• Please log in to reply
3 (OMG BRITNEY SPEARS I LOVE YOUR WORK.) 8 replies to this topic Started by Farrah , Oct 13 2009 01:59 AM · 

#1 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 13 October 2009 - 01:59 AM

/SPAMSPAMSPAM

http://www.box.net/shared/zm27xior92

This is Britney Spears' new single. May I just say it is hella age-innappropriate for me to be singing it? XD But I adore it~ I hope you can enjoy. I suck.

ETA: Someone asked on another board, so I figured I'd clarify here as well that the harmonies and such are me.

#2 Joel

Joel
  • Kyouka~n Kyouka~n...

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:07 AM

I love it, Ang! You sound really good!

#3 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:21 AM

My goodness Ang, you sound amazing!

#4 Shoujo Q

Shoujo Q
  • ( ื▿ ืʃƪ) #1 Sakura Fangirl

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:42 AM

I shamelessly love this song. It's so wrong. You do it good justice though.

#5 Koolmon

Koolmon
  • モーニング娘。

Posted 13 October 2009 - 02:55 AM

XD. I finally listened to this song when I was riding in my friend's car. It's so addicting.

Gawd, you are like a mini-Britney voice-wise except you can actually sing. The mixing is pretty damned good. The vocals are a tad on the low side, but the electronic autotune-ish effect you used is perfect. Good job!

#6 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:35 PM

I did use autotune, actually, on some parts, though I put the retune level and speed really low. XD Thanks for the comments!

#7 Geof

Geof
  • Caucasian Lantern

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:37 AM

While I don't listen to much Britney (the last thing I actually looked online was her FUCK ME song for the novelty) but this is pretty impressive coming from someone I kinda know in a roundabout online way. I'll probably put this on my iPod & consider the song yours, haha.

BTW, I've actually tried to get Autotune to work, but apparently it's not compatible with Acid Pro or Sound Forge. Are there specific programs it's meant as a plugin for? I thought it'd be fun to add more autotune to someone's karaoke tracks.

#8 neshcom

neshcom
  • howdy, y'all

Posted 14 October 2009 - 01:52 AM

While I don't listen to much Britney (the last thing I actually looked online was her FUCK ME song for the novelty) but this is pretty impressive coming from someone I kinda know in a roundabout online way. I'll probably put this on my iPod & consider the song yours, haha.

BTW, I've actually tried to get Autotune to work, but apparently it's not compatible with Acid Pro or Sound Forge. Are there specific programs it's meant as a plugin for? I thought it'd be fun to add more autotune to someone's karaoke tracks.

Yeah, I've never gotten autotune to run on Acid... I bet it'll work on FL Studio or Audition...

#9 Farrah

Farrah
  • ANGERME

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:24 AM

It works on Audition, I know. For some people it will work on Audacity but for me it wouldn't display correctly.