• Please log in to reply
[2018.10.31] Angerme 25th single - Tade Kuu Mushi mo Like it! / 46 okunen LOVE 28 replies to this topic Started by Anderei , Sep 04 2018 08:57 PM · 

#1 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 04 September 2018 - 08:57 PM

Double a-side.

46okunen LOVE lyrics by Kodama Ameko, composed by Hayashida Kenji, arranged by Suzuki Shunsuke.

#2 Zange

Zange
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:57 PM

>Halloween release date.

One of these songs had better be fall themed or I'm rioting. (I jest, but it would be nice to have)

#3 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 23 September 2018 - 05:06 PM

If someone was missing the funk in H!P: here it is.
Radio rip of 46okunen LOVE: https://mobile.twitt...0097920/video/1

/EDIT: More good news to come! The second song on the single will be the opening song for the documentary drama "Kono Manga ga Sugoi!". It's gonna be called "タデ食う虫もLike it!" (Tade Kuu Mushi mo Like it!) and written by Hyadain.

The drama also stars Anju's biggest popular fan, Aoi Yuu :lol:

fblogo.jpg

180924_01.jpg

180924_02.jpg

#4 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 24 September 2018 - 12:53 AM

I like it. Sounds like a Morning Musume song.  :excited:

#5 Revangelis

Revangelis
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 03 October 2018 - 10:52 AM

The covers have been revealed

9ad0239064a44b60abe448c7d2be4eed1b638275

Lim A

7583ca732cbed9db2226998e2119ec1d7f3ef1b9

Lim B

0657ab7b2891ef3eb5b5e89a2d476fab76269ac1

Reg A

a0ee352fc25f027aa5b4905ced7a5415ef9240e0

Reg B

8005fac6cec00f37bd29b81870e41480e24dc0e5

Special

#6 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 03 October 2018 - 11:35 AM

I like them. There's no weird photoshopping going so that's a plus. 

Also, the outfits are pretty cool.

#7 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 03 October 2018 - 04:25 PM

Tade Kuu Mushi mo Like It radio preview

This also sounds like a MM song.

#8 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 03 October 2018 - 06:40 PM

Those red/black/white outfits are FIIIIIREEEE. So stylish.

#9 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 04 October 2018 - 12:13 AM

Covers are alright; none of them are horrible. And "Like It" really does sound like an MM track  :lol: . 

#10 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 04 October 2018 - 12:58 AM

I only like the B covers.

#11 honey

honey
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 04 October 2018 - 01:40 AM

yoooo these songs sound good so far and the covers aren’t that bad either. I am confused on why these sound like such MM songs but I’m glad classic H!P funk still lives on in some group some way lol

#12 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:32 PM

Oh look, another group had an MV upload today :lol:

Tade Kuu Mushi mo Like it! MV

https://www.youtube....h?v=6VkIMbCT3SA

#13 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 05 October 2018 - 06:06 PM

I liked this a lot more than the MM one and I did actually like the MM song. There’s just so much more energy and effort put into this song.

#14 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:02 PM

Video is low budget, but above all, entertaining and aesthetically pleasing, which is really all I ask for!  Not sold on the song yet - it's okay, just not as memorable as their other recent works imo.  It really does sound like an MM album track or something more than Angerme.

#15 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:25 PM

I like this song a looot better than the two MM ones. And I already know I love 46okunen from the small preview so this single is a solid banger for me. Yeah the video is def more low budget here but those outfits/styling I liiive for. Each girl looks so stylish and individual. It's like back when they'd let Berryz/C-ute just do whatever they wanted, style-wise. 

Plus the lyrics are nice and uplifting... Don't be ashamed of what you're into! Everyone has something "weird' they're into, just depends from person to person.

#16 honey

honey
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 06 October 2018 - 05:59 PM

I really liked this!! I feel like this is gonna be a hype song live lol. Even though the MV was low budget it was still legitimately pretty cute and I loved the bit near the end where everyone was immersed in their interest (Murotan cuddling with the alligator LOL). also I feel like the styling on this one really highlighted how dang pretty every single one of them are. I’m excited for the other side’s MV

#17 Saya

Saya
  • みんな大好っき♥担当

Posted 06 October 2018 - 08:18 PM

I’ve watched the video like 10x already it’s so interesting! I really like the costume design with the setting.

