• Please log in to reply
CKCD - Ooki na Ai de Motenashite NEW GROUP YAAAY 7 replies to this topic Started by Prinny Squad , Sep 26 2009 03:14 AM · 

#1 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad
  • Miyoshi Erika Penis Crisis!

Posted 26 September 2009 - 03:14 AM

Introducing CKCD (Cool Karaoke Club's Dubs), a new experience in singing!

Joel (MM-BBS): The Good Male Singer!
NaoNao (Y!P): The Good Female Singer!
Prinny Squad (Both): They Only Let Me Sing Cause I Can Mix!

The point is to unify the karaoke community together, showing that even if we are from different sites we can still live and love together. :dammit:

DEBUT SINGLE GET! CKCD'S NEW HIT, OOKI NA AI DE MOTENASHITE!

#2 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 26 September 2009 - 03:19 AM

Fu~! Good job everyone! Thanks for mixing Prinny!

#3 Guest_NaoNao_*

Guest_NaoNao_*

Posted 26 September 2009 - 03:21 AM

This is awesome.

UH-HUH.

#4 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 26 September 2009 - 03:44 AM

The point is to unify the karaoke community together, showing that even if we are from different sites we can still live and love together. :dammit:

I guess that sums it up, cos honestly this is more funny to listen to for kinda the wrong reasons. Was this meant as a "serious" or "joke" project? I actually can't tell if everyone's off-key or the mixing makes them sound that way since everyone's pretty off-tempo. As it is, it's a kind of "hahaha oh those crazy kids" kinda listen. Not quite into that fabled JPM Shabondama territory, but undeniably looking thru it's window.

Sorry if it's harsh, I'm just reacting to what I'm hearing without knowing the motivation behind it, haha.

#5 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 26 September 2009 - 03:46 AM

I guess that sums it up, cos honestly this is more funny to listen to for kinda the wrong reasons. Was this meant as a "serious" or "joke" project? I actually can't tell if everyone's off-key or the mixing makes them sound that way since everyone's pretty off-tempo. As it is, it's a kind of "hahaha oh those crazy kids" kinda listen. Not quite into that fabled JPM Shabondama territory, but undeniably looking thru it's window.

Sorry if it's harsh, I'm just reacting to what I'm hearing without knowing the motivation behind it, haha.

Lol we're just having fun with it. Like the good 'ol days. Not ment to be seriousFU!

#6 Prinny Squad

Prinny Squad
  • Miyoshi Erika Penis Crisis!

Posted 26 September 2009 - 03:47 AM

Lol we're just having fun with it. Like the good 'ol days. Not ment to be seriousFU!

We threw this together probably in the thirty minute time frame before this postFU~

I guess I should elaborate a little more, the point behind this group was kind of to get together on Skype and record a song while being able to communicate and have tons of fun. We were originally talking about just completely fucking with Chokotto Love, but we decided on the current song. Hence the wacky album cover! Really, this is just the product of us getting together and basically drunken karaoking during the week while at the same time being SUPER SERIOUS about our idol group despite it just being us fucking around on Skype. (We're gonna audition for a second generation and have graduations JUST LIKE THE BIG GIRL IDOL GROUPS :P)

#7 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 26 September 2009 - 04:02 AM

Ahhhh context... how you illuminate!

Well done all, indeed!

#8 Gypchan

Gypchan
  • DON'T STOP ~RenaiJEW~

Posted 26 September 2009 - 11:43 AM

My favorite part is the FU~ :dammit: