• Please log in to reply
Osaka Koi no Uta 2 replies to this topic Started by Farrah , Aug 28 2009 01:44 AM · 

#1 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 28 August 2009 - 01:44 AM

I've done this song solo once before a long time ago (07?), but never to this video, and never had to cut up the instrumental before, so it was a fun experiment XD

P.S. I know most people only listen up to the first chorus on dubs, so I'll just say if I were you, skip to the second chorus after the dance break, because I FUCKING HATE how I did the first chorus but I didn't realize how much I hated it until it was already mixed. XD Go figure!
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=V1mnWZzLV_M

#2 TnB

TnB
  • Tangerine & Banana

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:09 AM

I really don't notice any difference in how you sound throughout the whole thing, it's pretty consistent. If I just had to be critical of something, I'd say it's a little oversung (the dramatic breath at the end of each note type thing), but that kind of fits with how this song was written. Really nice job! You have a strong voice :lol:

#3 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:33 PM

Haha, that actually wasn't even really on purpose - it was more a matter of this being done in one shot and breathing being nearly impossible XD My problem with how I sang the first chorus is that it sounded a little bit monotone to me, somehow, like I wasn't really paying much attention to the song and paying more attention to how I sang. Thank you for the comment <3