Anju is honestly the top groups in H!P right now.

#18 yuzu

yuzu
  • FRUIT UNITY

Posted 08 October 2018 - 03:41 PM

I like the video, I don't love the song yet but I like that it's upbeat and it will likely grow on me.  I love Rikako's pandas and I'm an ass but I think this is the first time EVER I have thought Rina looks pretty lol

#19 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:10 PM

46 okunen LOVE PV is out.

Classic H!P funky vibe.

#20 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 October 2018 - 04:29 PM

I like it a lot. It has an old school H!P feel with the green screen backgrounds

#21 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:42 PM

This is so wacky, I love it. The dance shot gives me hyper Berryz vibes, like Ryuusei Boy or something. The "world" theme screams The Manpower to me.

Also, it's amazing how much charisma ANGERME has. Hell, I even like Rina now.

Just wished the song was a bit more catchy. I'm still a sucker for every H!P funk sound so I love it, but it's not up there with Utakata or Romance no Tochuu.

#22 honey

honey
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 13 October 2018 - 10:28 PM

Lol, my husband is not particularly an idol fan but is familiar with the groups, and when I started to play 46 okunen love he immediately says “this sounds like a Morning Musume song” hahaha

Anyway, this was cute!! I love love love the return of classic H!P funk and the MV enlightened me on why they’d give this to Angerme instead of MM— Angerme has all the charisma, charm and spunk in H!P right now (with Tsubaki right behind) and made this a fun release. They genuinely seem to have great chemistry with each other as well. Momona has been the only questionable addition to me, and Rina has always come across a bit humdrum, but I feel like even those two have finally come into their own. no complaints from me haha

#23 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 14 October 2018 - 02:31 AM

Anyway, this was cute!! I love love love the return of classic H!P funk and the MV enlightened me on why they’d give this to Angerme instead of MM— Angerme has all the charisma, charm and spunk in H!P right now (with Tsubaki right behind) and made this a fun release. They genuinely seem to have great chemistry with each other as well.

Totally... I could imagine MM getting this and somehow making it a snoozer.

That being said, I love it. The MV is fun (and cheesy), again the girls look amazing, and they nailed the theme. I hope this is another "Taiki Bansei" in terms of popularity, though it probably won't get quite that high :(

#24 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 October 2018 - 02:51 PM

Yep, it suddenly make a ton of sense why this went to Angerme instead of MM.  I don't think they could pull off this vibe or a silly video like this at all.  They take themselves a little too seriously for it right now.

Anyway, it ain't no instance earworm like Taiki Bansei imo, but it's still fun as hell, so overall I'm satisfied with it!

#25 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 October 2018 - 04:34 PM

I have been listening to the song all afternoon and boy, I'm obsessed. It's really fun.

#26 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:52 AM

"46 okunen LOVE" is fucking awesome, and I agree with the consensus that MM could not pull this off as well as Angerme does. Hell, Tsubaki Factory is better equipped to at least pull off the spirit of this better than MM. All of which leads to this question: If Morning Musume, of all H!P groups, is incapable of pulling off a track as imbued with classic H!P funky goodness as this one is, then what is the purpose of Morning Musume anymore?

#27 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 15 October 2018 - 04:07 AM

I'm not sure what makes y'all think they're incapable; they did Saturday Night just fine...

#28 honey

honey
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 16 October 2018 - 05:43 AM

I'm not sure what makes y'all think they're incapable; they did Saturday Night just fine...

MM16 was a different MM. If MM18 all had the same charm as girls like Reina or Maria still then sure but two-thirds of MM18 consistently look either anguished or checked out. I don't think I could take girls like Chisaki or Kaede seriously if they were given this lol

#29 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 05 November 2018 - 05:51 PM

Ranked 5 with 45k.