• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS the thread where we do our stuff! 4931 replies to this topic Started by strawberryjam , Mar 07 2011 10:24 AM · 

#4921 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:19 AM

Officially requesting categories for Yokoyama Reina and Kaga Kaede! I intend to do both of their first posts and maybe a post of Kaede's occasionally after that, as well.  :joyful:

#4922 Mizura

Mizura
  • ANGERME

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:34 PM

Depending on how much Kaede posts/the number of pictures she puts in each one, I'd be willing to prep for her if anyone wants to translate.

#4923 WhiteForte

WhiteForte
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:39 PM

Hey guys after a long time :)

Is there anyone in need of a prepper?

P.S: has anyone figured out a way to make tabbed text show? thanks.

#4924 rokun

rokun
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 08 January 2017 - 04:44 AM

Hey all, It seems there's been some activity here the past few months lol. You probably noticed I pop up from time to time to do a special translation or a Maachan post, and if I can get it worked out with WhiteForte to track Maachan's posts, I'll do her more often so I've added that to the new workflow sheet. I'd especially like to keep it up during her hiatus...

I don't think I can commit to a bunch of other girls like I used to do, but I might try to do some posts from time to time for girls who don't have a regular translator (kinda like Skoban does, but probably a lot less regular, lol).

If WhiteForte would like to prep some more girls and push me to translate a bit (shouldn't be hard since you talk to me every day :P), I'd probably do more XD

Edit: Gonna add Ayacho too since I used to do her, and it'd be good to start up again more regularly since she'll be Leader.

#4925 WhiteForte

WhiteForte
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 11 January 2017 - 05:11 PM

I prepped Aiai's hiatus announcement in case someone wants to translate it (plus another post she made on 01/04)

#4926 rokun

rokun
  • カントリー・ガールズ

Posted 11 January 2017 - 06:11 PM

I went ahead and translated Aiai's announcement posts since it seems michirin hasn't been around for a while, so hope that's all right. WhiteForte also wants me to translate her full-time :) but I don't want to step on michirin's toes if you want to come back to it at some point... If you see this sometime, let us know what you think.

#4927 WhiteForte

WhiteForte
  • Juice=Juice

Posted 12 January 2017 - 02:21 PM

Well I guess I'll take Maachan permanently, even if there is no translator available at the moment. Also, still open as a prepper for anyone that needs one (I hope I'm not the only one here in the thread lol)

Edit: Because I felt like it needed to get started, I started a new B!P Workflow sheet.

Btw, could the new spreadsheet added to the original post? It's going to disappear in the future.

#4928 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 14 January 2017 - 07:20 AM

Officially requesting categories for Yokoyama Reina and Kaga Kaede!

Noted =3=

B!P Workflow sheet.

Btw, could the new spreadsheet added to the original post? It's going to disappear in the future.

Added =3=

#4929 michirin

michirin
  • Kenshuusei

Posted 16 January 2017 - 02:47 PM

I went ahead and translated Aiai's announcement posts since it seems michirin hasn't been around for a while, so hope that's all right. WhiteForte also wants me to translate her full-time :) but I don't want to step on michirin's toes if you want to come back to it at some point... If you see this sometime, let us know what you think.

Hi Rokun, please go ahead!  :thumbsup: thanks for asking! I'm looking forward to your translations

#4930 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:34 PM

Officially requesting categories for Yokoyama Reina and Kaga Kaede!

Noted =3=

Categories added and ready to go. =3=

#4931 Thea

Thea
  • 鞘師里保

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:40 PM

Thanks! Now just to wait for heir blog haha  :grin:

#4932 aine

aine
  • 名無しさん‮

Posted 20 January 2017 - 11:06 PM

I don't know what to say here, but you did a good job, thread. :wub: