• Please log in to reply
Hello!News Network :: 2018 Anniversary Edition H!P News that isn't Release Related or Deserving of it's OWN thread. 585 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Jan 01 2018 10:13 PM · 

#571 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 03 July 2020 - 04:02 PM

Surprised it wasn't mentioned (it may have I haven't seen it though), but all H!P members (Sans Oota) will be performing solo tracks on a program called "Hello! Project presents... "Solo Festival!" on TV Asahi on 7/4

https://youtu.be/9h-7WB_kCUo

Maimi had the honor to draw the order. I wonder if she even knows all these girls lol.

Results under the spoiler:

Spoiler

I definitely won't watch it live since it starts at 7am where I live. But apparently someone will stream it on twitch.

- - - -

Also, after Yuhane, Shimakura Rika will be the second Beyooooonds girl to release a photobook.

https://youtu.be/XER4w8zxRRI

http://helloproject.com/news/12107/

#572 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • ANGERME

Posted 04 July 2020 - 06:18 AM

==="Hello! Project presents... "Solo Festival!" Setlist!!===

1. Summer Wind / Takase

2. dearest. / Sato

3. Maji Natsu Sugiru / Inoue

4. GIRL ZONE / Funaki

5. Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai / Morito

6. aMa no Jaku / Okamura H.

7. Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi / Yokoyama

8. Daite yo! PLEASE GO ON / Takagi

9. Itooshikutte Gomen ne / Okamura M.

10. Naseba Naru / Shimakura

11. Wasurete Ageru / Ishida

12. Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun / Nonaka

13. Come with me / Hirai

14. Kokuhaku no Funsui Hiroba / Kitagawa

15. Hikkosenai Kimochi / Oda

16. I WISH / Fukumura

17. Koi wo Shichaimashita! / Ikuta

18. Majokko Megu-chan / Satoyoshi

19. Lady Panther / Asakura

20. KoiING / Inaba

21. Fuwari, Koi Dokei / Ise

22. FIRST KISS / Kishimoto

23. Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda! / Matsunaga

24. Aitai Aitai Aitai na / Yamagishi

25. Hajimete no Keiken / Kobayashi

26. Kaite wa Keshite no "I Love You" / Tanimoto

27. Love take it all / Dambara

28. Ai wa Maru de Seidenki / Uemura

29. Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko / Eguchi

30. Kimagure Princess / Sasaki

31. Romantic Ukare Mode / Kamikokuryo

32. Onegai Miwaku no Target / Nishida

33. Happy Summer Wedding / Makino

34. Aa Susukino / Haga

35. Uchouten LOVE / Niinuma

36. Aenai Nagai Nichiyoubi / Ono

37. Sunao ni Amaete / Kawamura

38. Omoi Afurete / Kanazawa

39. Gakkyou Iinchou / Miyamoto

40. Cinderella\Complex (C\C) / Kasahara

41. Chance! / Yamazaki M.

42. Midnight Temptation / Akiyama

43. Silver no Udedokei / Kaga

44. Kiseki no Kaori Dance. / Yamazaki Y.

45. Yokohama Shinkirou / Maeda

46. Ne~e? / Onoda

47. Elegant Girl / Ichioka

48. SEXY BOY ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~ / Kudo

49. Suna wo Kamu You ni...NAMIDA / Takeuchi

50. Cabbage Hakusho / Hashisako

51. Last Kiss / Ogata

52. What is LOVE? / Kiyono

#573 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 04 July 2020 - 09:57 AM

After the voting (done by the members) the winners are:

(I linked to twitter videos of their performances.)
I'm really glad they actually chose girls who tried out something. Singing is cool and all, but when you're not the best singer you just fall flat. For a TV performance you need charisma, and all top 5 were really good.

By the way, there was also a prize: The winner will produce a show to air in September.

Twitter vids to all performances:
Spoiler

If you want to watch it all, here are the bilibili links:

Part 1

Part 2

#574 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 04 July 2020 - 08:52 PM

Imma be an ass and double post because I've got another big post incoming. I've ranked the performances according to my opinion:

Spoiler

I'm okay with the official results, though. I really feared Masaki or Karin would win, but the girls preferred originality.

#575 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 04 July 2020 - 09:51 PM

Miyo would have been my favorite had she stuck to singing. Her dancing was uninspired, while her singing was far above anyone else that night. Ruru was my overall favorite.

