 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 13 March 2017 - 02:47 AM

The large amount of solo work Reina has been doing has lead to a lot of rumor a disbandment announcement was coming soon, but apparently they announced they're releasing a mini album this summer. Hyadain did at least one song for them.

#425 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 13 March 2017 - 01:05 PM

They never replaced that graduated member, right? So I guess it could look like they'd disband soon or keep it only as a side project.

#426 Al Kusanagi

Al Kusanagi
  • Iä! Iä! Sayumi Fhtagn!

Posted 13 March 2017 - 04:17 PM

Well, Marin was recently on a show playing the new game Horizon: Zero Dawn, so she's still active.

#427 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:41 PM

They never replaced that graduated member, right? So I guess it could look like they'd disband soon or keep it only as a side project.

They had a member graduate?

lolol...

#428 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:29 PM

Now I had to look it up, and it was Uozumi Yuki that graduated in September 2016. They're a 3nin group now. 

I'll never understand how you can be a rock band without a drummer. And without a bass. I mean they do have supporting members that help them with their concerts but having just guitar and keyboard as a rock band...

#429 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:33 PM

I've seen bands do it before that just use touring members. It makes more sense for a group that has more creative control (if you've got a core group that really know what they want in a sound), but I've seen it. I feel like it doesn't really matter? How often can anyone name the full lineup in a band these days anyway. I wouldn't know if most of the people I listen to didn't have a full permanent musician.

#430 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:18 PM

I kind of get it but with these groups it's mostly that it's either a whole band or rather the band that records albums that are visual (or not). Or, in many cases, these bands have a popular lead singer. But with Lovendor it's that the main members (now 3) are the focus and the others are just mentioned once in a while. Not that it doesn't make sense, but I think it's a bit weird.

#431 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 13 March 2017 - 11:49 PM

They had a member graduate?

lolol...

Now I had to look it up, and it was Uozumi Yuki that graduated in September 2016. They're a 3nin group now. 

The only one that mattered other than Reina, you heathens!  :blaster:

#432 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:51 AM

Wasnt Yuki the one that did Desugita?

#433 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:28 AM

I kind of get it but with these groups it's mostly that it's either a whole band or rather the band that records albums that are visual (or not). Or, in many cases, these bands have a popular lead singer. But with Lovendor it's that the main members (now 3) are the focus and the others are just mentioned once in a while. Not that it doesn't make sense, but I think it's a bit weird.

Lovendor has far bigger problems than the fact that the official members don't make up a full band lol.

#434 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:55 PM

Wasnt Yuki the one that did Desugita?

Yes that's her.