• Please log in to reply
The Official Unofficial Kenshuusei Guide + News Source Posting all the Kenshuusei News that you probably didn't know. 477 replies to this topic Started by Shoujo Q , Mar 07 2015 03:09 AM · 

#451 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:16 AM

I'd be willing to bet my money they're not participating so that they can avoid giving news lol.

Odd that they're only gonna have one Hokkaido girl.

#452 Mukuro

Mukuro
  • こぶしファクトリー

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:23 AM

They picked the best Hokkaido girl though. Props to them.

#453 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:37 AM

Yeah, seems a bit odd that Yume is the only Hokkaido girl...I wonder if they're hyping something up?

#454 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 19 May 2017 - 03:52 AM

Yeah, seems a bit odd that Yume is the only Hokkaido girl...I wonder if they're hyping something up?

My first thought in regards to the Hokkaido KSS was that they were so well received they'd be sending one representative every tour or so. This time Kudo, next time Hikari, etc.

#455 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 19 May 2017 - 04:01 AM

That wouldn't be smart because it means someone isn't gonna show up in over a year. And while they've done one or two events on their own, there's not a whole lot of those going around in Hokkaido.

I'm guessing she's just the most popular one at the moment.

#456 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:32 PM

http://www.helloproj...84458cc60c09c69

Some tidbits for the upcoming shows

• Ichioka, Kawamura, Takase, and Kiyono are not participating
  • Danbara will be performing as she won the recitals
  • Kudo Yume is the only Hokkaido KSS participating
  • Ono will not be performing in Nagoya on 6/3
  • Inoue, Danbara, Maeda, and Yamazaki will not perform at Namba on 6/4 due to being involved in the C-ute concert
  • Kobushi will not be performing in the performances
  • Tsubaki will be performing

That's odd they already have the girls not performing (sans Danbara.) Maybe we'll get more news?

A lot of the girls that aren't performing are because they are in Morning Musume's musical and/or performing in C-ute's concert that week.

#457 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:42 PM

Setlist for June Tripper

===Nagoya===

1. Hand made CITY - All

2. Shuukatsu Sensation - Tsubaki Factory

3a. Seishun Manmannaka! - Tsubaki Factory

3b. Kedakaku Sakihokore! - Tsubaki Factory

4. Give me Love - Danbara

5a. Magic of Love (J=J 2015 Ver.) - Yamazaki

5b.. My alright sky - Inoue

6. Koiseyo! - Horie, Kanatsu, Nishida, Shimakura, Kishimoto, Asakura, Ono M.

7. Hajimete wo Keikenchuu - Noguchi, Kodama, Yonemura, Hashisako, Okamura

8. Manatsu no Kousen - KSS, Tsubaki

9. Yattaruchan - KSS, Tsubaki

10. Maji Good Chance Summer - Tsubaki Factory

11. Ten Made Nobore! - KSS, Kudo

12. Table Seki Aitetemo Counter Seki - KSS, Kudo

13. Isshakudama de Buttobase! - KSS, Kudo

14. Crying - KSS, Kudo

15. SHINES - All

Namba Setlist changes

3a. Hitorijime - Tsubaki Factory

3b. Hatsukoi Sunrise - Tsubaki Factory

4a. Wasurete Ageru - Horie

4b. Massara Blue Jeans - Hashisako

5. Watashi ga Obasan ni Nattemo - Tsubaki Factory

Tokyo Setlist changes

3a. Just Try! - Tsubaki Factory

3b. Uruwashi no Camellia - Tsubaki Factory

4. Give me Love - Danbara

5a. Suki Sugite Baka Mitai - Maeda

5b. Wasurete Ageru - Horie

#458 Meikochi

Meikochi
  • ANGERME

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:01 PM

I apologize in advance for the messy report.

I got to see the last performance of these concerts.
Overall, the level wasn't bad at all and the new generation's girls seem promising, as singers and performers !
Yossie was doing MC because Makoto was busy and honestly... she seemed a bit bored, mixed up girls' names and didn't put much efforts into the MC (like a few of them were the girls asking Yossie advices to better at talk, interview, ... and she just didn't seem in the mood to answer). Hopefully, MCs were brief and the rest of the show was well arranged : songs flew well, transitions were well done. About the girls, I was happy to see happy Ami and Saorin on stage. Mao was full of energy, even if she had mic problems at the beginning. Ono's notes were hit or miss, not real middle ground. Ruru slayed her solo (same outfit as during the test) and I was very pleasantly surprised by Horie's vocals on Wasurete Ageru. Kirara really improved and is adorable. About new generation, Riai caught my attention.
KSS's wotas are even louder than other H!P groups ones. At the end, girls danced between us and Ono Kotomi stopped at my level, in front of a guy who had hand-made uchiwas and t.shirt for her. She seemed so incomfortable that she looked at the ceiling all the time.