#576 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 06 July 2020 - 12:21 AM

There was a while back during Platinum Era where Risa and Takahashi were starting to look alike. Eri too for a bit. Now Mizuki and Erina are doing the same thing.

So are Ayumi and Masaki and the only think stopping Sakura is her lack of bangs.

Someone needs a image change. A drastic one.

#577 AquaChan

AquaChan
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 06 July 2020 - 04:48 PM

Apparently, it was UFP that decided the girls' song.

Now all the tweets are gone, I'm going to search all this after work. 

#578 Zoe

Zoe
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 06 July 2020 - 05:44 PM

I think that's talking about the ballads tour.

#579 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted 06 July 2020 - 06:24 PM

Now all the tweets are gone.

Woah, the whole account is gone. Either they decided that was easier than to delete the vids individually or they got bad mail from the tv channel. Welp.

On H!P's summer tour, eh. I wonder how attached the girls get to their songs, seeing that Miimi didn't even know hers lol.

There was a while back during Platinum Era where Risa and Takahashi were starting to look alike. Eri too for a bit. Now Mizuki and Erina are doing the same thing.

So are Ayumi and Masaki and the only think stopping Sakura is her lack of bangs.

Someone needs a image change. A drastic one.

I'm all in for a comeback of Ai's platinum blonde shortcut. And go full out and give it to Mizuki. Nobody would see that coming.

(Out of the oldest five she had the least variety in hairstyle. Actually... she's always had the same one, right? Just went brown at some point.)

#580 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • ANGERME

Posted 07 July 2020 - 03:58 AM

I haven’t seen the whole Solo Feat yet but I’ve watched some clips on Facebook. Yamagishi Riko’s chair dance was so painfully awkward for so many reasons, I couldn’t even finish the video. 😬😬

My girl Miki was absolutely glowing though. And Miyo surprised me with her dance skills AND vocals. Honestly I feel like she’s too good for Beyonds.

#581 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • ANGERME

Posted Yesterday, 09 Jul, 11:14AM

Sakura and Sayuki both covered MISIA's Aitakute Ima.

Sakura: https://www.youtube....h?v=hOLMFcxMvjE

Sayuki: https://www.youtube....h?v=xr7g6NKFLxY

I wonder if this is a teaser for their cover summer concerts.

#582 Zoe

Zoe
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted Yesterday, 09 Jul, 02:13PM

To the surprise of no one, MM's spring tour has been fully cancelled.

Hope we get to see the rest of the footage from the rehearsal filming.

#583 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • モーニング娘。

Posted Yesterday, 09 Jul, 03:00PM

Here's a Twitter link of both combined!

https://twitter.com/...8495945736?s=09

#584 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted Yesterday, 09 Jul, 10:52PM

I expected Sayubee to do better than Sakura on this because her voice is just naturally more suited to MISIA songs, but I wasn't expecting her to be this much better. Towards the end of Sakura's version, I was reminded of something I wrote about Reina Tanaka in my MM vocalist rankings from several years ago: "I have been impressed with the talent of her voice many times, but I can't remember a single time I've ever been moved by it." I don't know if I would say that I've never been moved by Sakura's singing, but I wasn't on this. To be fair, her voice isn't built for this kind song, but I was mostly bored by her performance. Sayuki, on the other hand, murdered this even beyond my expectations. Smooth and sultry on the quiet passages, easy power on the choruses, and genuine emotion throughout. I really loved it.

It's cool that they let both of them actually ad lib on the end, rather than "ad lib" a pre-written melody. Sakura's high note was very nice, and the highlight of her performance for me.

Also, here's a YT link to the combined version of the entire song: https://www.youtube....h?v=cIdjdCwbO9c

#585 arcobaleno

arcobaleno
  • 夏の楽園でさ迷っている

Posted Yesterday, 09 Jul, 11:28PM

Holy shit, Sayuki was AMAZING. Talk about knocking it out of the park! This is by far my favorite performance from her, hands down. The emotion, passion, everything she put into this, you can just feel the love and respect for the song and its meaning she has. It was perfect for her voice as well.

I’m super excited to see how the solos will pan out now.

#586 Zoe

Zoe
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted Today, 10 Jul, 12:10AM

If they're making studio recordings, there's no reason not to release a cover album...