• Please log in to reply
Wonder Girls Cause they're so hot hot 202 replies to this topic Started by Molly , Oct 19 2011 12:16 AM · 

#181 Zaeleus

Zaeleus
  • ANGERME

Posted 30 June 2016 - 08:56 PM

I'm excited they're doing reggae for this song. PRIMARY's "Don't Be Shy" was a great one last year.

#182 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 04 July 2016 - 03:38 PM

MV! I was afraid I wasn't gonna be interested in this song but I love it!

The B-sides are good too:

Also note that Yubin, Hye Rim, and Sunmi co-wrote the first two tracks, while Ye Eun and Yubin wrote the last.

#183 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 04 July 2016 - 04:32 PM

MV! I was afraid I wasn't gonna be interested in this song but I love it!

That's a really cool song.

#184 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 08 July 2016 - 03:37 AM

M Countdown comeback stage

I read somewhere that they will do band performances for the first week of promotion and dance performances next week.

#185 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 12 July 2016 - 02:22 PM

And here's the dance

It's nice to see Sunmi actually look like she's enjoying herself haha

#186 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 July 2016 - 02:57 PM

Yeeun is so hot.

#187 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 13 July 2016 - 05:24 PM

And here's the dance

It's nice to see Sunmi actually look like she's enjoying herself haha

Hm, usually I like live versions of songs I like, but in this case I prefer the perfectly mixed studio version so I can hear all the detail.

Though that other live version with the instruments was pretty good too.

#188 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 23 July 2016 - 12:36 AM

Wonder Drunks!

#189 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 01 September 2016 - 06:43 PM

I'm a little late to notice this but apparently "I Feel You" has a full dance now (no instruments). It's still a lot of walking though. :D

#190 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:24 PM

Wonder Girls have disbanded. Final single is releasing in February.

#191 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 26 January 2017 - 07:53 PM

Good I was scared they weren't releasing another single.

I'm still sad they're disbanding even though it's been obvious it would happen eventually.

#192 Sakebi

Sakebi
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:20 PM

That is actually devastating...

#193 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:43 PM

Wonder Girls have disbanded. Final single is releasing in February.

Wow.

That comes very sudden for me. I really liked their recent 80s pop and chill music and they also seemed decently succesful.

#194 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:53 PM

There's been rumors that some of them wanted to move onto other things like acting. Yubin and Hyerim have already announced they'll resign with JYPE, the other two won't be. I wouldn't be surprised if Yeeun moves to a smaller music company, her solo didn't do that well and I wouldn't be surprised if that's why we haven't seen another from her yet. Sunmi's probably gonna do acting.

Their comebacks didn't well, but they weren't major showstopping hits. The WG brand is old and JYPE has definitely been focusing on it's younger acts. 15& are focusing on their individual activities and will probably have a comeback this year, Twice and Got7 are seeing a lot of success with their target groups, no doubt Somi is gonna get her own group soon, and there's rumors a new boy group is coming as well. And then they've got Baek Ayeon for solo stuff.

#195 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 27 January 2017 - 12:37 AM

This has literally rocked my soul. I really don't like K-Pop, but Wonder Girls is SO good. ; A ; Ugh. LIM. YEEUN. YUBIN. Dx (and the other one)

#196 Molly

Molly
  • ANGERME

Posted 27 January 2017 - 01:25 AM

I'm honestly destroyed. They've been so important to me for 7 years.

#197 Derby

Derby
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 27 January 2017 - 03:49 AM

They honestly haven't done anything remarkable since 5 years ago...

Their change to a band was ok but came right in time for the girl group generation shift. Their american advancement was unfortunate and then the hiatus virtually killed the group.

With the success of Twice, if WG doesn't mean big profit, then there is no more room for them...

#198 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 27 January 2017 - 06:15 AM

You know what I just thought of: would it be possible for JYP to release all the "lost" songs from their American album that never happened? The ones that were performed at that iHeartRadio event? I mean they're probably just sitting on recordings and since they're all-English I doubt they'd have any other use for the songs.

#199 Ap2000

Ap2000
  • It's a wonderApl life

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:59 AM

They honestly haven't done anything remarkable since 5 years ago...

In contrast, I think their recent stuff is better than all of the things they've released before (with the exception of Nobody).

#200 TheParuProject

TheParuProject
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:04 AM

I think as far as their old material, I only REALLY loved the songs they released as music videos. The first album, assorted B-sides, mini albums, etc. were just no good for me.

They were musically the most appealing to me from when Lim joined and onward. Wonder Party was decent, Wonder World was AMAZING. REBOOT was excellent too, though I think you definitely have to have an ear for the kind of music they did in it.

#201 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:24 AM

Wonder World is without a doubt my favorite K-pop album ever.

#202 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 29 January 2017 - 07:26 PM

idk why people seem to be phrasing things as if they've been flopping LOL Why So Lonely was one of the best charting songs of 2016.  Reboot flopped but they definitely bounced back.  Anyway. I'm still so sad about this. =/

#203 WonderBuono

WonderBuono
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:45 PM

Y'all get ready cuz Sunmi is making a comeback!

----

Not gonna double-post so here it is: "Gashina"!

Honestly it's not really my style (read: I wish she were still with JYP), but it's alright.