#459 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 16 June 2017 - 04:45 PM

Bored Yossie is useless Yossie.

#460 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 23 June 2017 - 04:33 AM

The Hokkaido girls got new profile photos.

They're all so hilariously awkward looking, you can definitely tell they're preteens lmao.

#461 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:43 PM

Hikari looks a lot better, either it's the time passing or the hair. Ryo looked better with her hair down.

#462 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 26 June 2017 - 12:04 PM

Danbara is joining Juice=Juice, Kawamura is joining ANGERME, Ichioka is a leader of a new unit.

#463 Solarblade

Solarblade
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 10 July 2017 - 03:33 PM

Apparantly from the description on the upcoming Maruwakari Book, Kiyono & Takase are considered new H!P members - http://www.helloproj...book/UPBK-0440/

#464 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 10 July 2017 - 04:21 PM

Maybe they're supposed to be some kind of unit, just not in a music group way. 

#465 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:04 PM

Maybe they're gonna be in the new group that Ichioka is leading.

#466 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:06 PM

But then why announce they're gonna debut and do that acting thing, if you're just gonna throw them in the group a month later?

#467 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:32 PM

Yeah idk, I don't think they'll be in Ichioka's group...

My personal bet is that they'll be the "theater girls" and maybe just do cover songs or theater songs during the Summer/Winter concerts.

#468 JPope

JPope
  • Dick

Posted 10 July 2017 - 08:41 PM

But then why announce they're gonna debut and do that acting thing, if you're just gonna throw them in the group a month later?

Because, H!P.

#469 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 18 July 2017 - 03:33 PM

Ex-Kenshuusei Nakano Rion joined a group in April and they just released their first MV.

She's the one who is way shorter than everyone else.

#470 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:21 PM

Wasn't she like 8 when she joined?

#471 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:00 PM

She was actually 13. She was born September 5, 2001 and joined H!P April 1, 2015. She's just really tiny.

I can't find much info on them, other than their leader is 20 and their producer. They were formed November of last year. She's not an original member but she's the only new girl they've added and they haven't lost any members. They have a site where they put their schedule up, but it looks like it's just a page on a domain because the site has nothing to do with them and there's no photos. Looks like they performed with Tanabe Nanami's group, One Pixcel, earlier this month.

They've also all got pacifiers in their mouths in their twitter header photo. So that's cool.

#472 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:10 PM

It was all good until the pacifiers. :popper:

Video was shot in Shibuya, I feel I must have walked there before because it looked awfully familiar.

Spoiler

#473 DonJuan

DonJuan
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 18 July 2017 - 07:34 PM

What kind of weird fetish is this lol

#474 TicTacAnyone

TicTacAnyone
  • Danbara's #1 fan

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:54 PM

Rioooooonn! My little babs 😭😭

#475 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:29 PM

She was actually 13. She was born September 5, 2001 and joined H!P April 1, 2015. She's just really tiny

She always creeped me out. Just thought she was super young. I remember her singing wasn't very good too. I actually thought the current Rion was this one until a month or two ago. During the kenshuusei recital, I thought she improved by leaps. 😂

#476 Anderei

Anderei
  • つんく♂

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:00 PM

There actually isn't a current Rion. You might be thinking of Hashisako Rin? Who is pretty young. She's only 11. One of the new girls is also named Riai. Who is 12.

#477 Myst

Myst
  • ANGERME

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:26 PM

There actually isn't a current Rion. You might be thinking of Hashisako Rin? Who is pretty young. She's only 11. One of the new girls is also named Riai. Who is 12.

Whoops! Exactly who I meant. I really did think Rion was younger though.

#478 Dani

Dani
  • つばきファクトリー

Posted Yesterday, 19 Jul, 07:06PM

I always thought Rion had some kind of growth disorder, her proportions were all weird (big head, long neck, tiny body, short arms). Looking at her now though, I think it was just the way they photographed her or something. Either that or she grew into herself. She was cute though, in a young Konno way.